Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

MeliCat

G*A*T*H*E*R*I*N*G: Saturday @ 12:30!! See you there!!
Meeting place: In Front of The Registration Area

That's right, I just can't stop cosplaying from Guilty Gear. For 2006 I'll be cosplaying as Bridget... or is that cross-playing? I was the red and black Dizzy last year, and the Chipp (without scarf) that was with me last year will be cosplaying Anji! ^_^ Let's all gather again!

So, our gathering may consist of:

Team Flex Members: Axl-Low, Zappa, Johnny  
onlysolution: Ky (Black, Blue, and Gold Alternate)
Mai-chan: Kunoichi Chipp
Thorn Atropa: Johnny
Kazuko: Dizzy
AnnoyedWabbit: Baiken
AnnoyedWabbit's BF: Order Sol
Misha: Jam
Youko_Kurama: Dizzy or Female Sol
Maki-chan: Fanny
otakuapprentice: Robo-Ky
DayDreamerNessa: Jam
Nessa's BF: Sol
CJ, Nessa's BF's Buddy: Ky
Jyunishinsho: Venom (and Potemkin?)
The_Pink_Panther: Chipp
Panther's Sister: Jam
Panther's Posse: Johnny, Cliff
Heartbreak_Despair: Axel
Ya_were_guards: Faust
KimaLucifer: A.B.A (?)
MeliCat: Bridget
Luke (MeliCat's Buddy): Anji

ALSO! We have some members from Cosplay.com who will be joining us!
Dvl_Sasuke: Zappa
SohjiroX: Ky (?)
Iori E: Order-Sol
videogamefanboy: Sol (?)
indie_chixor: Jam
kenseikishi: Anji

Now we just need a few more characters to Rock it Hardcore!

Millia
May
Testament
Slayer
I-No
Eddie

Jyunishinsho

Another Anji cosplayer? (including myself)

Oh well, guess Venom will do for next year. Or maybe Zappa. one more time...depends if my back will allow it...

-Yay! I wanna see more Dizzy's for me to hug!

DayDreamerNessa

i've been planning to do jam, maybe i can plan it for fanime ? If i do jam, my bf would cosplay as ky with me. =D
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Jyunishinsho

Cooool, he can be a Robo-Ky also. Just give him a mask and key.

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Or maybe Zappa. one more time...depends if my back will allow it...

I've seen good Zappa cosplayers. They'll make a Zappa dummy to sew to the back of their legs and make his ghost to wear and sew the dummy to the dress and you can walk normally as the dummy just... drags behind you just like in the game, lol.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Or maybe Zappa. one more time...depends if my back will allow it...

I've seen good Zappa cosplayers. They'll make a Zappa dummy to sew to the back of their legs and make his ghost to wear and sew the dummy to the dress and you can walk normally as the dummy just... drags behind you just like in the game, lol.

Well, you've seen me before, right?

the_Pink_Panther24

There needs to be more GG cosplayers, all the characters look so flippin cool.

anyway, ill definately be Chipp for fanime 2006.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=494174

Theres my current progress on it, its coming along. so far i have my sister coming as jam, and 3 buddies coming as axl, faust, and  Johnny. with you guys doing briget, anji, zappa and venom, it sounds as if we're going to have a very diverse cast.

Sweet.

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"

I've seen you as Slayer and Choi. :\... is that good enough?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"

I've seen you as Slayer and Choi. :\... is that good enough?

Here's my Zappa link once again..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/jyunishinsho/Cosplayed%20Characters/99639293.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/jyunishinsho/Cosplayed%20Characters/bd857b22.jpg

Always looks painful to see, that's why I made it only the link.

Ska_Kitti

Not so bad! Looks like you're pretty nimble, though sewing the ghost onto Zappa's frontside might save your back. :P Just a thought.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Not so bad! Looks like you're pretty nimble, though sewing the ghost onto Zappa's frontside might save your back. :P Just a thought.

I wanted a big blue balloon of an inflatable Raou, but alas, that costume took five minutes to make.

Ska_Kitti

That could be interesting... get a bunch of baloons, some sharpie markers and GO CRAZY!! lol
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"That could be interesting... get a bunch of baloons, some sharpie markers and GO CRAZY!! lol

Haha, that would be cool. The three ghosts hovering over me...

Ska_Kitti

Or just make the sword...

OH

or make the dog!
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

DayDreamerNessa

QuoteCooool, he can be a Robo-Ky also. Just give him a mask and key.

lol that'd be funny, jyun you should do zappa i love him and it'd be awesome if you brought him along~!

meli your going to make such a cute bridget, i cant wait to take cute pictures with you, it's too bad we only got one picture this past year.

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"meli your going to make such a cute bridget, i cant wait to take cute pictures with you, it's too bad we only got one picture this past year.

Ever see my hubby? HE wanted to be Bridget one year. He's a tall guy. Think how big Roger has to be! lol
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

DayDreamerNessa

haha i actually wanted to do bridget myself at one point XD and millia too, but jam's just such a cute character, and her hair is an awesome challenge *_*

Ska_Kitti

I have the hair for Jam, but not the thin body. I'd do better as Dizzy, but I don't have time to make her. If i did, I'd make her dress from the first GG game.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

DayDreamerNessa

yeah i have jam's hair too, another reason why so i dont have to get a wig lol, you should do dizzy and join the gathering not many people do dizzy's dress ^^

KimaLucifer

Du :3

I finished a A.B.A outfit 3 days ago. Maybe that for fanime.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.