Karaoke List 06. What will you sing?

Started by Jyunishinsho, September 26, 2005, 09:59:08 PM

Jyunishinsho

What will you sing for next year's karaoke, contest or freesing?

serajwl

I'm thinking about singing the ending theme to Elfen Lied or the beginning theme of Shuffle!

they're such nice songs! ^_^

Chun

I've been practicing my OP to Someday's Dreamers, and I can belt a mean Lilium (Which is quite creepy to some folk)

Maybe hemisphere from Rah if I practice.

(For the record I'm male)

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Nina Star 9

preliminaries: B.G. ~black guitar + berry garden~ - amano tsukiko
finals: koe - amano tsukiko

finals song is going to change. ~.~

Chloe

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"preliminaries: B.G. ~black guitar + berry garden~ - amano tsukiko
finals: koe - amano tsukiko

finals song is going to change. ~.~

Wowwwww~!  Sukoi~!  You already have a list set~! That's so cool~! =w=

Hm...  Well, I've only memorized a few songs, but I love doing Slayers Next and Try OP.  Those two are the ones most fun to do when it's a duo~! >wO
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Nina Star 9

but they are really hard songs. ~____________~ but i refuse to change the first one! ha!

i need a better finals song. x.o

i am having a hard time with one of the songs, however. i only have it on the PV, which is a .mpg format. is there any way to just get the audio onto a CD?

Jyunishinsho

My songs to sing next year:

Guitar Freak/Drummania songs I'll karaoke to:
Taisetsu Na Mono
Tsuminakara...Tokanojouwahaifu
Handsome Jet-L Project
Kanashimi Wa Yuki No You Ni
Natsuiro
Romansu
Hitoni Yasashiku
Departure
Depend On Me
Innocent World
Mikan No Uta
Robinson
Shikarare Hiyori
Tentai Kansoku
----and this is seriously.

And now Anime & Game Songs:
I'll Be There (both versions)
Driver's High
Katamari Love
Way To Fall
Blaze
Still Time
Rakuen No Tobira

And probably more or less, depending on how I feel at the con. I know and understand it's a lot, but what the hey. This keeps me up at 3:00 at night. ^^

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Katamari Love

...I respond to that by adding the first song on my list:

• Katamari on the Swing
BTW, I really want to hear you sing the Handsome Jet-L Project :D
epic progressive

vox

Chun

I respond to that with "The Prince and The Moon"

Yo! Ha! Get up!
check it up, a funk it up. minna...

*continues

~Chun

Jyunishinsho

Haha, I sang Que Sera Sera this year. It felt pretty good.

To add to another Katamari song:

Katamaritaino
The Moon and the Prince

NEVER WILL I SING CHERRY BLOSSOM COLOR SEASON FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Chun"I respond to that with "The Prince and The Moon"

Yo! Ha! Get up!
check it up, a funk it up. minna...

*continues

~Chun

And I respond to that with Disco Prince.

It's much more funky and it has the PoTM lyrics in it! ^_^

edit someone should so set up a childrens' choir to sing Cherry Blossom Color Season. that would be sweet. <3
epic progressive

vox

Chun

We all need to group and do a trio "Prince and the Moon". That would be awesome.

la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaa

wait. what about the lolicons. We don't want to put these children in danger.

~Chun

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Chun"We all need to group and do a trio "Prince and the Moon". That would be awesome.

la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaa

wait. what about the lolicons. We don't want to put these children in danger.

~Chun

Gahh....(sort of a lolicon. Depends on how old)

.... - -()

Oh look! The King!
*points off, then runs*

---

Haha, sorta kidding. What about a choir for the Katamari Mambo or the Sasaman Katamari?

hakudoushi

ANYTHING I WANT AHAHHAHAHA.

barairo no sekai. a lot of pierrot. and j-rock. which would be pierrot.

ayumi hamasaki too, and that gundam seed song...memory or something. *so vague*
no really, i have a pet ninja.

Tsukai Mori

H-h-h-h-h-how can you have the guts to get up there and SING?! Are you such talented vocalist that you can walk up and put a "mean Lillium"? Well, I'll be hanging around that room then. Not to poke fun at you, oh no! I intend to
join you in your fun... I if I can spark the courage....Honestly, how can you do that?!

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"H-h-h-h-h-how can you have the guts to get up there and SING?! Are you such talented vocalist that you can walk up and put a "mean Lillium"? Well, I'll be hanging around that room then. Not to poke fun at you, oh no! I intend to
join you in your fun... I if I can spark the courage....Honestly, how can you do that?!

Don't worry. Even though people can't sing, they still go up anyways and try it out.
Just go up one time and sing your favorite song or songs! Trust me, when I first did it, I was very nervous. Afterwards, I did 5 more songs. - -
Just go up and enjoy it. You can stay in the room, but there's not that much fun there if you don't sing. Unless you like to ridicule the other singers, then you'd get kicked out. - -

hakudoushi

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"H-h-h-h-h-how can you have the guts to get up there and SING?! Are you such talented vocalist that you can walk up and put a "mean Lillium"? Well, I'll be hanging around that room then. Not to poke fun at you, oh no! I intend to
you have to remember that the people are there to have fun, not judge/be mean to you. ^^
no really, i have a pet ninja.

Chun

Plus, it's fun scaring the crap out of people singing it.

I can do the low key of the song (The guy), but if we got a handful more people and all sang lilium, dude.... that would be the greatest. It's like *WHAM* WELCOME TO HELL.

~Chun

platinum edge

I like the way you think Chun, and there are many ways to do so...reminds me of a story that I heard once.  Not sure if it's true, but I heard that some guy was able to sing a Spice Girls song in a karaoke competition one year because the rules said "anime and video game songs only".  Since the Spice Girls actually have a game out on the market...well...put 2 and 2 together and you'll get people cringing from the abominable act.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "platinum edge"I like the way you think Chun, and there are many ways to do so...reminds me of a story that I heard once.  Not sure if it's true, but I heard that some guy was able to sing a Spice Girls song in a karaoke competition one year because the rules said "anime and video game songs only".  Since the Spice Girls actually have a game out on the market...well...put 2 and 2 together and you'll get people cringing from the abominable act.

Oh god. Darn otaku messing with the system....