Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

Jyunishinsho

Venom progress: UNKNOWN

otakuapprentice

thats the same thing with my progress robo-ky. only a couple more weeks left...... :shock:
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

goldfish

saturday at 12:30 is great! I'll see everyone inside by registration for the gathering  :)

Ska_Kitti

Team Flex will be sending these characters:

Axl-Low
Zappa
Johnny

Please mark them down as "Team Flex Members" on the list. :]
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Team Flex will be sending these characters:

Axl-Low
Zappa
Johnny

Whoa, the guys I saw at the CBF. I'm the Anji you guys saw.

Mai-chan

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"

Damn you! You left before I could get there with Chipp.

Will you be bringing Anji to the GG gathering at Fanime?

--

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Mai-chan"

Damn you! You left before I could get there with Chipp.

Will you be bringing Anji to the GG gathering at Fanime?

- -;;;;;;Noooow you tell me.

I can bring Anji to the gathering at Fanime, but I am cosplaying as Venom...

MeliCat

Kazu-chan is bringing cookies?! Oishii!! Thanks, sweetie! : D

So, I posted in the gathering thread, Saturday at 12:30 it is! ^^

Now, where should we meet? I like the fountain outside between the two hotels for meeting up and taking some pics. From there we can go where ever the wind takes us if you guys want different scenery and backdrops for photos.

I'd also like to reserve a PS2 in the gaming room for us to play some Guilty Gear! : D I have GG Isuka and thought some 2 on 2 or 4 player melee battles might be fun after we take our pics. Sound like fun?

Let me know, commrads! : P

shinigami_babe

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"On the first page, under the cosplay.com members who said they'd go, someone said there doing order sol. ^^

I have some more people doing guilty gear, but I don't know if they're coming to the gathering I'll ask them. but there doing

-chipp
-baiken
+
-jam(me)
-sol
-ky

Anyways where would the location be? I'm not too fond of having it outside, because of my Jam hair =(

My suggestion is having it be in the huge area inside the con center thats right across from registration, and leads out to the fountains. Here's a picture for those who don't know~

http://fma.warcry.com/scripts/images/view_image.phtml?id=61534&site=76 ( i think the full metal alchemist gathering was going on in this pic)

That way the people on the balcony, where this picture was taken, can see the gathering as well, and then if it's windy outside, people don't have to worry about there costume being ruined, because it's inside ^^

my sis is also doing jam and feels the same way about her hair. I think we should do both that way it's fair for those who want to be safe and still be in the gathering, and allow those who want to take photo's outside afterwards please! =D

It'd suck to not be with everyone else, if it's going ot be outside!

Oh and I'm considering doing a guilty gear costume too, but I'm keeping it a secret =3!!!

Kazuko

:3 yuup yuup cookies for all <3
^w^ Im all excited now! D: but im still wing hunting. I just got yellow ribbon for the wig today in which i need to get xD

goldfish

Quote from: "MeliCat"Kazu-chan is bringing cookies?! Oishii!! Thanks, sweetie! : D

So, I posted in the gathering thread, Saturday at 12:30 it is! ^^

Now, where should we meet? I like the fountain outside between the two hotels for meeting up and taking some pics. From there we can go where ever the wind takes us if you guys want different scenery and backdrops for photos.

I'd also like to reserve a PS2 in the gaming room for us to play some Guilty Gear! : D I have GG Isuka and thought some 2 on 2 or 4 player melee battles might be fun after we take our pics. Sound like fun?

Let me know, commrads! : P

wait  :? I thought it was to be across from registration, and then outside afterwards, I'm really confused

MeliCat

Quote from: "goldfish"wait  :? I thought it was to be across from registration, and then outside afterwards, I'm really confused

Hmm...? Did I miss something? : x It can be where ever you guys want it to be, just let me know...

the_Pink_Panther24

The general concensus seems to point toward the lobby area in front of registration; sounds like a good idea to me. As meli said, we'll probably gravitate all around the con until finding our way to the gaming room-- but the beginng of those staircases seems like a good meeting place.

and I'd totally be up for a few matches with some of the fellow cosplayers, with either XX or isuka ( a buddy of mine has a multi-tap if we need to use it).
i also  have a score to settle with Jyun *shakes fist*

j/k ^.^

Jyunishinsho

I prefer taking pics in the main lobby downstairs, the fountain, or the courtyard.
Or in front of the GG arcade machine.

You want some Pink Panther? Come get some!
(also kidding)

DayDreamerNessa

I don't know how willing I am to go outside, I'm spending too much time and money on my hair to risk it being ruined ^^;

Unless it's a miracle and there's no wind, then I'll consider going outside, but since I don't know what the weather will be like, i'm just sticking with what's safe.

I say lets do both. Then that way everyone is happy.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Team Flex will be sending these characters:

Axl-Low
Zappa
Johnny

:] Oh I know who you are. You were Slayer... Zappa.... Choi... all those people. They'll see you there.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

MeliCat

Okay...so we meet in front of registration? I'm not quite sure where that is, but sounds good to me. : 3 I'm picturing by the check-in desk, but that's not right is it? Oh well, if anyone sees a lost Bridget with an Anji trailing behind, that's me, point me in the proper direction. ^^

I posted to thye video game thread to see if we can reserve a TV, PS2 and some chairs at 1:30 pm or so. I figured at'll be fun to duke it out after pics for those who are interested. GG Cosplayers only. : P We'll see how it goes. Is 1:30 pm a good time for playing guilty gear together?

Since some of you have wind  issues, we'll be sure to take pics of the full cast inside together,  but personally I love that fountain as a backdrop to pics, so I'll probably take some outside as well.

DayDreamerNessa

Quote from: "MeliCat"Okay...so we meet in front of registration? I'm not quite sure where that is, but sounds good to me. : 3 I'm picturing by the check-in desk, but that's not right is it? Oh well, if anyone sees a lost Bridget with an Anji trailing behind, that's me, point me in the proper direction. ^^

I posted to thye video game thread to see if we can reserve a TV, PS2 and some chairs at 1:30 pm or so. I figured at'll be fun to duke it out after pics for those who are interested. GG Cosplayers only. : P We'll see how it goes. Is 1:30 pm a good time for playing guilty gear together?

Since some of you have wind  issues, we'll be sure to take pics of the full cast inside together,  but personally I love that fountain as a backdrop to pics, so I'll probably take some outside as well.

I posted a pic of where I suggested in front of the registration on page 18 ^^; but here it is. It's the area that leads to the outside fountains it's not hard to miss~~~ http://fma.warcry.com/scripts/images/view_image.phtml?id=61534&site=76
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

MeliCat

OHHH!! Okay, sounds good. I'll add this to my post in the gathering thread. : ) Thanks Nessa!

MeliCat

SO! I have the okay to dominate a TV, PS2 and Guilty Gearv Isuka game for us right after the gathering and photos! ^ _ ^

I though it would be fun to play against each other as the characters we are cosplaying! I might have some fun for the winners of our "GG Cosplayer Mini-Tournament"!

We were also talking about maing some flyers to post around for wayward GG cosplayers to find us, does anyone want to do the honors? I can do it, but it's not going to be pretty... :oops: