Dead or Alive Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 02, 2005, 02:19:23 PM

Captaine Kit

OMG IT'S JUST SWIMSUITS and an endless CASH COW OF FIGHT GAMES,

an improper EXCUSE TO SELL THE FACADE OF 'CHARACTER DESIGN' in the less proper form of OBJECTIFICATION.

Now, I dig cosplay and the talents of budding theatrical geniuses, but I cannot support the machine of this shite, no matter how good the clothing design becomes in any medium.
FanimeCon Presents: Antagonite Fashion

K&K4ever

:? Oooooookaaaaaay . . .
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

yunnie2896

I'm going as Tina! Plus I have a Kasumi, Ayane, and a Lei Fang.

K&K4ever

Yay!

almost all the girls are coming! :)

Which Tina are you dong.

K&K4ever

Guys we need a date time and place for this.  I propose friday at 4PM but that's just me. 8-[

Imari-chan

Quote from: "K&K4ever"Guys we need a date time and place for this.  I propose friday at 4PM but that's just me. 8-[

It can't be at 4pm, then I can't hold the gathering since I have KOF at 5. So Maybe 1pm on Friday? How does that sound everyone? And I really need a good list now so I can post on cosplay.com of who is going.

Quote from: "yunnie2896"I'm going as Tina! Plus I have a Kasumi, Ayane, and a Lei Fang.

I'll add you on the list on cosplay.com. Is that alright? :p And what costume is everyone doing?

DayDreamerNessa

woah this is an old thread ^^;

I'm not doing ayane anymore, so i need to be taken off the list =P
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Imari-chan

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"woah this is an old thread ^^;

I'm not doing ayane anymore, so i need to be taken off the list =P

Alright that's no problem.

K&K4ever

1pm is good with me . . . now where will it be?

Imari-chan

It will most likely be at the convention lobby~ :D

The other Doa cosplayers, Is 1pm good on Friday for everyone?? I know I will be arriving there in my doa costume around 10 something for sure... But I need to see what works with everyone and who is still cosplaying from doa. Respond soon because Fanime is close.

Midnight Ryoko

I'm a kind-of Lei Fang.. Does that count?
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

Ayanami Rei First Child

Will anyone be going as my favorite charecter.....Ayane? Please tell me a girl is going as Ayane!! @.@

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"I'm a kind-of Lei Fang.. Does that count?

Kind of Lei Fang? What do you mean? Are you in a half costume? Not in accurate costume? full costume without the hair? If you are cosplaying Lei Fang in some way you can join the gathering. :p Just tell me if you are cosplaying her or not, and what costume, and I'll add you on the list?

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Will anyone be going as my favorite charecter.....Ayane? Please tell me a girl is going as Ayane!! @.@

There might be... I need people to confirm it though. (x.o)

Ayanami Rei First Child

I can only hope! That would be sooooo cool! I don't care what people say, she's TOTALLY better then Kasumi!! @.@

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"I can only hope! That would be sooooo cool! I don't care what people say, she's TOTALLY better then Kasumi!! @.@

:evil: IS NOT! :evil:

Eurobeat King

Quote from: "Imari-chan"The other Doa cosplayers, Is 1pm good on Friday for everyone?? I know I will be arriving there in my doa costume around 10 something for sure... But I need to see what works with everyone and who is still cosplaying from doa. Respond soon because Fanime is close.

The earlier you have it on Friday, the better. :)  I'll be there in the morning taking pictures, until around 5pm (if not earlier) and then I'll be selling my stuff at the Swap Meet from 6pm to 10pm-11pm.  So if you have it at 1:00pm, I'll find your gathering and take pictures.  

See you in 2 weeks!
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Ayanami Rei First Child

Pisht. She is because she's my driven to succede, not to mention she's more hardcore, AND her storyline was better. Poor Ayane got the short end of the stick...even though her mom was the leader's wife. I can't blame her for taking great pleasure in wanting to kill Kasume with what they showed of her story...the poor girl... :cry:  :cry:

K&K4ever

Whatever, Kasumi still kicks ass.  She's also having a hard time of it too.

Imari-chan

One last call for everyone who haven't comfirmed on what time the doa gathering should be at. Is 1pm on friday good for everyone? After a few more days I'm going to write it up on the gathering list.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "K&K4ever"Whatever, Kasumi still kicks ass.  She's also having a hard time of it too.
Oh yeah hard time while living in the lap of luxury....while Ayane lived like she was in the ghetto....and had her guardians an others treat her like crap..