Future MusicFest 2006 Guest Possibilities?

Started by Tsukino, July 11, 2005, 06:18:18 PM

Ryuji

how did i forget Ramen & Rice...and we should invite Akai Sky... www.akaisky.com
Video Games: Not an Addiction, but a Lifestyle!!!
"Ex-Rover from Con"

I second UVERworld. According to a Tofu Records interview, they seem really eager to perform in the U.S.

QuoteTofu Records: We heard that, UVERworld, the band name, has a meaning that the band goes over the world and expand further. Do you think that the band will perform in foreign countries in the near future?

Takuya & Katsuya: Yes we would love to.

Tofu Records: Would you give messages to your US fans?

Takuya: I will master English and go to the US to perform live, so please come and see us.

Katsuya: I will make Takuya go to English school starting from tomorrow (laugh). I was moved by the recent live performance of Linkin Park in Japan. We also have great confidence of our live performance, so I want to try it in US.

YoureMyHiro

What about Koda Kumi? Effin Kamikaze Con got her last year. Those bastards.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"What about Koda Kumi? Effin Kamikaze Con got her last year. Those bastards.

Dude, I suggested her to Tony, so I hope that we'll be able to get in touch with her. I also want to see her here hehehehe :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Spiritsnare

Any chance of any of the Hello! Project?

Oh, and I need to reiterate: BRING THE I'VE SINGERS OVER :DDDD
epic progressive

vox

sykoeent

Go! Go! 7188 would be nice. Larku would be impossible... ditto for Dir en Grey...

Kaleidoscope???
Mika Nakashima??? (If this happens, I'll be her personal servant for the duration of her stay... and longer if she'd like! :) heheheh)

ebengot

Here's my wish list:

BUCK-TICK (Trinity Blood OP Song)
Janne D' Arc (Blackjack OP Song)
Imai Tsubasa (Capeta OP Song)
Move (if you don't know who they are, FOR SHAME!)
Black Mages (made rock renditions of FF songs)
Uverworld (Bleach OP Song)
Younha (Bleach ED song; Touch Theme Song)
Utada Hikaru (my personal euphoric-death-inducing artist)

animeangelfish

I'm most defiantely thinking

Johnny Yong Bosch and his band Eyeshine. Not only has Johnny done amazing voice like Vash on Trigun but hey, he's been my hero ever since he was a power ranger XD...besides he does stay in California! Come on it would be GREAT

http://www.eyeshine.net   that's his bands website

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Chikiru

To update my single-member list from before:

Alice Nine and Tsukiko Amano. =333 I'd do it it myself if I could become a staffer and try to persuade them all to come over... But I'm only 16 and have parents constantly telling me to stay home (although I don't go anywhere anyways).... So yeah. =x

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "Chikiru"To update my single-member list from before:

Alice Nine and Tsukiko Amano. =333 I'd do it it myself if I could become a staffer and try to persuade them all to come over... But I'm only 16 and have parents constantly telling me to stay home (although I don't go anywhere anyways).... So yeah. =x
go 16 year olds (i will be 16 by fanime) that want to become musicfest staff and bring over amano! :D:D wee need to work on this together if we want it to happen! :D

the only thing is, my parents WANT me to be staff so they do nto have to pay con admission for me. XD

Chikiru

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"
Quote from: "Chikiru"To update my single-member list from before:

go 16 year olds (i will be 16 by fanime) that want to become musicfest staff and bring over amano! :D:D wee need to work on this together if we want it to happen! :D

the only thing is, my parents WANT me to be staff so they do nto have to pay con admission for me. XD

That's smart. Yeah... My parents just don't want me to do anything else during the school year besides eat, study, and sleep. They know I'm going to Fanime, but not what I'm doing there. XD So that's the only way I'm getting into the fashion show thingie.

But yes! We must bring Amano over. XDD

Nina Star 9

well, ryu already suggested her to tony for me, and i sent ryu some samples and i think he sent to tony. now hopefully tony is considering it and it will happen. :D

i love you, ryu. <3

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"well, ryu already suggested her to tony for me, and i sent ryu some samples and i think he sent to tony. now hopefully tony is considering it and it will happen. :D

i love you, ryu. <3

I'm glad to hear that hehehe :D I'm trying my best here :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Chikiru

^ And we love you for it. ^^ Thank you!!

