Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

Kazuko

mhm :3 but I perfer wigs rather than regular cause of all the cool colors and your real hair dosent have to get all icky and stuff after dying it like a gazillion times.

real hair is good IF you can pull it off (Im using my real hair to be Ryutaro this year, I just have to cut off like 2 maybe 3 inches since we have the same hair xD and hes not a Guilty Gear character mind you)

but with Jam's hair wigs or not it takes tonnies of patience and alot of extensions D:

Im still working on how to do dizzys hair  since im getting a long blue wig for it

MeliCat

This is a random question, but I was thinking about making some flyers for your gathering so random guilty gear cosplayers can have a set time and date to come take pictures if they want. Is that going to far? Where would we post them?

Jyunishinsho

That would be good for other cosplay groups as well.

100% BEEF

Progress report: yay! my jacket for johnny is all finished and tailored to my size. only other mods to do to it are adding the gold thingys and its all set.  :D

MeliCat

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"That would be good for other cosplay groups as well.

Okay! : D Then we'll make some flyers a bit closer to the date. Does anyone have mad graphic skills and wants to make us a pretty flyer with Guilty Gear Characters on it?

Kazuko

I got a friend who has hardcore graphics skills xD <3 I can see if he will make them :3

Meli cute avy and siggy by the way Miyaaaviiii *__* <3

MeliCat

Yay, Kazu-chan! : ) That would be awesome to have a cute flyer to post up!

Aww...Miyavi is adorable isn't he? *kissu*

Jyunishinsho

I guess I'll just make a flyer with the sprites of the GGX characters in the convention hall...

the_Pink_Panther24

If im not mistaken, i remember a fatty table of flyers and stuff right after you pass the booths to pick up your con badges. My memory is scratchy, but i think i remember something like that.

Perhaps if it was alright with con ops, we could dump a bunch of the flyers off promoting our gathering time and details. *nod nod*
..provided it exists.
GGXX is always a big crowd pleaser at cons. like 4 cosplayers at AX almost got mobbed, imagine how crazy they'll go with over 80% of the cast. lol ^^ I guess we just need to get the word out.

Kazuko

well my friend said he can do it he just needs to know how big and stuff and what hes gonna get out of it o_o

goldfish

I'm a big fan of guilty gear, I won't be cosplaying, though I lack the skills to sew.

But on the first page that's a huge list, are all of those people really doing them?? I know sometimes people say they'll do it, but in the end for one reason or another they drop out.

I'm just curious because thats a huge list of people, are they all really going to do it O_o;

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "goldfish"I'm a big fan of guilty gear, I won't be cosplaying, though I lack the skills to sew.

But on the first page that's a huge list, are all of those people really doing them?? I know sometimes people say they'll do it, but in the end for one reason or another they drop out.

I'm just curious because thats a huge list of people, are they all really going to do it O_o;

About that;
Who knows? Worst case senario; most people don't show up or have their cosplay finished in time of the convention. Best case senario; more unlisted Guilty Gear cosplayers show up.
Well, there is a lot of time before the con itself, so some people will be able to work on their cosplays well enough until then.
-Just curious, but is there anyone doing the Order Sol?

DayDreamerNessa

On the first page, under the cosplay.com members who said they'd go, someone said there doing order sol. ^^

I have some more people doing guilty gear, but I don't know if they're coming to the gathering I'll ask them. but there doing

-chipp
-baiken
+
-jam(me)
-sol
-ky

Anyways where would the location be? I'm not too fond of having it outside, because of my Jam hair =(

My suggestion is having it be in the huge area inside the con center thats right across from registration, and leads out to the fountains. Here's a picture for those who don't know~

http://fma.warcry.com/scripts/images/view_image.phtml?id=61534&site=76 ( i think the full metal alchemist gathering was going on in this pic)

That way the people on the balcony, where this picture was taken, can see the gathering as well, and then if it's windy outside, people don't have to worry about there costume being ruined, because it's inside ^^
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Jyunishinsho

There is a wonderful place to do the gathering in; the courtyard to the right of the entrance of the convention center, and the left side, a smaller courtyard with trees and leaves.
I remember taking pics of my cosplay in there with another cosplayer. That was cooly.

MeliCat

We can take pics where ever you guys want. I'm willing to do indoor, outdoor or both. : )

Yeah, we have a pretty bog group going, I hope it stays that way!

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"We can take pics where ever you guys want. I'm willing to do indoor, outdoor or both. : )

Yeah, we have a pretty bog group going, I hope it stays that way!

I really can't wait myself. I'll be picking up my Venom cosplay soon, as well as some of the accessories. Once I get them, I'll be stoked to the max!><
-Yup-so-la. Really bog group. Sorry Meli, I like to tease people with typos. Hehe.

AnnoyedWabbit

Quote-Just curious, but is there anyone doing the Order Sol?

Yes! My bf is going to be Order Sol. So far the shirt/vest/skirt/collars/cape part is all done, the tabard/loincloth thing is started (about a third to half done, i'd estimate), the belts are mostly done, the headband and huge belt buckle are molded, carved, and primed (just have to be painted now), and the boots are bought but not covered. The wig is going to be the hard part to finish. ;_;

And i am still a definite Baiken! I made good progress over spring break, and so far this quarter my workload's been light... so HW is sacrificed in favor of cosplay. >_>;;
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Alcia Melchiott and Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles)
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

Kazuko

D: I saw recentlly Jellyfish Pirate Dizzy and I fell inlove it <3 so .__. now I need to choose to do jelly fish pirate dizzy or regular dizzy xD

MeliCat

Hurry, Kazu, time is running out! XD

DayDreamerNessa

Then for location let's do both.

That way, if people don't wish to go outside, can still get photo's taken, and those who want photo's outside can!

We should pick a time, all the other gatherings are already planned, so there aren't many time slots left that aren't filled with another gathering, especially since saturday is so busy.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++