Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

100% BEEF

Wow, its sounds like most of the cast is in, this fanime should be awesome! :) btw thats a really good vash, hopefully your bf will have an equally, if not better, ky cosplay!

MeliCat

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"yeah Cj is doing ky he's one of the infamous vash cosplayers~ http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=35183

he'd make the perfect ky, cause he has the hair, and is the same height as my bf =D

and yes my bf will do sol, i'm looking forward to this ^_^~

Ah! He's adorable, he'll make an awesome Ky! : D Your BF is good looking as well, they'll be a great duo!

DayDreamerNessa

100% BEEF Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:45 pm
QuoteWow, its sounds like most of the cast is in, this fanime should be awesome!  btw thats a really good vash, hopefully your bf will have an equally, if not better, ky cosplay!

i think you got things mixed up our friend is doing ky, and my bf will be doing sol, not ky.

yeah i can't wait to take pics too, i'm already starting on my Jam costume, and it looks awesome on me so far whoo~!
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

100% BEEF

i think you got things mixed up our friend is doing ky, and my bf will be doing sol, not ky.

o ok, sorry on that one. I'm sure both the sol and ky should be great looking. Anyway, how bout people post some pics of progress on their cosplay? props ect.?

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "100% BEEF"
o ok, sorry on that one. I'm sure both the sol and ky should be great looking. Anyway, how bout people post some pics of progress on their cosplay? props ect.?

yeah! ya dumb shit!  :twisted:

anyway.
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=27325&member=6251

there's chipp's progress. hes gettin there. XD

MeliCat

Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"
Quote from: "100% BEEF"

yeah! ya dumb shit!  :twisted:

anyway.
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=27325&member=6251

there's chipp's progress. hes gettin there. XD

Lookin' good! I love your Chipp Hair! :D I'll try to get some pics up of Bridget's progress!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Wow! That's actually pretty good without it being done. A nice solid B on your costume.

I saw a male bridget last year at Fanime....he looked like a decent bridget....it's STILL weird to think of the cuteness of bridget being a guy.....buuuut it makes him wicked cool ^^;;

MeliCat

We have a great group so far! :D But we need some more cast members! I've been trying to harass friends, it's not going too well. : P It would be awesome to have some more much needed characters like:
Dizzy
May
Millia
Robo-Ky
Potemkin
Baiken
Zappa
Testament
Slayer
I-No
Eddie

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"We have a great group so far! :D But we need some more cast members! I've been trying to harass friends, it's not going too well. : P It would be awesome to have some more much needed characters like:
Dizzy
May
Millia
Robo-Ky
Potemkin
Baiken
Zappa
Testament
Slayer
I-No
Eddie

For Zappa and Slayer, I can bring the cosplay accessories for them and have a passerby dress as them.......

---I have a question concerning my Venom costume---

How the heck do I make the things on his shoulders? Wire-frame?

otakuapprentice

if i start soon, i'll go as ky to '06(just in case you need an extra; if not, i'll still have fun) :)
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

MeliCat

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "MeliCat"We have a great group so far! :D But we need some more cast members! I've been trying to harass friends, it's not going too well. : P It would be awesome to have some more much needed characters like:
Dizzy
May
Millia
Robo-Ky
Potemkin
Baiken
Zappa
Testament
Slayer
I-No
Eddie

For Zappa and Slayer, I can bring the cosplay accessories for them and have a passerby dress as them.......

That's right, you've done Zappa and Slayer already! This'll be your 4th GG cosplay, right? : D I have Dizzy laying around but I won't wish that costume on my worst enemy, it's not the most comfy or sturdy thing in the world...lol.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Dizzy
May
Millia
Robo-Ky
Potemkin
Baiken
Zappa
Testament
Slayer
I-No
Eddie

That's right, you've done Zappa and Slayer already! This'll be your 4th GG cosplay, right? : D I have Dizzy laying around but I won't wish that costume on my worst enemy, it's not the most comfy or sturdy thing in the world...lol.

Correct! ^^
---
For info of my others:
Zappa
Zato
Slayer
Anji
....wait, that's 5... ^^

My goal: Cosplay as ALL the males of Guilty Gear (maybe Bridget, but...)

Ultimate Goal: Justice, metal-clad.

Heartbreak_despair

Pretty good Chipp so far josh
as for me i've bought all my materials for my kamas so
i should have pics for you guys in about a week  :wink:  as far as the
actual clothes i've yet to buy anything :cry:

BTW which of the 3 images should i use& makeup a quote for? first pic to get 8 votes wins!!! (sorry if this lags up anyone's PC)
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Emerge

ive been thinking about it...im kind of a big dude...i could almost pass for potemkin if i grew the hair and took off my glasses and had bigger biceps. im actually more fat than i am buff...

im just not so sure about that belt going around my...ahem...*special* area :oops:

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Emerge"ive been thinking about it...im kind of a big dude...i could almost pass for potemkin if i grew the hair and took off my glasses and had bigger biceps. im actually more fat than i am buff...

im just not so sure about that belt going around my...ahem...*special* area :oops:

Just be more...how should I say....er........

Self...er....

Forgot the word... o O

RyuHayabusa

Happy Birthday Bridget thread on 4chan:
http://img.4chan.org/b/res/3135081.html :D

warning,56k users, image heavy
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

MeliCat

Quote from: "Emerge"ive been thinking about it...im kind of a big dude...i could almost pass for potemkin if i grew the hair and took off my glasses and had bigger biceps. im actually more fat than i am buff...

Go ahead and cosplay Potemkin! What's around his area? Like metal undies?  :roll:

Jyunishinsho

Go ahead and cosplay Potemkin! What's around his area? Like metal undies?  :roll:

A normal waist belt and another belt that goes from the buckle of the waist to the back of the pants.

MeliCat

A normal waist belt and another belt that goes from the buckle of the waist to the back of the pants.

I'd rather be wearing a belt around my crotch than a handcuff around my waist. : P

Jyunishinsho

I'd rather be wearing a belt around my crotch than a handcuff around my waist. : P

Haha. I'd rather cosplay as a yaoi version of Venom than to have belts crushing......myself.