Which Anime Character are you?

Started by Ska_Kitti, September 15, 2005, 06:16:51 PM

Ska_Kitti

Without taking a quiz, have you ever sat down and thought of which anime character you would be? I've been thinking lately of just one character I come close to. I am Tohru Honda. What's yours?
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

VictimX

I think there may of been a question like this but it must be about a year old, so time has changed and I see my self as someone different, Sousuke Sagara. Why I have my reasons...

Croquet

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh. I'm hella spacy, ask weird questions, don't know diddley sqat about nothing, and I always fall asleep during class (or anywhere else for that matter.)
Let's play
some Croquet!

Auron-X

Let me see. I would have to say Kensuke Aida from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

tearraspades

I'd be Hatsuharu Sohma. 'cause I can be really quiet and emotionless, but then I can also be...extremely emotional.

Nina Star 9

i have absolutley no idea. i am nothing like any character i can think of. ^-^

serajwl

I would say I'm a lot like Nana from Elfen Lied. I'm usually pretty nice, but when i get angry or something provokes me, heads roll.

I'm also not very saavy in the street smarts department ~_~

Jyunishinsho

Dr. Gojyou Shiouji
-from Excel Saga

>Glasses, hair, almost bishie-like for a doctor
>Attraction to girls younger than himself (I have a Lolita Complex, somewhat, since I myself am young)
>Likes robots
>and much more, but I don't want to get into it (vol. 6 of ES breaks character)

MeliCat

I'm Maya from Tenjou Tenge... I'm cute, busty, confident and lead my team of badasses with a little iron fist! Now if only I'd get that whole body transformation down...

otakuya

For me, maybe Takumi Fujiwara from Initial D.
Quiet guy, but a super street racer underneath. Not that I actually race cars on the street, but in the arcade. I drive an old car, a '93 Honda Civic, but I still love that car, even though I'm thinking about that new 2006 Civic.

Chibblz

People said I'm like Miaka Yuuki from Fushigi Yuugi... Eats a lot whenever she can, a little(lot) ditzy at times, and energetic on what she should be doing. Oh, and usually lovesick... But if it's -my- opinion, I'd think I was more like Lina Inverse from Slayers because of a lot of reasons! I get angry easily, especially when people point out things about me that just make me want to kill them, and I love food! Haha. I wish I could use the Dragon Slave.....

ChenCzen

lately Id say im Minase from Bible Black and Charming Dorian would then be Imari.
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "Chibblz"People said I'm like Miaka Yuuki from Fushigi Yuugi... Eats a lot whenever she can, a little(lot) ditzy at times, and energetic on what she should be doing. Oh, and usually lovesick... But if it's -my- opinion, I'd think I was more like Lina Inverse from Slayers because of a lot of reasons! I get angry easily, especially when people point out things about me that just make me want to kill them, and I love food! Haha. I wish I could use the Dragon Slave.....

Are you sure? I think you may be Rukia. *peers at sig*
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ari

I wouldn't even be able to guess what character I am.. however i did a one of the quiz's and it said i'm most like Itachi from naruto... ^^';'; and another quiz said i'd most likely be the villain.

Chibblz

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Are you sure? I think you may be Rukia. *peers at sig*
Hmm... Iono... Maybe... *stare-blinkblink*

qazplm872

Take The quiz yourself!

well i have not seen bleach so i geuss this is somewhat fair. i dont know where the questions are leading to unlike a series you know. so thats kinda what im like. but personally....Shikamaru. i would like to just lay and relax all day. but if i have to i would like to out think my enemies instead of just over powering them. i think that fits good. but one thing that doesn't is that i can be hyper...like mice on crack and go *nnoweNFUWE*....if that makes sense. but thats the raver part of me :P

VictimX

Well I've never seen Bleach so..., turns out I'm like,

I guess I can relate...?

Suspicious

I'd be Hantarou! :D

Actually, I'm not quite sure what anime character I would be.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

RPG_dude

The Toonami version of Naruto SUCKS!