Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

MeliCat

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"what other characters are you looking for? i might go as ky (if i start the costume soon) :)

Our "Characters Needed" list is on the first post in the thread. : D

Sephiroth

Um, i'll do testament again.
Mother...................the planet............shall be ours...........

DayDreamerNessa

yeah i know meli =/ i'd love to do it for fanime so we could take pics together, but who knows fanime is still quite a ways from now, and my mind isn't made up on most cosplay plans right now.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

MeliCat

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"yeah i know meli =/ i'd love to do it for fanime so we could take pics together, but who knows fanime is still quite a ways from now, and my mind isn't made up on most cosplay plans right now.

That's very true, Fanime is still a long way off. I promise we'll take pics no matter who you decide to go as. ^.~

Moogleborg

Hmmm....for females, I think this group is missing I-No, Baiken and Millia...for males....I think theres Slayer, Eddie and Robo Ky missing....

I think my friend told me that shes knows someone whos gonna cosplay Eddie, but i'll doublecheck with her...
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Moogleborg"Hmmm....for females, I think this group is missing I-No, Baiken and Millia...for males....I think theres Slayer, Eddie and Robo Ky missing....

I think my friend told me that shes knows someone whos gonna cosplay Eddie, but i'll doublecheck with her...

Heck, for a Robo-Ky, just have a Ky cosplayer wear a mask and a key on theit head.

MeliCat

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "Moogleborg"Hmmm....for females, I think this group is missing I-No, Baiken and Millia...for males....I think theres Slayer, Eddie and Robo Ky missing....

Heck, for a Robo-Ky, just have a Ky cosplayer wear a mask and a key on theit head.

Very true! We've got a large cast going, we just needa few more! : D

Jyunishinsho

For a Slayer, I can lend any passerby my Slayer tie and small accessories....

so someone's doing justice?
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat
FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE SEXY COMMANDO!!!

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Default"so someone's doing justice?

Wanted to try, but too much work and it wasn't approved my by metal shop teacher. I wonder why...

i will not rest until one day i cosplay justice well i guess in a way itd be crossplaying
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat

MeliCat

Justice looks like a hard one to make...  :shock:

hell yeah, but itd be SSSSOOOOOOOO badass if someone does it
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat

MeliCat

Quote from: "Default"hell yeah, but itd be SSSSOOOOOOOO badass if someone does it

That's for sure! That's advanced cosplay construction if I ever saw it!

otakuapprentice

count me in, then. "a mask and a key on their head"? that's easy; making the costume? that's the part that will probably screw me over......
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

MeliCat

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"

count me in, then. "a mask and a key on their head"? that's easy; making the costume? that's the part that will probably screw me over......

We have a Robo-Ky!!! : D That's awesome!!

KimaLucifer

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :B

*is re-working her demon-key once more* I like it better when it looks evil but I don't have a good screenshot >_< Anyone have it?
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

MeliCat

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :B

*is re-working her demon-key once more* I like it better when it looks evil but I don't have a good screenshot >_< Anyone have it?

It's our A.B.A.! : D Are you doing the face key or the goat head key? I'll try to help you find a pic.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "KimaLucifer"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :B

It's our A.B.A.! : D Are you doing the face key or the goat head key? I'll try to help you find a pic.

Ditto on the coolness factor

However, what are you making it out of?

KimaLucifer

I'm looking for a goat head.

I'm using styrofoam and plaster to make it.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.