Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

Heartbreak_despair

Quote from: "ChenCzen"
Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"STFU john!!! j/k ya it seems that vacaville is taking over the forums, ya me, ben(guard), josh(panther), & john(beef) are all buds

<--- also from vacaville
my previous post still stands!
ben i thought you said that your grandmum could make ya a lil Faust... if not, we could always go w/ plan "B" INTROUCE MY LIL BRO' TO COSPLAY!!! :twisted: he's about the right height too (not to mention living & breathing)
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

ya_were_guards

I still need to ask her, but it should be fine.  She's made that kind of shit before n' I'm a cute/sweet/crazy/lovable/diabolical minion shouldn't be too difficult. :D But, if not....yer brother'll have a wee bag o' his own....bwahahahahaha :twisted:
"A mind without purpose will wander dark places."
-Ravenor

Heartbreak_despair

that'd be funny, and cool because it would be a fun & easy way to introduce him to cosplay
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

MeliCat

Quote from: "Croquet"You guys need another Bridget? If so, maybe I can be bridget, cause I'm going as Rosette, and I thought I could use the same habit for both of them!

Another Bridget huh? : D If you feel like cosplaying Bridget, you're welcome to join us! I'm the other Bridget, but I'm doing an alternate coloration, so we won't be complete clones, lol.

Moogleborg

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "Croquet"You guys need another Bridget? If so, maybe I can be bridget, cause I'm going as Rosette, and I thought I could use the same habit for both of them!

Another Bridget huh? : D If you feel like cosplaying Bridget, you're welcome to join us! I'm the other Bridget, but I'm doing an alternate coloration, so we won't be complete clones, lol.

XD, sweet! ^_^ A male and a female Bridget would make a kawaii piccy! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Croquet

Let's play
some Croquet!

RubyRedSiren

This I gotta see.. =P

It's a LEMONed I scream!

MeliCat

Quote from: "Moogleborg"

Croquet, are you a boy? : D That's so cute! You'll make an awesome Bridget!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Bridget is a weird person to cosplay....because if you're a guy it's cosplaying a crossplayer.....but if you're a girl you're crossplaying AS a crossplayer....@.@

100% BEEF

lol. yea cossplaying Bridget is kindof a paradox. Is there an official GG gathering at Fanime. Sorry if this has already been covered/asked. :oops:

DayDreamerNessa

if you look at the first post it'll answer your Q. fanime isn't for more than 5 months from now, so there probably won't be a date or time set just yet for most gatherings, since a lot changes

my bf's friend CJ will be ky, he agreed. =D
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Moogleborg"

Croquet, are you a boy? : D That's so cute! You'll make an awesome Bridget!

I've checked, Croquets a girl....although if I do find a male Bridget around Fanime, i'll try to bring him to the gathering to take a pics with the female Bridgets! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.