Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

MeliCat

Anyone interested in sharing "Progress" pics of our costumes? Or are we greedy and want to make eachother wait? : 3

Jyunishinsho

Here's my progress on Venom;

NONE ;_;

I intended on getting someone in the Philippines to make it for me, but time-wise, it's impossible. Guess I just have to wait until I get home.

All I could provide (no pic included, however) is a pool-cue.

MeliCat

You have a few months to go, time to start, Anji-Pon! : P

KimaLucifer

Bwargle. *works on a new set of ABA clothes cause she got better fabric this time*

I'll think of the Key later when I have time D:
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

MeliCat

Kima! >.< Stop remaking ABA over and over! lol

Moogleborg

I've got a little interesting suggestion for the GG gathering...

Supposing that anyone who cosplays as a GG gathering brings either their Nintendo DS or Sony PSP with them with any of the portable GG games (I think some are coming out soon! ^^) and a picture of them playing as their GG character would be taken with it! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Moogleborg"I've got a little interesting suggestion for the GG gathering...

Supposing that anyone who cosplays as a GG gathering brings either their Nintendo DS or Sony PSP with them with any of the portable GG games (I think some are coming out soon! ^^) and a picture of them playing as their GG character would be taken with it! ^^

You mean kinda like this?

I have the GGXXreload for the PSP, but meh.

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "Moogleborg"I've got a little interesting suggestion for the GG gathering...

You mean kinda like this?

I have the GGXXreload for the PSP, but meh.

Yep, like that! ^^ Lets hope they have a GGXX arcade machine in there as well! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

shinigami_babe

My sister said she wants to do jam =3!!!

I don't know if i'm going to cosplay, but we have another jam XD!

MeliCat

Quote from: "shinigami_babe"My sister said she wants to do jam =3!!!

I don't know if i'm going to cosplay, but we have another jam XD!

Another Jam! : D Jam fans are going to he in heaven this fanime, lol. Tell me your sister's name and I'll add her to the list!

Youko_Kurama

As for an update... well Dizzy and Female Sol are kinda on their ways... I just have not had the time to work on them.

Oh does anyone know a great CHEAP online store where I can get some thigh high boots like Female Sol's?.... I am not having a good time looking for some.

Oh also would anyone have any good ideas on how I should make Dizzy's wings without having straps showing? I want to make her look as close as I can, which means having nothing on the shoulders. So any help?

Thanks guys.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

otakuapprentice

as for me, robo-ky is SLOWLY coming along. school just started again, so im pacing myself right now. sorry, but i don't have pics of it yet but as soon as i do, i'll post them up.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Jyunishinsho

Secret project revealed: Potemkin parts (5%)

Kazuko

XP Im probally going to cosplay as Baiken or Dizzy since according to my friend i have the "rack" for baiken >__> but i like teh dizzy too <3 ahh hard choice to make since im on a low budget XP

MeliCat

Quote from: "Kazuko"XP Im probally going to cosplay as Baiken or Dizzy since according to my friend i have the "rack" for baiken >__> but i like teh dizzy too <3 ahh hard choice to make since im on a low budget XP

Aww!! I think you should go as Baiken, since you do have her "rack", lol! XD How cute!

Grr... Bridget's cuff is going to be the death of me... I'm on attempt #3 and it still looks crappy! >.<

DayDreamerNessa

if school wasn't coming up, I would've said comission my bf to do it, he helped me make my big gun for fanime last year, but I don't know if he has the time to make one.

His ex was going to crossplay bridget as well lol! So he was starting to make a cuff, but since him and his ex broke up he threw it away, but mostly because he said he could do better than the cuff he was making at the time.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Kazuko

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "Kazuko"XP Im probally going to cosplay as Baiken or Dizzy since according to my friend i have the "rack" for baiken >__> but i like teh dizzy too <3 ahh hard choice to make since im on a low budget XP

Aww!! I think you should go as Baiken, since you do have her "rack", lol! XD How cute!

Grr... Bridget's cuff is going to be the death of me... I'm on attempt #3 and it still looks crappy! >.<

xD i probally will go as baiken but i will have to make that decision in time, or do both :3
is baikens hair pink or orange just askin ^^

MeliCat

Youko_Kurama: I can't help with boots, but for Dizzy's wings I have an idea. This is going to sound vulgar, but I've seen someone run one stap under their breasts and one strap over to secure the wings in place without shoulder straps. But her wings were small and light-weight.

Nessa: >.< I'm trying to make it look metal and metallic like a real cuff, but I'm doing really awful...maybe I should give up and commission it? -_-

Kazuko: Baiken's default hair color is pink, but she has different color combos. : D

DayDreamerNessa

Oh now I understand why you're having a hard time, making props that look like metal can be hard especially if it's something like a cuff. One problem I see is, depending on what you make it out of it can be really heavy, and possibly uncomfortable when you wear it around your body.

When my bf was making one, he used poster board, you know the really thick type where it has foam in the middle? That way it'd be stiff and hold it's shape, and not be heavy.

I personally think it isn't an easy prop to make, comissioning the cuff doesn't sound like a bad idea; as long as you have the money for it. That's all the advice I can give. =)
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Kazuko

Quote from: "MeliCat"Youko_Kurama: I can't help with boots, but for Dizzy's wings I have an idea. This is going to sound vulgar, but I've seen someone run one stap under their breasts and one strap over to secure the wings in place without shoulder straps. But her wings were small and light-weight.

Nessa: >.< I'm trying to make it look metal and metallic like a real cuff, but I'm doing really awful...maybe I should give up and commission it? -_-

Kazuko: Baiken's default hair color is pink, but she has different color combos. : D
:3 spiffy, then i could use the pink wig im going to get for my lacus cosplay and use it also for baiken x3.

oh by the way does anyone know a great place to get wings? I have little black ones but it will be hard to dye one side white X(
also do you think the front should be covered or not? since dizzys front happens to be the pantie area.