Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

Jyunishinsho

Her front isn't really covered; it appears to be an opened-faced skirt, one way to put it.
If you are well endowed/willing to show some skin, that is.

Kazuko

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Her front isn't really covered; it appears to be an opened-faced skirt, one way to put it.
I probally will show skin *tiny giggle*

MeliCat

Quote from: "Kazuko"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Her front isn't really covered; it appears to be an opened-faced skirt, one way to put it.
I probally will show skin *tiny giggle*

Yeah, I cosplayed Dizzy last year and just made it open in the front, like a pair of panties : 3 I thought I'd be embarassed, but I ws fine after an hour or two, lol.

AnnoyedWabbit

I'm going to Fanime as Baiken, and bringing at least my bf as Order Sol with me. His costume's about 80% finished. (aughnoreferencepicturesauuuughheadsplode)

We may bring more. Dunno how many friends i can plead/bully/nag/generally annoy into cosplaying with me. XD
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Alcia Melchiott and Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles)
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

Jyunishinsho

Cool; another Baiken and Sol to add to the list!

100% BEEF

This is a wee bit off topic from cosplay progress but are any of you going to be in the guilty gear tourney this coming Fanime? No real reason why I'm asking, I just am curious if there are GG cosplayers who also play the game competitively other than myself. :P btw I'm Panthers friend whos going as Johnny, not sure if I mentioned that previously. ><;

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "100% BEEF"This is a wee bit off topic from cosplay progress but are any of you going to be in the guilty gear tourney this coming Fanime? No real reason why I'm asking, I just am curious if there are GG cosplayers who also play the game competitively other than myself. :P btw I'm Panthers friend whos going as Johnny, not sure if I mentioned that previously. ><;

I'm Slayer who played as Slayer one year ago.
I might play Venom as Venom or Potemkin as Potemkin.

Kazuko

(^ ^) I may play GG but not in torunament style, maybe just against friends. x3 dizzy as dizzy <3

yeah but sadly I had to cut out baiken this year, maybe next year (^ ^) Im still doing dizzy though

the_Pink_Panther24

Its 1:50.
Between school starting again and work, i have only nights to work on cosplay...but its done.
the alterations to my sister's Jam costume are finished: Red velvet mandarine sleevless dress, silk under skirt, and stupidly hard to import tea-can for her hair.Woke her from her stuper to try it on... it looks damn good. i wont even be modest. shes jam. shes not "allison" anymore. shes jam. now the only thing i have to do is: A- get her pepperspray, and B-somehow find her a way to carry it in that semi revealing costume. ¬¬
...looking at it now...perhaps i should lower the skirt....
it would not be accurate to do so but....
....it's very...*high*...isn't it....?    ¬_¬+

i suppose  i have a few months to decide.
after all, i still have to finish my bud's johnny cosplay *thumbs up*  :lol:  :D  :o  :)  :(  :cry:

platinum edge

Well, you can get her a little wrist strap or something and hide the pepper spray inside her sleeve...or give her a tazer and have her pull off Jam's energy blast on unscrupulous people.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "platinum edge"Well, you can get her a little wrist strap or something and hide the pepper spray inside her sleeve...or give her a tazer and have her pull off Jam's energy blast on unscrupulous people.

Either that or large glowsticks the size of dragons.

Good job finishing up the Jam cosplay! Looks like one of many of them are finished. Jeez, I should get to work...

MeliCat

Okay, so I updated the cosplayer list on the first post with our new additions as well as added the members from cosplay.com who will be joining us. XD We've got a large group and almost a full cast!! We just need:

Millia
Potemkin
Testament
Slayer
I-No
Eddie

Let's all beg/harass/bribe our friends, ne? ^_^

shinigami_babe

Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"Its 1:50.
Between school starting again and work, i have only nights to work on cosplay...but its done.
the alterations to my sister's Jam costume are finished: Red velvet mandarine sleevless dress, silk under skirt, and stupidly hard to import tea-can for her hair.Woke her from her stuper to try it on... it looks damn good. i wont even be modest. shes jam. shes not "allison" anymore. shes jam. now the only thing i have to do is: A- get her pepperspray, and B-somehow find her a way to carry it in that semi revealing costume. ¬¬
...looking at it now...perhaps i should lower the skirt....
it would not be accurate to do so but....
....it's very...*high*...isn't it....?    ¬_¬+

i suppose  i have a few months to decide.
after all, i still have to finish my bud's johnny cosplay *thumbs up*  :lol:  :D  :o  :)  :(  :cry:

my sis is doing jam too, but I would never do silk for the underskirt, in most images I've seen it doesn't look like silk, and also the velvet as well, you should post pictures, i'd love to see if that combination would work.

My sister is using cotton like material, so it's light and flowy.

melicat~ my sister's cosplay nickname is misha

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"Okay, so I updated the cosplayer list on the first post with our new additions as well as added the members from cosplay.com who will be joining us. XD We've got a large group and almost a full cast!! We just need:

Millia
Potemkin
Testament
Slayer
I-No
Eddie

Let's all beg/harass/bribe our friends, ne? ^_^

Meli, I'm making Potemkin parts for fun. I can try getting someone to do Potemkin, but if not, I can do him as well.

MeliCat

Misha has been added to the list. : D

Jyu-Bozu (yes, you've evolved from Anji-Pon to Jyu-Bozu somehow XD), it would be better if we had a Venom AND a Potemkin, so we can have the whole cast in one pic! But if you want to cosplay both, go right ahead.

This is going to be a massive, fun photoshoot, we have so many characters with cool poses and attacks! : 3

Jyunishinsho

Lets try doing something like the Naruto movie-ish thing they did last year (as I've heard). Lets try acting out some battles now, shall we?
Not just that, but lets do a cosplay skit!

I'll try to get one of my friends to be Potemkin. If not, I'll use him.

-Huh, now I'm Jyu-bozu. Another name to add to my list. Somehow though, I can't help but feel related to Negi-bozu in some sort of way.

Mai-chan

Mornin', Meli-sweetie...

Here's a few more for your admirable list: at Flex's behest, I'll be wearing a kunoichi-Chipp, and Thorn Atropa will be doing Johnny. (Just have to find/make a very wide-brimmed hat... )

I really love how much GG cosplay has been going around the past few years... can't wait to see you all this Fanime!

--

Kazuko

hurray :3 I will try to get my friend alison to be I-no
x3 acting random battles will be fun *goes off to memorize dizzy's attacks and poses*

MeliCat

:D Mai-chan! Kunoichi-Chipp?! Mm...I can't wait! I'll add you and Thorn Atropa as Johnny!

Yesh, Kazuko-chan, try to get us an I-No, we need one! : 3

I can't wait to act out some battles too, everyone practice your character's stances and poses, ne? XD

100% BEEF

It actually suprises the hell out of me that we haven't had an I-no from the start simply because she is one of the GG cosplays I have seen done a lot. Hopefully Kazuko's friende Alison can do the I-no so we'll be a step closer to the full cast. Oh yea, Panther, we need to get your sister those three huge dinner plates so she can bust out the ballet skillz for her win pose XD.....eeexxxxddddeeeee :lol: