Bleach ( 2006 )

Started by Ichigo, June 23, 2005, 09:20:51 PM

JME2

Quote from: "Redwood"
Quote from: "kakashi1585"right now i'm waiting for the paint to dry, but they are the shikai forms and i'll probably just end up using a nice long pieceof red cloth for the rope and i'm going to make the 5 seals that are supposed to be on it.
Nice; I look forward to seeing that in action!

I'm not; guess who gets to play guinea pig when the swords are ready? :wink:  8)

senritsu

i wanna watch that
*evil yumichika giggle*

i found hanatarou's pants for the convenient store outfit

woo

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Ashadeus

Hey, guys. I'll be attending as Kuchiki Byakuya, and I'll have my yaoilicious comrade-in-arms with me as Renji. So, if you happen to stumble across a Renji and Byakuya behaving in a decidedly odd manner, that'll be us^^.

Hopefully our Rukia can make it. That way we can beat up on all the Ichigos she deliberately flirts with.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and confirm it.

Yukari Kaiba

awesome - ill put you and your friend on the list ^^

the Fanime Con 2006 Bleach Gathering List!
When: Saturday
Where: The Fountains
Time: 2:00

Ichigo: Alucard_not_pip?(Hollow version)
Soi Fong: Ichigo, Chibblz, amidoji, Kasso's friend (battle mode)
Kon: ???
Rukia: Ari,010, Earthbounder's friend, Yukari Kaiba's sister (prison version))
Hinamori: Ichigo (possibly), phoenixphire24,Finni
Orihime: Ichigo (possibly), KillBrianne
Hanatarou: YummySushi,Tetsunai,EvilBunnyKid,Senritsu (conveince store version)
Hitsugaya: KindaRandomKris, JME2
Ishida: 010's friend
Urahara: Mordyan
Kusajika Yachiru: Usagi Mylene,LunaNeko
Abarai Renji: Yukari Kaiba, Redwood (maybe), Ashadeus' friend
Byakuya: KimaLucifer (maybe), Ashadeus, the original baka
Aizen: Oneiros
Gin: Oneiros ' friend, blhaze
Yoruichi: kunoichi, Kasso (battle mode)
Nanao: phoenixphire24's friend, sadistic-otaku (maybe), SoundNinjaKin, MarioShrooms' friend
Komamura: sadistic-otaku(maybe)
Yumichika: Bankai_Devil
Shunsui: Marioshrooms
Ukitake:kakashi1585
Kurosaki Isshin: Earthbounder, Gaki
Arrancar No.18: Carn Ahjk
Nova: chanocular
Chizuru: sharsachan
Mayuri: Redwood (maybe)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

OtaKev

Yukari, Ill be attending as Byakuya as well, and will do my best to show up on sat.

Yukari Kaiba

ok ill add you to the list ^^ woot im so excited! Fanime is next weekend! XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MarioShrooms

This idea came to be like 5 days ago, and due to finals i remembered  it till now. Its the idea for the ultimate Orihime cosplay or well any other schoolgirl from BLEACH. Do the regular cosplay and all but attach a Kon plushie to the chest so it looks like hes always snuggling there.

Hahah just a thought.

senritsu

*shakes cellphone*
make up your bloody mind boyfriend
are you or are you not going??? i want to know if i should even bother packing byakuya gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

*looks up* still figuring out if my byakuya is going to be there
*goes back to throddling phone*

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "senritsu"*shakes cellphone*
make up your bloody mind boyfriend
are you or are you not going??? i want to know if i should even bother packing byakuya gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

*looks up* still figuring out if my byakuya is going to be there
*goes back to throddling phone*

good luck ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Redwood

Quote from: "Ashadeus"Hey, guys. I'll be attending as Kuchiki Byakuya, and I'll have my yaoilicious comrade-in-arms with me as Renji. So, if you happen to stumble across a Renji and Byakuya behaving in a decidedly odd manner, that'll be us^^.

Hopefully our Rukia can make it. That way we can beat up on all the Ichigos she deliberately flirts with.

Will you be dressed on Saturday?
I won't be bringing Renji, but I'll take pics of yours! I'll be in captain garb, bringing a special thing along :)

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"ok ill add you to the list ^^ woot im so excited! Fanime is next weekend! XD
OMG no it's not; I need this next weekend to work on it! *agh!*

senritsu

Quote from: "Ashadeus"Hey, guys. I'll be attending as Kuchiki Byakuya, and I'll have my yaoilicious comrade-in-arms with me as Renji. So, if you happen to stumble across a Renji and Byakuya behaving in a decidedly odd manner, that'll be us^^.

were you the renji and byakuya from cherry blossom festival???

Yukari Kaiba

Will you be dressed on Saturday?
I won't be bringing Renji, but I'll take pics of yours! I'll be in captain garb, bringing a special thing along :)

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"ok ill add you to the list ^^ woot im so excited! Fanime is next weekend! XD
OMG no it's not; I need this next weekend to work on it! *agh!*

i totally know what you mean - all this weekend im going to be working on my cosplay. i gotta make the vice captain armband and finish up my hakama and shikai this weekend. gah so much to do with only 9 days left >.<.....
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Redwood

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"
i totally know what you mean - all this weekend im going to be working on my cosplay. i gotta make the vice captain armband and finish up my hakama and shikai this weekend. gah so much to do with only 9 days left >.<.....
I thought you wore this costume before--- you have to remake the hakama? o.O;

Ashadeus

@Redwood: Yeah, I'll be dressed Saturday pretty much all day (the Bleach gathering is Saturday, right?). I look forward to meeting you there for some yummy shounen-ai cosplay pictures^^.

@Senritsu: Yeah, that was us! We were the Byakuya and Renji from the Cherry Blossom festival. This time around, I'll have a wig, complete with those annoying kensaikan and everything.

I need to edit Byakuya's gloves and maybe make his sword (probably won't have enough time for that, though), but I'm pretty much set with my Bleach cosplay. It's just my Kakashi outfit that needs finishing...>>;

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and confirm it.

JME2

Quote from: "senritsu"i wanna watch that
*evil yumichika giggle*

Quiet you. :)

senritsu

ashadeus : i was the yumichika with the byakuya... who'd better show up

*grins at jme2* gheehee

Yukari Kaiba

I thought you wore this costume before--- you have to remake the hakama? o.O;

yeah i have worn it before.what i mean is that i'm going to be putting in pleats, since last time i didnt have the time to do it.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Redwood

yeah i have worn it before.what i mean is that i'm going to be putting in pleats, since last time i didnt have the time to do it.
Ah, yeah. Sometimes it sucks to have to drop stuff, but time gets in the way. there's never enough of it to get everything done! I do resolve to never be working on anything once I arrive, though-- I know people do, and that just boggles me. XD Too much con-stress.

Ashadeus

Quote from: "senritsu"ashadeus : i was the yumichika with the byakuya... who'd better show up

*grins at jme2* gheehee

Ah! I remember you two. It'll be so cool to have the chance to meet you again^^. And your Byakuya better show><. We need to have a Byakuya show-down (or tea party...>> long, ridiculously complicated inside joke there, sorry).

senritsu

*digs out teacups*