CALLING ALL GATHERINGS!!! Gathering Info!!!! (2006)

Started by angeljibrille, September 21, 2005, 05:52:45 PM

Ahjk

The Doom Supremacy will be hosting a Gathering at the water fountain on Sunday at 10 AM.

//www.doomheroes.com

Kuari

Quote from: "Default"I want to do an Ichigo 100% gathering but no one knows the series :cry:
Tokyo Mew Mew?

Midnight Ryoko

Quote from: "Kuari"
Quote from: "Default"I want to do an Ichigo 100% gathering but no one knows the series :cry:
Tokyo Mew Mew?

No, it's different. (I love Tokyo Mew Mew, btw. XD) I'm not sure what it's about; never seen it either, but I have heard of it anyhow.
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

D_Hime

my friend and i will be holding a Psycho Le Cemu Fan Gathering! ^^

Midnight Ryoko

will someone please just post a damn gathering list in black and white?

sheezus. <<;; all I need is the EGL and the Psycho le Cemu date/time/location; it's like pulling teeth! <<<<<<
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

D_Hime

Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"will someone please just post a damn gathering list in black and white?

sheezus. <<;; all I need is the EGL and the Psycho le Cemu date/time/location; it's like pulling teeth! <<<<<<

it should be posted in the thread ''Who going and Where (gathering list)'' or something to that extent. the Psycho Le Cemu gathering is up on the list and i changed the Sunday gathering to 3 o'clock for everyone's convinence.

Midnight Ryoko

Quote from: "D_Hime"
Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"will someone please just post a damn gathering list in black and white?

it should be posted in the thread ''Who going and Where (gathering list)'' or something to that extent. the Psycho Le Cemu gathering is up on the list and i changed the Sunday gathering to 3 o'clock for everyone's convinence.

So is the one on sunday the main one then? If so... weee, lolita and plc.. black lace and blue body paint. This should be interesting. <<

EvilBunnyKid

Does anyone know what and where all the gatherings are at.  I would like to have the list because Im bringign my video camera and want to tape as many as possible!!  So if anyone has the list that would be nice  :P

BSaphire

Quote from: "EvilBunnyKid"Does anyone know what and where all the gatherings are at.  I would like to have the list because Im bringign my video camera and want to tape as many as possible!!  So if anyone has the list that would be nice  :P
Click the link.... second post. I will be posting the list at a couple of locations around Fanime... ^^)
http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4208&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

LunaNeko

Um, not sure if I am posting in the right place, but oh well.

Please add Ouran High School Host Club gathering to the list

Sunday
12:30 pm fountains in front.

Thanks!

Eurobeat King

I have my gatherings lists printed out and will TRY to make it to most (if not all) of the gatherings to take pictures. :)  Since there are some instances of multiple-gatherings at once, if they're within the same area I should be able to get both (or more) w/o involving any mad-dashes. ;)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Steph959

Quote from: Vanessa on April 20, 2006, 05:55:14 PM
Anyone interested in a Mai Otome gathering?

Yeah!!  I might go as Natsuki in her head mistress uniform  :P  But, I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with the Mai-HiME gathering since there aren't a lot of Mai-Otome posts...(well, at least I haven't read a lot XD)