Which Anime Character are you?

Started by Ska_Kitti, September 15, 2005, 06:16:51 PM

Chibblz

qazplm872

....sorry....but i like ur avatar!

Chibblz

Quote from: "qazplm872"....sorry....but i like ur avatar!
and i like pie? but--- *decides to stop complaining and goes back to wandering around*

OniCourseMusha

Guess wat I got from the Bleach Portal

FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Ska_Kitti

I took a Fruits Basket Test awhile ago to find out which guy I am... -_- I got Yuki.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Chibblz

i used to have pages full of quiz answers... then they got lost... somehow... somewhere... haha. *points at oni* =o i add you to the list of people that copied me. haha. juuuuust kidding. =D

Spiritsnare

Kanji Sasahara (Genshiken) -- because he's barely getting into otakudom and has friends to help him throughout the way.
epic progressive

vox

AbsolutelyCursed

OniCourseMusha

I would be Noboru Yamaguchi from Cromatie High, cuz we both have the same last name.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Chloe

Quote from: "Suspicious"I'd be Hantarou! :D

Actually, I'm not quite sure what anime character I would be.

Hee hee, that's so cute~!

I landed on Orhime~!

Take The quiz yourself!

Whee hee... Well,  if I were to compare myself to an anime character... I think it'd be... Hm... Someone who cares alot for everyone, extremely nice, bubbly, has an EVIL side (Does the BWHAHAHA Thing from Bleach) er...  So, yeah.  Any ideas?  Well, I don't really know... =w=
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Chibblz

Quote from: "Chloe"Whee hee... Well,  if I were to compare myself to an anime character... I think it'd be... Hm... Someone who cares alot for everyone, extremely nice, bubbly, has an EVIL side (Does the BWHAHAHA Thing from Bleach) er...  So, yeah.  Any ideas?  Well, I don't really know... =w=
Have you ever tried the 'Boh-HAHAHAHA' thing irl? With people that have never seen Bleach? It's amazing.. The reactions, that is. XD

Emerge

matagu shidou from onegai twins. things never go our way, especially in the relationship department. OUR DAY WILL COME MY FRIEND!  :cry:  our day...will come!

KimaLucifer

Hmm. Okay. Anime, not Manga.

Suigintou from Rozen Maiden.

This is because I do look down on people even though I am not exactly perfect.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Tsukai Mori

Thats not me! I SWEAR ITS NOT ME! Anyway, results aside, I think I'd totally be Lucy from Elfen Lied. The reason is simply because I seem to have many sides to myself. I haven't been conscious of it before but I think I'm on a fine line of schitzophrenia. Hopefully, this is just my imaaaaginaaation and I am just a... person with alot of variety!... That or a truly big headache...

hakudoushi

i dont know who i am...

who is okay at school, kinda insane, and is really good at obsessing over stuff? =_=;
no really, i have a pet ninja.

Chibblz

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"Anyway, results aside, I think I'd totally be Lucy from Elfen Lied. The reason is simply because I seem to have many sides to myself. I haven't been conscious of it before but I think I'm on a fine line of schitzophrenia. Hopefully, this is just my imaaaaginaaation and I am just a... person with alot of variety!... That or a truly big headache...
*hugs* Lucy's really cool. It's sad how she kept switching back between her tru personality and Nyuu, though.

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Chibblz"
*hugs* Lucy's really cool. It's sad how she kept switching back between her tru personality and Nyuu, though.

Thats true. Its a true shame. Imagine if you couldn't be yourself even when you wanted to. Thats how it feels to be Lucy and thats how it feels to be me, sometimes. Uh... not that I switch as often as Lucy, but you get the idea. Just be true to yourself and you'll be fine. Thats my advice!

Chloe

Quote from: "Chloe"Whee hee... Well,  if I were to compare myself to an anime character... I think it'd be... Hm... Someone who cares alot for everyone, extremely nice, bubbly, has an EVIL side (Does the BWHAHAHA Thing from Bleach) er...  So, yeah.  Any ideas?  Well, I don't really know... =w=
Have you ever tried the 'Boh-HAHAHAHA' thing irl? With people that have never seen Bleach? It's amazing.. The reactions, that is. XD

YEAH~!  It's really funny to see their expressions.  Plus, it's fun to say.  Ha ha.  You should try it~! *Pats Chibblz on shoulder*  YOSH~! >wO
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Chibblz

Quote from: "Chloe"

YEAH~!  It's really funny to see their expressions.  Plus, it's fun to say.  Ha ha.  You should try it~! *Pats Chibblz on shoulder*  YOSH~! >wO
*stars in her eyes* I'VE BEEN PATTED BY SOMEONE! I FEEL LOVED! *flaps arms a bit and flies around and falls on the floor* Oof. Owh... Hmm... Maybe I'll change my answer on what anime character I am... I'm, like, all the weird ones put together... Yah... All the weird ones put together... That sounds about right.... Haha...hahaha...BOH-HAHAHAHAHA! XD! Wao... I think I had too much of something... I don't know what, though... =(

Heartbreak_despair

Hands down i'm Excel (do i really need to say what she's from?). Besides the fact that i'm a guy she's a female, i'm needlessly energetic, i make up things on the fly and play it off as if it always existed, i like dog, but couldn't kill one, well then again...
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...