Tsubasa!

Started by ShikiIchijo, September 27, 2005, 06:03:16 PM

ShikiIchijo

Sadly, Im not going as Kuro-pun. My friends and I never met up.
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

ININ

The rules for a gathering is at least three people.  There has to be at least one Sakura >.<  Any Sakuras out there?

EvanX, when is your RO gathering?  My FMA gathering is on Saturday.  Any problems with a possible Sunday gathering?

Evangelion Xgouki

Sunday might work.  I'm checking to see when the RO gathering is gonna be, which I hope is Saturday.  And yes, we really need a Sakura-hime for this gathering or it won't be much of a TC gathering, huh?

ININ

Change in FMA gathering.  FMA gathering is Sunday at 12:30 P.M.

Are you attending all four days?  I'm flexible on Saturday as of now *Hee, hee*  What's the latest on the RO gathering?

I checked cosplay.com and nobody is organizing a Tsubasa gathering.

Evangelion Xgouki

Looks like someone is trying to organize a CLAMP gathering on Sunday.  Plus looks like there will be a TC Syaoran on Sunday.

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=81540

Lakari

hehe, that Syaoran would be...me! XD I'm looking forward to seeing any Tsubasa cosplayers at fanime and I encourage you to say hi and take pics with me~ XD, me rabu pics with other cosplayers. As a side note I'll be cosplaying as Sakura-hime koriyo version at AX!
I love candy, I love sugar, I love to be a chuchu forever~ XD

Evangelion Xgouki

:!:  Heh, didn't notice that  :P .  I really hope that there's gonna be a bunch of cosplayers.  The more the merrier.  Plus I wanna see how many different names get called by as I walk around the 'con: Kuro-tan, Kuro-pun, Kuro-rin, etc  8)

ININ

Yay!  We have at least three.  We can submit an official gathering.  Shall we make the gathering Tsubasa Chronicles or CLAMP?

Problem for me is I can't do it on Sunday.  It's going to be really tough because I already committed to FMA; although FMA keeps changing :shock: Also, I live in San Jose and not staying in a hotel.  I keep my options open.  I try to find a way.

Mokona is coming, too.  Watch out, Kuro-Pun!  *Hee, hee*

Suspicious

I'm going to be cosplaying as Fai.. if this gathering is still going on.  I'll probably just wear that to the CLAMP gathering too.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

ININ

I checked the cosplay.com forum http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=81540 The CLAMP gathering is heading towards Sunday around 1:00 P.M.  If so, then I can't make it.  FMA meets Sunday as 12:30 P.M.  :(

Suspicious

You could change reeeeally quickly :3
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

ININ

Good idea.  The problem is I don't have a hotel room.  I live 15 minutes away from the convention.  I rather spend the money in the dealers room  O:)

GodSlayer

I'll be there as Syaoran! Well... more like AU Syaoran... I couldn't find some of the parts of his costume... U_U