Who's Going to SDCC?

Started by G.I.R, July 13, 2005, 09:54:36 AM

G.I.R

I'm just getting ready to leave for this years "Comic Con International" (aka San Diego Comic Con).

Anyone else going?

YoureMyHiro

Dude, I wish I was going. Fiercely. Oish. Have a good one for the both of us eh? :wink:

topnotch97

So anyone going to Comic Con?

aside from AX ( which I'll miss it this year ) so who else is going?

I hope Jessica Alba shows up.  :wink:
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

G.I.R

Wow.  Havn't seen this topic in a while...

Quote from: "topnotch97"So anyone going to Comic Con?

aside from AX ( which I'll miss it this year ) so who else is going?

I hope Jessica Alba shows up.  :wink:

Didn't see her on the guests list yet, but it changes almost daily http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_guests.shtml

topnotch97

yeah. well it looks like everyone is gearing up for AX, but not comic-con. even though it's just a couple of weeks away.

sigh. so near yet so far. (from here to san diego, i mean)
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

Eri

At this point, I think I'm going. I know another person from staff is coming with me, maybe one more. It'll probably be just for a day though.
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

G.I.R

Well, there's a partial schedual on SDCC site, and listed for Friday night, July 21st:

Quote7:30-9:00 SNL: Saturday TV Funhouse with Robert Smigelâ€" Join the Emmy Awardâ€"winning writer, producer and creator of Saturday Night Live's hilarious animated "TV Funhouse" segments, Robert Smigel, for a presentation and discussion about the upcoming DVD release of SNL: The Best Of Saturday TV Funhouse. Featuring clips of "The Ambiguously Gay Duo", "X-Presidents", "Saddam and Osama", "Mr. T" and other favorites, as well as notable "lost" cartoons, banned from the airwaves forever. Q & A to follow! With appearances by animator/director Robert Marianetti andâ€"possiblyâ€"Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog. Note: Ladysmith Black Mambazo will not be present. Room 6B

Come on!  You know everyone has been waiting for Triumph to show up at a fandom convention!  :D  :lol:

Moogleborg

Quote from: "G.I.R"Well, there's a partial schedual on SDCC site, and listed for Friday night, July 21st:

Quote7:30-9:00 SNL: Saturday TV Funhouse with Robert Smigelâ€" Join the Emmy Awardâ€"winning writer, producer and creator of Saturday Night Live's hilarious animated "TV Funhouse" segments, Robert Smigel, for a presentation and discussion about the upcoming DVD release of SNL: The Best Of Saturday TV Funhouse. Featuring clips of "The Ambiguously Gay Duo", "X-Presidents", "Saddam and Osama", "Mr. T" and other favorites, as well as notable "lost" cartoons, banned from the airwaves forever. Q & A to follow! With appearances by animator/director Robert Marianetti andâ€"possiblyâ€"Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog. Note: Ladysmith Black Mambazo will not be present. Room 6B

Come on!  You know everyone has been waiting for Triumph to show up at a fandom convention!  :D  :lol:

Dang...Triumph showing up at a con would definitely rock....I wish I was going too...but oh well..maybe next year! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.