Chrno Crusade Cosplay!

Started by Ska_Kitti, July 19, 2005, 11:09:40 PM

Ryu-Ness

lol I'm sorry! Unfortunately, I only just turned 17 this month... so... >_>

The (I forget the name, but it had a piano!) idea sounded good, actually.

...Yeah. I'm extremely tired and trying to get some more sewing done.

Ska_Kitti

That would be the Hilton. The piano is right next to the bar. ^_^

o.o Sewing CC stuff is so hard right now... xx; I hope I can finish in time!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Black Kawaii Kitty

X3I support those remarks! *just used up Spring Break playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 X_X cannot resist the Sora cuteness!!! so now i'm WAY behind schedule on just about everything, but a little time is gonna get saved because i found out Tifa in KH is the exact same AC version X3. i still gotta get those darn wings up for Chrno though >.> it's gonna be hell getting them on with the jacket.... :shock: i have a bad feeling i'm gonna have to carry most of it out of the building and put it on outside XD ^_^' if I end up falling over like a turtle at the gathering....please help me up @__@

Ska_Kitti

o_O You said it all. I barely started cutting Aion's jacket tonight... but I should finish every CC costume in about a couple weeks. And then the wig styling commences!
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"o_O You said it all. I barely started cutting Aion's jacket tonight... but I should finish every CC costume in about a couple weeks. And then the wig styling commences!

>.< that reminds me I gotta fix Chrno's wig! one of his bangs keeps defying me by sticking up in a weird way X_X *threatens it with a hot gluegun* :twisted:

Ska_Kitti

Gawd, don't remind me! I just ordered his wig and I'll start styling those gravity-liscious bangs later on. LOL Good luck on your Chrno!
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Gawd, don't remind me! I just ordered his wig and I'll start styling those gravity-liscious bangs later on. LOL Good luck on your Chrno!
^_^' Thanks i'll need it...a lot, especially if I ever wanna get started on my modern Rosette @_@its just a costume to walk around with later while my boyfriend does modern Chrno*if he ruins my wig he's dead :twisted:

Black Kawaii Kitty

Hey all just giving an update that my boyfriend is doing chrno Truth instead of me and i'll be Rosette with my own originial outfit that's a little similar to hers :wink: and was the time 4 PM sunday?@_@ just wanted to confirm....

Kegan_Flame

yeah i think that was the time... where are we meating again? At the hilton? Or were we gonna meet at the entrance at go to the Hilton?

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"yeah i think that was the time... where are we meating again? At the hilton? Or were we gonna meet at the entrance at go to the Hilton?

I say we meet in the lobby since not everyone is staying at the Hilton so they don't get confused^.^; Then we can walk around a little to see if we can find any other cosplayers who didn't know about the gathering and kidnap them  :twisted:

Kegan_Flame

okey dokey! Sounds great!

Ska_Kitti

So.... the lobby of the Hilton then? Yes, it starts at 4pm on Sunday. I think I may have to leave early because of Der Cosplay though...

Rosette: Leishu, Croquet, Ryu-ness, Kegan Flame, BKK
Chrno: Ska_Kitti, BKK's bf
Aion: Jehuty
Joshua: Team Flex Member
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"So.... the lobby of the Hilton then? Yes, it starts at 4pm on Sunday. I think I may have to leave early because of Der Cosplay though...

Rosette: Leishu, Croquet, Ryu-ness, Kegan Flame, BKK
Chrno: Ska_Kitti, BKK's bf
Aion: Jehuty
Joshua: Team Flex Member

ack no no the lobby lobby of the convention center where everyone usually meets ^_^;

Ska_Kitti

:D Ah alrighty. I'll postage that on the gatherings page.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Kegan_Flame

Hey!!
To the other Rosette cosplayers...

How the hell do you make the Habit!? I cannot fine a pattern for one.. did u all just wing it?

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"Hey!!
To the other Rosette cosplayers...

How the hell do you make the Habit!? I cannot fine a pattern for one.. did u all just wing it?

@_@ I winged it on my skirt(mines an original style so its different...) but i looked at other skirts i had to get an idea for size, etc. one of my friends did rosette so i'll ask if she had a pattern, for yah ^.^

Kegan_Flame

Black Kawaii Kitty

^.^; she said she just did it freehand, but she is really skilled so she can get away with it>.> lol but there are some pics from the anime in the extras section(the production sketches) of each DVD so you might wanna try those I think the first DVD has the ones of Rosette in the militia outfit...hope I helped @_@

Kegan_Flame

where did you all go!!!! It was just me and black kawaii kitty and her bf! (unless u turned up after i had to go.. mummy got sick.. bleg..)

Black Kawaii Kitty

:evil: Nope I couldn't find anyone!! X___X I think I saw a Chrno today but that was it....-_____- *chomps on everyones' heads except Kegan_Flame....^_^; at least we had like over 20 people take pics of us! I gotta hurry up and fix the back of those wings before the next con @_@ I can't believe I forgot the black paint *dies*