Fruits Basket Cosplay!

Started by Ska_Kitti, October 02, 2005, 06:24:15 PM

animeangelfish

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti":D ah Grand to hear about it! You'll be seeing more of us this coming con, but I have to keep it a secret for now. Kyo-kun gets to flex himself up, so maybe he'll kick the @#%$#$ out of Yuki.

are you going to JTAF 3? I was just in the Xmas parade in my kagura cosutme down here in Marysville and I  talked to a few people and they all seem to be going.

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Ska_Kitti

Nyu... I'll be on the east side visiting my mommy. The next planned con is Fanime bc at the start of the year, I'll be in commissioner mode. xx;
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

animeangelfish

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Nyu... I'll be on the east side visiting my mommy. The next planned con is Fanime bc at the start of the year, I'll be in commissioner mode. xx;

aww that sucks. ! Oh well I should be at Fanime unless I get really poor inbetween now and then (which is entirely possible) lol.

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

L-Lamb

So yea...have the completed Yuki (wore to to Yaoi con and AD) and am in the process of making a momiji. So I'll probably have a friend wear Yuki and then wear my Momiji.

Ska_Kitti

WOOHOO A Momiji! Leishu couldn't make it bc he's growing out his hair for a different cosplay. I'll put you guys on the list, okay?

Yuki: L-Lamb's friend, Michi (cosplay.com, MAYBE)
Kyo: Me, Duo's Friend, Default
Kagura: Duo
Ayame: fighter_for_hire
Shigure: friend of FFF
Momiji: L-Lamb
---
Hanajima Saki: Alistayre
Hanajima Megumi: Alistayre's friend
Outani Arisa: Alistayre's cousin
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Sucrose

(Now that I've kindly been directed to this topic by Ska_Kitti, I can repost my little mini-group! ^__^)

I shall be going as Saki Hanajima (dress seen briefly in Vol. 09), my friend "Fructose" will be Arisa Uotani (Yankee getup), and our other friend "Glucose" will be Momiji Sohma (wing-outfit from either Vol. 07 or 08, I forget exactly)...all barring some terrible mishap, of course. *laugh* And another friend "Lactose" may borrow her friend's Tohru Honda school uniform to go with us.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Ska_Kitti

YESSS WE HAVE A TOHRU!!!!!

Tohru: Lactose
Momiji: L-Lamb, Glucose
---
Hanajima Saki: Alistayre, Sucrose
Outani Arisa: Alistayre's cousin, Fructose
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"YESSS WE HAVE A TOHRU!!!!!

Tohru: Lactose
Momiji: L-Lamb, Glucose
---
Hanajima Saki: Alistayre, Sucrose
Outani Arisa: Alistayre's cousin, Fructose

Sweeet! ^_^ Hopefully that Tohru may be ready for some glomps and kisses upon request! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.