Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

MeliCat

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"I'm looking for a goat head.

I'm using styrofoam and plaster to make it.

Okay, I'll try to find some screen shots or something...

Youko_Kurama

Um... well I would love to join you all as Dizzy or Female Sol... but I am not sure if I will even be taking even one of those costumes to Fanime.... I am not sure on what all costumes I am going to wear for Fanime just yet. But if something comes up and I really badly want to take one of them along with me then I will surly try to make it to the gathering... which I most likly shough being that it will be my first GG gathering to even be in. So I will give you a heads up the closer con comes. *smiles* oh and if you guys get a Dizzy for the gathering and I pick to join, then I will just take Female Sol and join in. Just thought I might add that. Good lucky with the gathering.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

MeliCat

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"Um... well I would love to join you all as Dizzy or Female Sol... but I am not sure if I will even be taking even one of those costumes to Fanime.... I am not sure on what all costumes I am going to wear for Fanime just yet. But if something comes up and I really badly want to take one of them along with me then I will surly try to make it to the gathering... which I most likly shough being that it will be my first GG gathering to even be in. So I will give you a heads up the closer con comes. *smiles* oh and if you guys get a Dizzy for the gathering and I pick to join, then I will just take Female Sol and join in. Just thought I might add that. Good lucky with the gathering.

OH! Cool! I'm a BIG Dizzy fan, I'd love to have you at our gathering if you decide to bring Dizzy! We'll see a little closer to the event, lol. :D

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"Um... well I would love to join you all as Dizzy or Female Sol... but I am not sure if I will even be taking even one of those costumes to Fanime.... I am not sure on what all costumes I am going to wear for Fanime just yet. But if something comes up and I really badly want to take one of them along with me then I will surly try to make it to the gathering... which I most likly shough being that it will be my first GG gathering to even be in. So I will give you a heads up the closer con comes. *smiles* oh and if you guys get a Dizzy for the gathering and I pick to join, then I will just take Female Sol and join in. Just thought I might add that. Good lucky with the gathering.

OH! Cool! I'm a BIG Dizzy fan, I'd love to have you at our gathering if you decide to bring Dizzy! We'll see a little closer to the event, lol. :D

If you do, marry me.
-For me, any Dizzy cosplayers I see, I'd hug on the spot.

-Extraordinary Dizzy-Fan. ^^hehe, I luv her SO much!!!!

MeliCat

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"If you do, marry me.

Hey!  :?  I was Dizzy last year and I didn't even get a hug, let alone a marriage proposal! lol, J/K

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"If you do, marry me.

Hey!  :?  I was Dizzy last year and I didn't even get a hug, let alone a marriage proposal! lol, J/K

:cry: uhoh

Okay...guess the first Dizzy I see (or if I meet Melicat first), I'll propose...

-for dinner probably. ^^ maybe more.

MeliCat

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"

:cry: uhoh

Okay...guess the first Dizzy I see (or if I meet Melicat first), I'll propose...

-for dinner probably. ^^ maybe more.

:o  I'm just giving you a hard time, lol.

Maki-chan

Hi~ It's not for sure but I'm planning on a Fanny cosplay. :D I might try to get my friend to be my Faust. :)

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Maki-chan"Hi~ It's not for sure but I'm planning on a Fanny cosplay. :D I might try to get my friend to be my Faust. :)

Yay! We finally got the nurse!!!

MeliCat

Quote from: "Maki-chan"Hi~ It's not for sure but I'm planning on a Fanny cosplay. :D I might try to get my friend to be my Faust. :)

Yay! We finally got the nurse!!!

I second that! : D I hope you can make it to our gathering!

Heartbreak_despair

Yes please cosplay Fanny she's soooo sexy!!!

(damn her and being all chibi like)
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"Yes please cosplay Fanny she's soooo sexy!!!

Sadly, there's only chibi-Fanny, huh? Darn, unless she appears in the new Guilty Gear...

MeliCat

Sadly, there's only chibi-Fanny, huh? Darn, unless she appears in the new Guilty Gear...

But she's still very cute and the outfit will look sexy on a cosplayer! :D

Moogleborg

But she's still very cute and the outfit will look sexy on a cosplayer! :D

I'm with ya on that! ^^ She looks like Sylvia from Viewtiful Joe dressed as Injection Fairy Lily from Yu-Gi-Oh! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.