But now that one of my two have been allowed the priveledge to become a "maybe", I will be advocating my other one. XD Alice Nine! Pleeeease? Pretty please? With a banana on top (I don't like cherries. =P). I posted some of their stuff.

*note - Just samples! Delete in 24 hours. (Now no one can sue me. =3)*

These are from their Alice in Wonderland album, I believe:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MCI7U8CB
        - Haikara naru rinbukyoku

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U6IZ5B0I
        - Shunkashuutou

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S2UX2UU1
        - Souen -na mo muki kimi e-

Consider them, please!! ^^

Edit: And this maybe a stretch, but could we try to get Miyavi? =D I mean, he had planned a US tour before, which he canceled (why I don't know). But maybe... =333

Shinigami

Quote from: "Chikiru"
Edit: And this maybe a stretch, but could we try to get Miyavi? =D I mean, he had planned a US tour before, which he canceled (why I don't know). But maybe... =333

I would seriously die if we got Miyavi <3 \:D/  I doubt it will happen though, sadly.

What about DMBQ? Shounen knife would rock too. I would love to see Nami Tamaki, as long as no one overplays hers songs in the covention hall. >_<

I would also love to see ZZ and Camino. Alice Nine would rock.

Koda Kumi.....if we had Miyavi and Koda Kumi I honestly wouldn't know which to hug first. :shock: :oops:

Chikiru

Quote from: "Shinigami"
I would also love to see ZZ and Camino. Alice Nine would rock.

Yay! =333

Quote from: "Shinigami"Koda Kumi.....if we had Miyavi and Koda Kumi I honestly wouldn't know which to hug first. :shock: :oops:

XD Line them up and tackle them both? It's possible. =D

animeangelfish

you know I kinda noticed everyone's suggesting JRockers/Jpoppers I don't see why no one has suggested anyone who isn't of that genre but still does anime songs or has a link to anime.

Attendee since 2005

KimaLucifer

It wasn't him cancelling. I thought everyone was aware of the e-mail that PSCompany actually said regarding him. And the fact he's not indies anymore is probably going to be hard.

And eh. Not like I don't like how Alice Nine looks, I don't like their sound. :<
(Just like I almost don't like every other PSCompany band because they aren't bands that get contracted -they're individuals that get smooshed together to form a band -kinda like the pop singing groups)

If It's J-rock, can we bring someone from hide's label? I am such a hide lover and as much as I hate female J-rock people I'll take Yukito D:

Well for Duo then: ALI PROJECT :D As much as this thread is turning into a fantasy of J-rock/J-pop concert made true, I still like Ali Project :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

animeangelfish

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"

It wasn't him cancelling. I thought everyone was aware of the e-mail that PSCompany actually said regarding him. And the fact he's not indies anymore is probably going to be hard.

And eh. Not like I don't like how Alice Nine looks, I don't like their sound. :<
(Just like I almost don't like every other PSCompany band because they aren't bands that get contracted -they're individuals that get smooshed together to form a band -kinda like the pop singing groups)

If It's J-rock, can we bring someone from hide's label? I am such a hide lover and as much as I hate female J-rock people I'll take Yukito D:

Well for Duo then: ALI PROJECT :D As much as this thread is turning into a fantasy of J-rock/J-pop concert made true, I still like Ali Project :3

Yay! finally I'm not the only one to request someone who's not a Jrocker!

Attendee since 2005

Chikiru

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"

Nope. Never saw it. I guess I'll go try to find something of it... Ah well, everyone has their own music preferences, I suppose.  Not forcing anything on anybody (I hope I don't come off like that.) o.o;;

And I haven't heard of Yukito. Is it possible to get some info on her? I Googled it and came up with nothing. =/

Duo: In terms of Anime music preformers? I like the songs Mikuni Shimokawa did for Full Metal Panic. It'd be nice if she was able to come~. =D