Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

otakuapprentice

hey, meli!
you'll have to change me from robo-ky to just plain Ky. i'm not gonna have the mask ready by then.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kazuko

OMG...

Have my babies Ky o___o <3333

x: arg my wig didnt come in today so if its not here im going to spray paint my hair...

its gonna suck major ><

Elimeno

ok, i dont mean to be the bearer (sp?) of bad news, but i have no possible way of printing any fliers, gomen.
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Elimeno"ok, i dont mean to be the bearer (sp?) of bad news, but i have no possible way of printing any fliers, gomen.
i have saved you. i'm printing a few of the fliers on my home PC. its only gonna be the black and white versions, since i dont wanna waste my color ink.

L473R. 8)

AnnoyedWabbit

well, if anyone's still checking the boards... Sorry for disappearing w/my flyers! School rose up and smacked me in the face with papers and midterms.

I can get some flyers printed up this afternoon, and either bring them with me to the con tomorrow (Sat.) or send them to the con w/friends this afternoon. What, though, sgould i *do* with them? Put them on the front desk? accost people and give them flyers? Make anybody who asks about my costume take a flyer?

Good luck with last-minute prep, everyone! I'll meet people tomorrow!  <3
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Alcia Melchiott and Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles)
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

DayDreamerNessa

for those of you who got the shots where one of the baiken cosplayers is dipping me in my jam please don't post that if it is in an inappropriate angle please ie: if it's from the front or shows anything from the waist below.

i totally wasn't prepared to do that kind of pose or show off my short-shorts so i just have that one simple request

other than that the gg gathering had a huge turnout, it was cool to see so many characters !
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

goldfish

awesome job you guys there was such a huge cast!!! eher's one of eurobeat king's pics that shows you guys!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=697837

AWESOME JOB! hope to see you all next year  :wink:

Kazuko

x: ah my eyes were closed (i was jellyfish pirate dizzy btw)

it was really rad to see a male abba (>3< he was cute too)

hopefully my jellyfish outfit upgrades for next year :3

otakuapprentice

i dont know why, but i cant find any pics of me, even though there were some taken saturday during the post-GG gathering on the side of the convention center. :cry:

Kazuko

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"i dont know why, but i cant find any pics of me, even though there were some taken saturday during the post-GG gathering on the side of the convention center. :cry:
x: aww never fear pumkin i got a picture of you here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/nekoz/Fanime%202006/DSCF0019.jpg

otakuapprentice

aww, thank you kazuko!!! :D  :D

AnnoyedWabbit

One of my friends took a few pictures of the Guilty Gear people!  they're on her blog: http://spaz-attack.net/photos/index.php?level=album&id=8&page=1 OtakuApprentice, I think there's a few group pictures with you in them.  If you were the Ky that was posing with the Order Sol after most of the people left, another friend got some really awesome pictures of the two of you. I'll try to get them to you. :D
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Alcia Melchiott and Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles)
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "AnnoyedWabbit"One of my friends took a few pictures of the Guilty Gear people!  they're on her blog: http://spaz-attack.net/photos/index.php?level=album&id=8&page=1 OtakuApprentice, I think there's a few group pictures with you in them.  If you were the Ky that was posing with the Order Sol after most of the people left, another friend got some really awesome pictures of the two of you. I'll try to get them to you. :D
thaank you, i appreciate it alot :D  :D

Moogleborg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Moogleborg/FanimeCon%202006/

I've gotten a few Guilty Gear pics in my gallery here....I know I got a few Bridgets, a May and I think a few others...I also got you and your boyfriend in there as well Nessa! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.