Fanime Wishlist 3.0: What will you buy in 06?

Started by Jyunishinsho, July 18, 2005, 11:27:28 PM

Jyunishinsho

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sonar.k-server.org/4XO7-GL/dizzy1.htm

If I can get this, I can die happy. ^^'

Ooh...thats hella sweet! I wish that was an action figure as well! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Moogleborg"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sonar.k-server.org/4XO7-GL/dizzy1.htm

If I can get this, I can die happy. ^^'

Ooh...thats hella sweet! I wish that was an action figure as well! ^_^

Haha, probably, but that would mean taing it out of it's plastic covering...nuuu!!!

*just kidding, or being sarcastic*

sykoeent

Ooooo I want that!!!! heheh Man, I'll probably buy that too if I find it! Damn yous!!!! I'd like a G1 reissue of Megatron or his other Diaclone dopplegangers... hmm... the Insecticon reissue set... maybe the Optimus Prime with the Pepsi bottle trailer??? More Pinky St. too. That'd be cool. Some Godzilla and Gamera toys would be nice. Hmm.... how come I never see those Ayu-pan toys anymore? I want some of those as well... Ooo ooo and maybe...

pockystix

I didn't get to buy one of them nifty shirts. Yes, I know, you're supposed to bring way more than $100 at an anime convention. ^^; Since Negima is now licensed [not that I like FUNimation *shudders*] maybe more Negima merchandise can be at my fingertips. :D
New sn = Meirin

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "pockystix"I didn't get to buy one of them nifty shirts. Yes, I know, you're supposed to bring way more than $100 at an anime convention. ^^; Since Negima is now licensed [not that I like FUNimation *shudders*] maybe more Negima merchandise can be at my fingertips. :D

If all else fails for me, hehe, I'll just find a ChaChaMaru figure/figurine...

Tsubasa

To go in tune with what Jyun posted, here's the top of my statue wishlist.  I know it's hella never happening though.  And base price is 20,790 yen. ; ;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

lolitadesu

-J-Rock merchandise
-Gothic Lolita merchandise

-Plenty of cute shirts and accessories
-Legwarmers,armwarmers,hats,scarves,etc.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well it would be cool to get more plushies....or super cheap manga...or anime.....or some cool clothing...maybeh some sort of pants...?O.o;

Oooh! Also some Hidden Sand Village Authentic Naruto Style Headbands....^^;;

lying is an art form

Plushies! Lots and lots of them! And a RedOctane Ignition pad...
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"Plushies! Lots and lots of them! And a RedOctane Ignition pad...
I've added a new thing to my list: A glaive...*_*

Spiritsnare

A RO arcade stick (they're only $35!) or two, an extra Guitar Hero controller, and lots of AVG-related stuff.

Mostly the Fate/stay night figurine collection -- I never bought one of those this past year. o.o What was wrong with me?
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Mostly the Fate/stay night figurine collection -- I never bought one of those this past year. o.o What was wrong with me?
I'm assuming you're talking about the Good Smile trading figure set.  There's also the possibility of the Capsule Works set or maybe the upcoming Yujin set though.  "The Fate/stay night figurine collection" is a bit ambiguous. =P
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

Ooooo... an RO arcade stick. XD (wonders which charies are on it) I want. XD

I still want a poring mouse a friend showed me awhile back. T.T
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

FanFicGuru

Well, after last year (which my bank and credit cards sent massive thugs all named Bubba after me for) I've decided I'll be a bit more organized.

My 'to buy' list goes something like this:

FMA DVDs 3-current (~125)
GitS:SAC 2nd Gig- DVDs 3-current (~75? If DVD 5 is out by then)
Evangelion perfect Platinum collection (~100)
Grenadier box set (~50-75)
'X' Box set (~80)
Gilgamesh DVDs 3-current (~75-100)

That's about 555, plus hotel room that puts me at 675.

That leaves me about 325 dollars of 'free' money. Impulse buys if you will, including, but not limited to:

Wall Scrolls
T shirts
Soundtracks
Figures
Bags
Hats
Mugs
And other such things.

So yeah...here's to a 1000 dollar spending limit. Woo hoo.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Akito Starwind

ok Find me a Mikoto Plushe from Mai otome ;)
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Ruby

I...want... ;_; One Piece figure/statues! *weep* so badly ;-;

Especially my dearest Nami-san. <3

And some He Is My Master statues :O (I understand these are to be released at the end of March/ Beginning of April..so hopefully it's possible!)

Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

dragonraver

Potato plushies are sold here: http://www.tamarket.com.au/  but they are kind of expensive...  but hey, I really really really... wanted Potato, so my friend bought it for me... now that I have it, I don't want to take it out of the wrapper/bag it came in... I hug Potato through the plastic bag it came in >.<  My friend keeps making fun of me saying that Potato is suffocating in there.  Then he always says "it's okay, Potato, you'll be out some day..." >.<  Then it makes me want to open it, but I think twice and end up not opening it.  So if you get Potato, don't be like me (indecisive in opening or not...).. either open it and have fun glomping Potato, or don't open it and display him somewhere...

This year I'm searching for more Key stuff, Final Fantasy music stuff, and just music in general.
Fly like a penguin!

Akito Starwind

argg.. to many things to hunt down and buy... do Most of the booths take checks?
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Asa_Gohan

nyaa maybe a few plushies, Canti figurine if the even have one, a new FLCL shirt and probably other shirts, and DVD vol.3, Wall scrolls, Sound tracks, probably other stuff...Damn you impulse buying...Also on the look out for some good doujinshi if they have some =3

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...