Dead or Alive Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 02, 2005, 02:19:23 PM

Moogleborg

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "Moogleborg"
Quote from: "MeliCat"Hey, Kasumi fans! : D Does anyone have a really good image of the emblem and writing on the back of Kasumi's player 1 outfit? I've only found side views and I really need a full shot of it.

I'm not sure if this is the one you're looking for, but I think this is a good pic! ^^

http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery/data/564/Kasumi_Dead_Or_Alive.jpg

Thanks for the pic, that is what I'm searching for, except a little better angle. Maybe head on? It's proving to be quite difficult. : P

Ah, okies! ^^ It'll take me a while, but i'll do my best to find a head on pic! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

MeliCat

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "MeliCat"Hey, Kasumi fans! : D Does anyone have a really good image of the emblem and writing on the back of Kasumi's player 1 outfit? I've only found side views and I really need a full shot of it.

I'm not sure if this is the one you're looking for, but I think this is a good pic! ^^

http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery/data/564/Kasumi_Dead_Or_Alive.jpg

Thanks for the pic, that is what I'm searching for, except a little better angle. Maybe head on? It's proving to be quite difficult. : P

Ah, okies! ^^ It'll take me a while, but i'll do my best to find a head on pic! ^^

Oh! Don't trouble yourself! I was just wondering if anyone had one lying around!

Eurobeat King

Here's a couple of pictures that I've taken of my friends who've cosplayed Kasumi and have the kanji written above the emblem:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=14375

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=479672

Hope those help.  I might have more,  but I'll have to check. :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

DayDreamerNessa

i think this is what you're looking for meli, this is it, just the alternate colors is all. I don't believe i've seen a bigger version of her symbol on the back, so you'll have to zoom in probably~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/daydreamernessa/71-83920.jpg

you should save it right away and tell me, because i'm going to delete it off my account cause i have no space for anything on my photobucket lol
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Moogleborg

Nice pics Nessa and Eurobeat King! ^_^ Those are definitely kawaii Kasumi cosplayers Eurobeat King! ^^ I'll also keep the pic ya got Nessa for future reference! ^^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

MeliCat

AH! Perfect pics! Thank you so much everyone! : D And thanks for saving it Moogle-san, I'm not at home yet. : P

Moogleborg

Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

MeliCat

I wonder what the best way to apply the crest to the back of my Kasumi dress is...? Hmm....

Imari-chan

I'm currently going to bring my doa costumes to fanime. I am probably going to bring Hitomi for the gathering. I am thinking of still crossplaying someone from there for Fanime and I'm going to bring Kokoro from doa4 maybe. I can't wait for the DOA gathering.  :) I hope we can get more people.  :lol: What day are we going to have this gathering I wonder... Hmm?

~~Loktera~~

What this gathering needs is more Bayman.

I'm willing to do it. (Not nearly as buff, but what the hell, why not? ^^ )
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Imari-chan

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"What this gathering needs is more Bayman.

That will be cool to get a Bayman! I will be sure to take your photos, don't be worried about not being buff enough.  :lol:

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Imari-chan"
Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"What this gathering needs is more Bayman.

That will be cool to get a Bayman! I will be sure to take your photos, don't be worried about not being buff enough.  :lol:

The only thing I am missing is some pictures of the more recent incarnation of Bayman (DOA4), I would like to have a few of those for referance when I go shopping at the Military Surplus Store.

Count me in. ^^
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

MeliCat

Imari-chan

What time are you all wanting for the DOA gathering? I know it can't be on Saturday because I can't make it then... Maybe Friday or Sunday can work for me.

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"I DARE someone to cosplay as Zack's slick silver alien cosplay...

:lol:  HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:  NOW THAT WOULD BE FUNNY  :lol: HAHAHAHAHA!!!  Anyhoo, I am definetly coming to take pictures, but not to cosplay  :-({|= I'm already doing way too many costumes for this con and I'll most likly cosplay DOA a couple YEARS  from now when I can talk some sens into my freinds into cosplaying DOA with me. :evil:
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Imari-chan

Has said about the time yet? I am hoping that it can be either Sunday or Friday. Does anyone have a suggestion? I want to set this gathering up ready to go?

K&K4ever

Friday would be cool as long as it's not in the AM. :|

Eurobeat King

I've told Imari-chan and a few others that I'll be dropping out of the DOA gathering this year, so no Jann Lee for me (or any other costumes that weekend) at Fanime.  But I'll be around all weekend taking pictures, so when you all get-together I'll besure to get pics of your gathering! :)

K&K4ever

Eurobeat King

Quote from: "K&K4ever"Awwwwwww :cry: .

*bows* gomenasai..  :oops:  I wore Jann Lee at the CBFParade last weekend, and will be cosplaying him at Anime Central next weekend.  After that, I want to take a little break from cosplaying him UNTIL the BIGGG gathering at Anime Expo 4th of July weekend.   Fanime's size has gotten bigger each year, and after last year's attendance and amount of cosplayers, I've been forced to put aside cosplay for Fanime this year and concentrate on photos.  Hope you understand. :)

Please keep me posted on the DOA gathering time & place!