Fanime Wishlist 3.0: What will you buy in 06?

Started by Jyunishinsho, July 18, 2005, 11:27:28 PM

Orange

Something that I really want- that has a slight chance of being there-  is Eyeshield21 stuff. Really......anything at all (within price range. HA! who am I kidding.....) from that series and I would be so happy.

Psycho

I'm new so I wouldn't really know what they sell. I heard somewhere that there are video games from Japan being sold. The ones that won't come out here for like a year. I figured since I have a Gamcube and a DS I figured I would take advantage of the shopping. I was hoping they would have Naruto for the DS, but I'm not even sure if they sell video games at this event. Please, would some one fill me in?

~Psycho~
Psycho of San Jose - A manga I made about a Psycho in a harmless looking mask murdering people. 5 people are near the incident. Which one was it? We might never know... or will we?

Sora

Oooo, wow. Where to begin? Yaoi doujinshi, Edo pillow, more plushies, a few more keychains, some DVDs, a couple of mangas . . .
"Don't give me any orders."

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "Psycho"I'm new so I wouldn't really know what they sell. I heard somewhere that there are video games from Japan being sold. The ones that won't come out here for like a year. I figured since I have a Gamcube and a DS I figured I would tkae advantage of the shopping. I was hoping they would have Naruto for the DS, but I'm not even sure if they sell video games at this event. Please, would some one fill me in?

~Psycho~

There was a lack of video game vendors last year, but from what I'm hearing chances are that there will be video game reps at the dealers room this year.

I can't give you much more detail than that because I don't know for sure.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Asa_Gohan

YES VIDEO GAMES!!!1111 I just hope that they will sell guitar freaks and drummania games there if there are some video game venders.

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

neko ewen

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"YES VIDEO GAMES!!!1111 I just hope that they will sell guitar freaks and drummania games there if there are some video game venders.
Well, Red Octane is listed as one of the dealers, so there will at least be music games. :3 Myself, I'd like to get some import Nintendo DS games.

Plushies. Can't forget the plushies.

And pretty much anything relating to Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. But the less said about that the better. :P
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

PogiChoie

If I can find a copy of Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 for th Gamecube for cheaper than 60 bucks, then I'll be happy.  YesAsia's got it for 61 bucks, but hey, I'm waiting for the cheaper price.  :P  To be honest, without a job, looking around the dealer's room is like sniffing the food in a restaurant without ordering anything.  Nice, but I can't taste the goodness, and being a poor college student doesn't help either.  Once I graduate though, things'll change.  ;D

Nina Star 9

i want another "senimental graffitti" mechanical pencil. my one tha ti bought last year was stolen. >>

heck, i'll buy one of each colour/character as backup! :D

rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*

Food.. umm.. figurines... (god.. my friends think i'm a creep because of those.. but i like the art..) hopefully a yaoi/yuri paddle.. o god please sell em... ummm.. plushies and a ton of ninja stars
if i am sad, make me happy, if im happy, make me sad

Ayanami Rei First Child

I want a cute and cuddly plushie that'll fit perfectly in my arms, like my Domo-kun...which I need to find >.<