Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children-Leaked

Started by RyuHayabusa, September 14, 2005, 12:00:01 AM

EternalMalachi

I didn't find out that the US release was bumped back until the day before I was gonna go in to pick it up.  -,-`

I think I just looked on Altavista for a couple minutes before I found the BT link for the fansubbed version.  Took an hour to download.  SOOOOOO happy.  ^.~  Can't wait for the US release already.

KimaLucifer

uguuuu *watches it with the rest of her cram-mates for the 8th time*

I can....`t handle this any more. It`s good, yes, but I am tired of it. I like the jokes that pop up, but I`m tired of it.

When we(crammates) went to the store to pick up a copy, we had to go through 5 stores just because it was sold out everywhere. Wow this is a lot more popular than expected apparently.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Suspicious"What I thought about the movie.

SUSPI WINS THE THREAD
epic progressive

vox

KimaLucifer

Because some suffer from slow internet:
Observe.
Note: DON`T CLICK BLINDLY. Just look at the image, then leave.

My bad luck with Advent Children. Grar I should sell the extra Clouds on eBay. And spend more money until I get Kadaj. >_<
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Spiritsnare

OK, I did download the movie and watched it.

But no one can ever blame me for 'not supporting Squeenix', because I have proof.

(edit: the 'didn't have it until tomorrow' thing was for ddrex2, so you can just ignore that. :D)

edit2 Kima, where'd you get those? Those look awesomely cute. <3
epic progressive

vox

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

In Japan where I am right now :3

Right now I am willing to sell these extra ones. Ryu has helped me put up a price. $8 each. If there is only one left though, then it goes away auction style (i.e. highest price offered)

2 Clouds,2 Yazoos,1 Roz

Already sold off:
Tifa -Ryu
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Moogleborg

The soundtrack to Advent Children has just been released in Japan.....although as much as i'd love to wait for it to come to the US along with the movie itself.....I just can't WAIT to snag a copy of One Winged Angel so I could start making a 'Sephiroth vs Akuma' mix! ^_^

Although i'd also need to download a music mixer as well...but that'll wait! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Moogleborg"The soundtrack to Advent Children has just been released in Japan.....although as much as i'd love to wait for it to come to the US along with the movie itself.....I just can't WAIT to snag a copy of One Winged Angel so I could start making a 'Sephiroth vs Akuma' mix! ^_^

Although i'd also need to download a music mixer as well...but that'll wait! ^^

Hehehe, I got it and I'm not telling.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

MeliCat

I really wanted to wait, but I was tied down and forced too... AND IT WAS AWESOME!!! OMG!! >.< Is there anything as sexy as AC Cloud holding Kadaj as he dies?! I was all over it!

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

In Japan where I am right now :3

Right now I am willing to sell these extra ones. Ryu has helped me put up a price. $8 each. If there is only one left though, then it goes away auction style (i.e. highest price offered)

2 Clouds,2 Yazoos,1 Roz

Already sold off:
Tifa -Ryu

I'll grab a Yazoo and a Loz the next time I see you.

Which is probably what, next Fanime? XD
epic progressive

vox

EdOfNoName

For any locals who want to check out Advent Children before deciding to buy it in December, you can join the No-Name Anime gang on Sat Nov 12 at the Saratoga (CA) library, http://www.nnanime.com/flyers/2005/sch05_11.html

Tsubasa

From Anime News Network:

QuoteAdvent Children Delayed, Possible Theatrical Release (2005-11-10 13:22:22)
GATV reports that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children has been pushed back to January 10, 2006 in order to facilitate a possible limited theatrical release. Source: GATV
Supposedly it has been confirmed by Square Enix and retail sources.  I guess whoever wants the US release are out of luck for a while longer.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Tsubasa"From Anime News Network:

QuoteAdvent Children Delayed, Possible Theatrical Release (2005-11-10 13:22:22)
GATV reports that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children has been pushed back to January 10, 2006 in order to facilitate a possible limited theatrical release. Source: GATV
Supposedly it has been confirmed by Square Enix and retail sources.  I guess whoever wants the US release are out of luck for a while longer.

If Square-Enix is delaying it for a possible limited theatrical release, then I don't mind the delay! O.O If they're gonna show AC in theatres for a short while then I DEFINITELY want to see it! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.