Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

MeliCat

JyuBozu: O.O There it is! I'll see it all in 18 days!

I love GGSlash! : D

DayDreamerNessa

I played slash too it's fun. I still don't have a fave character to play as yet lol Jam's ok but I reallly like order sol he's a lot of fun with his weapon XD
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Ayanami Rei First Child

Awww.......no bridget? Bridget was the coolest one though!! :cry:  :cry:

indiechixor

just an update, if anyone cares~~

Me: Baiken
Fiancee: Faust

costumes done, done, done!

I really don't feel like reading all the back-log...any updates on where we're meeting?

:D thanks!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "indiechixor"just an update, if anyone cares~~

Me: Baiken
Fiancee: Faust

costumes done, done, done!

I really don't feel like reading all the back-log...any updates on where we're meeting?

:D thanks!

Saturday @ 12:30!! in front of the registration area. Also look for people handing out fliers. They will tell you where exactly in front of the reg area is :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Elimeno

yeah, if I do bring slash, i'd pretty much have to bring a ps2 of mine, or my hard drive anyway.  Not too sure how good the systems will be protected, but yeah I'll most likely bring it.  You dont think the game room will mind that the game is on my HD and not an import do you >.>  Oh yeah, slight update!  It's a high posibility I'll be going as the one and only Slay-dizzle (Slayer) this year, and I'm currently trying to convince my girlfriend to go as Sharon.  Just a heads up :D
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

MeliCat

Yeah! Can I put you two down for Slayer and Sharon? Or will it be a surprise come Fanime?

Elimeno

Quote from: "MeliCat"Yeah! Can I put you two down for Slayer and Sharon? Or will it be a surprise come Fanime?

well, its still up in the air; because she only semi agreed to it, we're gonna go look around for materials and such this weekend though ^^
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Kazuko

Quote from: "Elimeno"
Quote from: "MeliCat"Yeah! Can I put you two down for Slayer and Sharon? Or will it be a surprise come Fanime?

well, its still up in the air; because she only semi agreed to it, we're gonna go look around for materials and such this weekend though ^^
D:< you both better go as slayer and sharon nii-chan cause alli makes a rad sharon lol <3

:3 i cant wait till fanime~ I might get lost too XD so if you see a dress dizzy walking with a slayer and sharon then that would be us

the_Pink_Panther24

A little less than 2 weeks to go. WOW.
time really has gone fast. i dont know if thats good or bad, but, im UBER excited!
lol, this conflicts a little with the AMV contest (which i may be entered) so im kinda thinkin': "shit, am i hoping i dont get selected? no! NOOOO!)
either way, im still coming to the gathering. XD

MeliCat

*^_^* 11 days...11 days...11 days! I'm not even done with Bridget (wretched shoes!!!) but I'm still excited! How are the flyers coming?

Kazuko

*runs arroun wailing* waah 11 days D: and my wig hasent come in yet

*cries* ah dizzys almost done pictures this week i hope x:

MeliCat

I hope your wig makes it on time! Bridget's shoes are giving me SOO much trouble, but I'm trying my best!

To amuse my Brave Comrads:

http://quizilla.com/users/MargieKitty/quizzes/Which%20'Guilty%20Gear%20X'%20character%20are%20you%3F/

the_Pink_Panther24

I got millia.
YAY i get the lamest attack in the whole game
[crazy hair stab thats hella easy to do and takes 1/5th of sol's life.]

Elimeno

i got Anji! oddly enough...

DayDreamerNessa

Quote from: "MeliCat"I hope your wig makes it on time! Bridget's shoes are giving me SOO much trouble, but I'm trying my best!

To amuse my Brave Comrads:

http://quizilla.com/users/MargieKitty/quizzes/Which%20'Guilty%20Gear%20X'%20character%20are%20you%3F/

I got chipp XD
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Kazuko

I got venom XD how weird

MeliCat

Mai-chan

W00t. Chipp.

How's costumes coming, folks?

Chipp - 100%.

Are we all ready? I know *I'm* in finals/con-prep crunch time.

--

Jyunishinsho

Ironic I got Venom.
Does that mean I'm gay?

Kukuku...

Speaking of Venom
I got the wig and blue spray.
All I need now is the pool cue.