Bleach ( 2006 )

Started by Ichigo, June 23, 2005, 09:20:51 PM

Ichigo

I was pretty impressed with 2005's turn out. ( It's what got me into the anime . ) I was sitting around waiting for a Bleach thread but no one really opened one, so yeeeah.

Anyone going as Bleach characters again? I'm comfirmed on my Soi Fong cosplay. It'll be great if we have the same Don Kan'Onji again. He really caught my attention.

I saw a huge turnout this year and since it's a new and currently growing and attracting anime, I'm hoping to see more Bleach Cosplays in '06. Anyone going? :D

h-chan

Of course. I'll be Kon again.

Ari

I want to go as Rukia (Srry if i spelled it wrong, can't think straight) but I need to find the Black Hakama and such, I was thinking of sewing the glove that forces Ichigos soul out of his body... but I'm still kinda undecided.

h-chan

You spelled it right. They sell the shinigami cosplays on ebay.

Ichigo

Quote from: "Ari"I want to go as Rukia (Srry if i spelled it wrong, can't think straight) but I need to find the Black Hakama and such, I was thinking of sewing the glove that forces Ichigos soul out of his body... but I'm still kinda undecided.

Yeah, same here, if my hair grows too long, I might have to go as Orihime in the school uniform.  I'm positive on my Soi Fong cosplay and if I make the badge, possibly Hinamori.

hellangel

hi!! just want to say that if anyone wants to get a black hakama, you can buy one from me for $30 (at most, fluxuating money conversions and all) plus shipping. i'm getting orders in from Taiwan next month, so just tell me if you guys need anything! also tabi, bokuto...ehh, stuff that's posted on the cosplay classifieds sticky ^__^
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

YummySushi

I'm thinking of doing Hanatarou. But it's really too early to decide.

KindaRandomKris

If I can find the time, I'll most likely be doing Hitsugaya. As my friend pointed out, I'm about the right height to cosplay as him.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

I am going to do Rukia's school uniform and my partner is going to do Ishida's :D.

I actually didn't see that many Bleach cosplayers last year. All I remember is.. Naruto :lol:.

Mordyan

There were a ton of Bleach cosplayers that turned out for the photo shoot. I think there were 4 Uraharas (Sandal Hat) at least. (I was one of them). I might cosplay him again, but I think I will make his sword this time. Or cosplay him from his captain days.

Usagi Mylene

I'm planning on Kusajika Yachiru for next year. I might bring it Fanime.

:D
Fanime 2006: Kusajika Yachiru,  Alice and Nami.

"Te Castigare... En el nombre de la Luna!" ~*Sailor Moon*~

Yukari Kaiba

i missed the Bleach gathering last year >< but im defiantely going to it this year. i'll be cosplaying as Renji - i copslayed as him at Anime Destiny 2 weeks ago, so i've got my cosplay all set (my brother is making me the sword ^^) so you can count on me being at the gathering ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sadistic-otaku

I'm probably gonna be going as one of the bleach characters too. Not sure who to be tho >.>

Arrancars are cool :P

KimaLucifer

Mayyybe Byakuya. But that's only if my hair will grow that long. @_@
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Captaine Kit

DOOD YEH!  I'm so sorry, I had a serious gamer-speak moment.

I think if I was ever to do cosplay in my life, I'd show up with either Bleach people or Dead Leaves people.  There is such an immense saturation of hip hop culture in these anime that I would love to be a part of it.  However, I don't know that much about Bleach, and by default I'd go by Dead Leaves in a heartbeat. :b
FanimeCon Presents: Antagonite Fashion

Chibblz

Ooo, wow. I'm gonna be Soi Fong, too. Ahaha. I already planned on cutting my hair and stuffs, too. DX

JME2

I am contemplating going as Urahara; the problem lies in locating the hat as well as the usual expenses. More likely than not, it'll simply be little (pardon the pun) old Ed Elric (and perhaps a cameo of Dooku, or at least the cape).

sadistic-otaku

I got my hakama today!! ^__^  I'll probably go either as Nanao or Young!Komamura (w/ the cloth mask)  Heck, maybe i'll do both!

Oneiros

My friend and I are planning to go as Aizen(me) and Gin(friend). w00t.

Had a question for fellow shinigami cosplayers though: We're on a little bit of a budget, so I was wondering the yardage of fabric that you guys have used to make your shinigami uniforms. Or maybe a guess if you don't know exactly how much you used...

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "Oneiros"My friend and I are planning to go as Aizen(me) and Gin(friend). w00t.

Had a question for fellow shinigami cosplayers though: We're on a little bit of a budget, so I was wondering the yardage of fabric that you guys have used to make your shinigami uniforms. Or maybe a guess if you don't know exactly how much you used...

My friend and I bought the same amount of fabric, though she's the only one who's actually made the outfit. She's about 5'...2", maybe, and her 3 yards worked pretty well.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.