Final Fantasy X and X-2 Gathering '06

Started by Alistayre, September 11, 2005, 08:29:24 PM

Alistayre

Hello everyone!

This is the Final Fantasy X and X-2 Gathering thread for Fanime06. Last year we got a whole bunch of people who said they were going to be there, but there were only about 8 of us that showed up. So this thread is going up early to make sure a lot of people know about it and show up ^_^

The list of people and their costumes will go up first, and then we all can decide on a date and location (probably in front of the fountains) later.

So, who's going and as who? :) Please let me know if you'll be there or if you're undecided (This is also posted at cosplay.com)

(Note: c.com means they are on the cosplay.com Message Board, ? = Unsure about attending)

Date: Saturday, May 27th
Time: 4:00pm

Final Fantasy X
Tidus: AFadingDream ?(c.com)
Yuna (summoner): BlitzAceTidus ? (c.com), Strawberry Neko ? (c.com), Twilight_Rain ? (c.com)
Auron: Amidoji [Desert Chikins]
Rikku: Smidge [Desert Chikins]
Lulu : Ska_Kitti

Final Fantasy X-2
Yuna
Berserker: Shiya Wind*
Gunner: Hikaru-Jan (c.com), Yunie_Blitz (c.com), h-chan*
Songstress: Crystalike (c.com)
Thief: Shiya Wind*(c.com)
Trainer: h-chan*
(Undecided): Kokuu (c.com)

Rikku
Thief: audioventchick's cousin, Caineyamiyasha (c.com)

Paine
Lady Luck: Siylphyide
Omatsurishi/Festival Goer: audioventchick's cousin
Warrior: ~Raine~Cloud~ (c.com)

Brother: shobbs (Sharsachan's friend)
Lenne : audioventchick (c.com)/Alistayre, Crystalike (c.com)
Rin: Sharsachan [Desert Chikins]
Tonberry King: Evolution (c.com)
Tonberry (Chibi): Jujubeans' friend ? (c.com)
Tonberry: Jyunishinsho

* Means undecided costume

Auron-X

Gah! I still need to do Auron. I might be able to do it this year.
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

Alistayre

That would be kewl to have an Auron there! Shall I put you down as a maybe? :D

Auron-X

Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

Ska_Kitti

I'll be attending as Lulu. Please keep me updated. ^_^ I will do the same bc I'm not sure if I'll be staffing the coming year or not.

I should also add that perhaps it may be more efficient that you plan a general Final Fantasy gathering? It may be better for everyone to attend one BIG gathering that one for VI, VIII, etc.

My only concern is that I'll also be making Vivi and Black Waltz #3, so maybe they can attend without feeling out of the gathering. :)
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Alistayre

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"I'll be attending as Lulu. Please keep me updated. ^_^ I will do the same bc I'm not sure if I'll be staffing the coming year or not.

I should also add that perhaps it may be more efficient that you plan a general Final Fantasy gathering? It may be better for everyone to attend one BIG gathering that one for VI, VIII, etc.

My only concern is that I'll also be making Vivi and Black Waltz #3, so maybe they can attend without feeling out of the gathering. :)

Ooooo There'll be a FF complete gathering! I don't want to start a thread though :-\ Haha It's such a big gathering! As for Vivi and the Black Waltz, you should bring them along too! At our last gathering we had a Rinoa and Axel from Kingdom Hearts ^_^ Extra FF's are always welcome!

Jyunishinsho

I've been a Tonberry for the past conventions. So I'd join as one.

-haha, if you are to look for me, look for the headbanging Tonberry at the DM machine...

Alistayre

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"I've been a Tonberry for the past conventions. So I'd join as one.

-haha, if you are to look for me, look for the headbanging Tonberry at the DM machine...

You've been added :D This is awesome, we're gonna have a Tonberry group!

Ska_Kitti

:D Ah, but only a triad of the Tonberries. If I had more fabric, I'd make a Tonberry army. *is Juju on CC bbs*
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Auron-X

I most likely wont be able to do it again. For I shall be staffing again this year. Sorry guys.

Jehuty

Yo...

I'm still down as the Tonberry King and as the Black Waltz #3

Jehuty is my name here...I'm Evolution on c.com...^_^
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Alistayre

Date/Time/Location post!

Date: I'm thinking on Saturday or Sunday. When we had it last year on Friday it seemed that there were more FFX/X-2 people there the next day. Personally, Saturday would be good for me ^_^ Input time!

Time: 2-ish? Lemme know your thoughts.

Location: The most obvious place is outside where the water is, or inside the entrance.

SweetNiar

i think i was at the gathering last year...cause a couple of my friends were there and i took a few pictures as well ^_^

Siylphyide

Hey! ^^ I shall be attending as Lady Luck Paine. Keep me updated. =^.^=

Alistayre

Quote from: "Siylphyide"Hey! ^^ I shall be attending as Lady Luck Paine. Keep me updated. =^.^=

Awesome :D There aren't enough Paine's out there. I'll keep you updated ^_^

Siylphyide

I caved to the pressures of my friends who say I'll make a cute Rikku. So, I'll be there as both Paine AND Rikku.

Though I'll probably wind up being in the gathering as Paine. ^^ But I guess you can put me down as Rikku too, if you want.

Ska_Kitti

Tonberries are ready. I made a cute tail for the smaller one. :]
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Alistayre"Date/Time/Location post!

Date: I'm thinking on Saturday or Sunday. When we had it last year on Friday it seemed that there were more FFX/X-2 people there the next day. Personally, Saturday would be good for me ^_^ Input time!

Time: 2-ish? Lemme know your thoughts.

Location: The most obvious place is outside where the water is, or inside the entrance.

Hmm.....Saturday around 2 sounds great! ^_^ Would it be ok if I could hold my Moogle gathering at the same time and place? ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.