Bleach ( 2006 )

Started by Ichigo, June 23, 2005, 09:20:51 PM

chanocular

no...some girl took a pic of me and kon, she said something about they wanted pictures of people cosplaying as "modified souls"...

OtaKev

oh btw i attended the JUmp shoot on sunday the 29th, afterwards we did our own individual mini bleach group shoot.  If any of ya are interested in seeing them send me a pst and ill get ya a link to them. =D

Yukari Kaiba

ooo i want to see pictures! ^.^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Tetsunai

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"ooo i want to see pictures! ^.^

me too
the mini bleach shoot was awesome
special thanks to the menos grande ^^

OtaKev

Quote from: "Tetsunai"

special thanks to the menos grande ^^

agreed!!!

Yukari Kaiba

oh i saw the Menos Grande cosplayer! that was pretty cool - if its the same cosplayer that i think it is, that Menos Grande was also at Anime Destiny back in november (i remember taking pictures with them ^^)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Tetsunai

I've got a short vid that i took on an old camera. Anybody know how to transfer stuff from Hi-8 tapes to computer?

irukasgirl

you transfer hi-8 tapes with a camcorder with a firewire/usb port and some software...usually the install disk that came with the camcorder, or windows movie maker if you're not planning anything difficult.

Anyways. anyone see a yachiru with violent pink hair? It was me and my sisters never took pictures of me! I showed up near the end of the gathering so I got in like 2 pictures there. One of them kon was attacking me from behind.
"Legends always come to an end."
- Solid Snake, MGS4

BunofGovt

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

OtaKev

Tetsunai

Oh, did anyone get a picture of when Captain Jack Sparrow posed with the Soul Society Captains?  :lol:

Oneiros

I've got a bunch of pics from the main gathering here. Pretty sure there's one of the "14th captain" in there...
Maybe my absolutely wonderful fiance (whom I absolutely love and adore!) got some pics of some of you guys!

Feel free to enjoy the rest of my Fanime album as well ^_^

JME2

Very nice. As soon as I get access to decent Photoshop (which likely won't be for 2 more months) I'll post a couple of the keepers I got from the gathering as well.

OtaKev

Quote from: "Tetsunai"Oh, did anyone get a picture of when Captain Jack Sparrow posed with the Soul Society Captains?  :lol:

your wish is my command  8)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/bakabowler23/fanime%2006/bleach%20shoot/capts.jpg

Tetsunai

Quote from: "the original baka"your wish is my command  8)

Awesome. I gotta show this to all my friends  :D Super secret 14th division, so secret the animators didn't know about it.

Moogleborg

I've got some pics from the Bleach Gathering here in my pic! ^_^

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Moogleborg/FanimeCon%202006/
Running on moé, 24/7/365.