Chrno Crusade Cosplay!

Started by Ska_Kitti, July 19, 2005, 11:09:40 PM

Ryu-Ness

Yaaay ;D

Does anyone have any ideas for the timing/location?

Ska_Kitti

I'm organizing it. My best guess now would be sometime Sunday... morning/afternoon. x_- Team Flex's schedule is getting packed rather quickly, so I'm trying to fill up our extra time with gatherings.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ryu-Ness

If nothing else...

We could always meet up around the time of the dance and do something then at night?

Ska_Kitti

If anything, I'll show up as Chrno to stomp dance with you. ^_^
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Kegan_Flame

I think i'm going to go as Rossette.... that WOUD be kool to have a whole group for CC...

Kegan_Flame

Ok, so i WILL be going as Rosette and my friend will be going as Chrno.. the one that Rosette and Joshua find in the tomb...

Ska_Kitti

Yay for Rosette's!

Rosette: Leishu, Croquet, Ryu-ness, Kegan Flame
Chrno: Ska_Kitti, Black Kawaii Kitt, Kegan Flame's friend
Aion: Jehuty
Remington: Team Flex Member
Joshua: Team Flex Member

So far I've calculated the gathering to be Sunday... at 4pm I believe. LMK if that's good everyone else.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ryu-Ness

Kegan_Flame

4 on sunday sounds kool! Where though?

Ska_Kitti

UMMM... good question! Front lobby sound good?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ryu-Ness

Ah! I have a question about that. For photos, would we want something more realistic for what was present in the 1920s? Lobby would work well to gather, but would we want to move after the initial gathering? It'd help with people that are bad with directions, too, if we meet there then move. DX;

Ska_Kitti

Well we can move elsewhere. I was using the lobby as a starting point because many know where it is. We can go to outside to the streets... or beside the exhibition hall across the street for pictures.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Kegan_Flame

Ok, well turns out my friend cannot go, so we're down one chrno.. :( ah well.... see u l8r

Ska_Kitti

Awww.... ^_^ Well maybe we'll see another Chrno running around.

Chrno: Ska_Kitti, Black Kawaii Kitty
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Awww.... ^_^ Well maybe we'll see another Chrno running around.

Chrno: Ska_Kitti, Black Kawaii Kitty

I forgot what forum I saw it at but I think there are more Rosette's and Chrno's going so I'm sure we'll find some to kidnap  :twisted:

Ryu-Ness

We could scare them with my height.

With my boots, I'll be standing near 5'9"+ as Rosette. ==;

In any case... Unfortunately, I don't know if they are any "older" parts of San Jose, and it's about an hour drive to SF, althought that would be the PERFECT location.

Anyone live in San Jose that has any ideas?

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Ryu-Ness"We could scare them with my height.

With my boots, I'll be standing near 5'9"+ as Rosette. ==;

In any case... Unfortunately, I don't know if they are any "older" parts of San Jose, and it's about an hour drive to SF, althought that would be the PERFECT location.

Anyone live in San Jose that has any ideas?

ack you're gonna be taller than me! lmao but I think Ska_Kitti had a good idea of going to the building across the street. If i remember right it looked perfect for our gathering....the park might be a good place for a couple too :P , I just hope we don't get bothered by the park ranger guy like at the Inuyasha gathering last year -.- We could also take random crazy pics like "Places you would never see the Chrno Crusade cast at" *cough*McDonalds*cough*

Ska_Kitti

The Marriot has some nice places inside. ^_^ If we were all of age, I'd take people to Bay 101 or Garden City to play cards in costume. There's also La Victoria's Taqueria near SJSU we can take pics at.

I'll probably get a fantastic picture of Aion and Chrno at the bar drinking together. ^___^
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Black Kawaii Kitty

:D That reminds me. inside the Hilton is really nice too, its got that traditional/fancy feel to it in the lobby and they even have a piano! XD I wanted to stay there again this year but I think my group chose the Marriot instead.

Kegan_Flame

ooo000ooo i'm staying at the hilton...  that seems like a good ideah, it's really kool..