Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

Youko_Kurama

I was just wondering if any one really, even, knows about Female Sol?
Because i am making the costume.... If You all do not know of her, here is a pic.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"I was just wondering if any one really, even, knows about Female Sol?
Because i am making the costume.... If You all do not know of her, here is a pic.
o.O ihave never seen or heard of female sol. which guilty gear is she from, because this is the first time i have ever seen a picture of her.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

DayDreamerNessa

my bf borrowed one of the guilty gear books from a friend and i saw only 2 pictures of her in it.

I think it's just concept artwork, as far as i know she isn't in any of the games (someone correct me if im wrong). that's all i know. And there aren't many images, this is why i think it's only a concept idea.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Moogleborg

Theres a female Sol!? Interestingly hot tough.....
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

KimaLucifer

I keep thinking she's like a character where Millia(hair), Eddie(headband covering eyes), I-no(Guitar), and Sol (Shirt) got fused together.

But yeah. Concept Idea.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Jyunishinsho

I have a pic of her (if people don't know who she looks like). If I have the time, I'll post her up.

Edit:

About female Sol, she's just a concept character, so there's no real hope of seeing her in a Guilty Gear game.

MeliCat

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"I was just wondering if any one really, even, knows about Female Sol?

She's pretty! Have fun with that shirt! O.O

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"

She's pretty! Have fun with that shirt! O.O
It will be very cool. Just don't pull a Chocolate Misu or Armitage or else...

100% BEEF

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"I keep thinking she's like a character where Millia(hair), Eddie(headband covering eyes), I-no(Guitar), and Sol (Shirt) got fused together.

But yeah. Concept Idea.

Yea, I think that is supposed to be Millia, however she may be portrayed in kinda a doujin sense (parody of the real millia/Sol). Theres another pic (which i don't have to post here at the moment) that looks like an I-no posing as Sol, also pretty cool.

The guitar female Sol is holding is also really sweet, the rest of the pic is cut off but the end of it is a huge zippo liter. That would be awesome to see actually done for cosplay! :P

Jyunishinsho

Haha, just playing around with stuff on my cpu:

Things I'd like MeliCat to try in her Bridget cosplay:

And special kudos and hugs if you can do this ^^:

MeliCat

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Haha, just playing around with stuff on my cpu:

Things I'd like MeliCat to try in her Bridget cosplay:

And special kudos and hugs if you can do this ^^:

haha! I can't do the 1st one! I can do the second with glowsticks, so yo-yos should be no problem! : D I'll practice the last one, I'll try to master if for you, Anji-Pon!

Moogleborg

Dang.....doing those moves would be pretty sweet and hilarious to see anyone do! ^^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

DayDreamerNessa

QuoteMaki-chan: Fanny
otakuapprentice: Robo-Ky
DayDreamerNessa: Jam
Nessa's BF: Sol
CJ, Nessa's BF's Buddy: Ky
Jyunishinsho: Venom
The_Pink_Panther: Chipp
Panther's Sister: Jam
Panther's Posse: Johnny, Cliff
Heartbreak_Despair: Axel
Ya_were_guards: Faust
KimaLucifer: A.B.A (?)
MeliCat: Bridget
Luke (MeliCat's Buddy): Anji

And here are the people who have replied in this thread:
Michi: Jam
Dvl_Sasuke: Zappa
cherryteagirl5: May
SohjiroX: Ky (?)
Iori E: Order-Sol
Youko_Kurama: Female-Sol or Dizzy
videogamefanboy: Sol (?)
indie_chixor: Jam

so many jam's sol's and ky's i'm definately reconsidering if me and my group will do guilty gear for fanime or not.

MeliCat

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"

so many jam's sol's and ky's i'm definately reconsidering if me and my group will do guilty gear for fanime or not.

:cry:  You'd be the best Jam, I'm sure of it! But I understand if you three want to cosplay it another time.

DayDreamerNessa

:cry:  You'd be the best Jam, I'm sure of it! But I understand if you three want to cosplay it another time.

aww meli <3 well at least you guys won't have a shortage in those characters, but i still haven't completely decided if im saving them for another time. If i don't get my jam to fanime we must take pics still =3!

Moogleborg

aww meli <3 well at least you guys won't have a shortage in those characters, but i still haven't completely decided if im saving them for another time. If i don't get my jam to fanime we must take pics still =3!

Hopefully we'll all take some pics! ^_^ Besides, this group keeps on growing......and i'm not sure if i'll have enough film! Nor will I be sure if i'll be able to see all ya guys at the gathering...but no matter what, i'll be sure to take all the pics that I can! ^_^ Kupopo! ^_^ \:D/