Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

Charming_Dorian

oooh no one doing I-no so far?? Thats too bad... shes my favorite...

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Charming_Dorian"oooh no one doing I-no so far?? Thats too bad... shes my favorite...

You could cosplay her, Dorian lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Charming_Dorian

haha i dont have the rack for it.

Emerge

i could almost pass for a slayer...i just dont have the costume...or the flat hair...or the beard...

MeliCat

That you Nessa-chan! ^.~ You are going to make such a cute Jam! We'll have to get loys of pictures this next Fanime! I'm short enough for Bridget but I'm going to have to wrap up my bust really tight, lol. Kima, please wear your A.B.A, I've never seen anyone cosplay her in person before.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"That you Nessa-chan! ^.~ You are going to make such a cute Jam! We'll have to get loys of pictures this next Fanime! I'm short enough for Bridget but I'm going to have to wrap up my bust really tight, lol. Kima, please wear your A.B.A, I've never seen anyone cosplay her in person before.

Neeeeeed a Roger? ^^

MeliCat

Yes, I do need a Roger! ^_^

Jyunishinsho

Cool. I'll see what I can do.

-since I'm in engineering, I'll try to put together a mechanism that has blades spinning behind me. not real, mind you.
--however it might clash with my other engineering projects also...

DayDreamerNessa

i know someone who at one point cosplayed as testament, maybe i can convince him to do testament for this gathering =D or maybe some other GG character.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

the_Pink_Panther24

i dunno...would it possible for us to get the full cast? O_o i think i jsut got another friend to agree to kliff.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"i dunno...would it possible for us to get the full cast? O_o i think i jsut got another friend to agree to kliff.

Which version? The small or the big?

-If you're the small version, do table flips for poses!

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"i dunno...would it possible for us to get the full cast? O_o i think i jsut got another friend to agree to kliff.

Which version? The small or the big?

-If you're the small version, do table flips for poses!

He's being the small version. lol.
he may also have Kliff's taunts when he spews out blocky japanease writing. i used to know what they meant, but ive forgotten.

but how awesome would that be, lol.

MeliCat

That would be awesome to have a full cast! I'm excited to cosplay Bridget this year because I get a fun prop! Last year I kinda just stood there for Dizzy pics but this time I have something to swing and bind people with! > : )

Heartbreak_despair

I'm going to be doing an Axl cosplay
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Jyunishinsho

Cooool. First time in a while, an Axel cosplayer. Be sure to get the chains.

MeliCat

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "MeliCat"That you Nessa-chan! ^.~ You are going to make such a cute Jam! We'll have to get loys of pictures this next Fanime! I'm short enough for Bridget but I'm going to have to wrap up my bust really tight, lol. Kima, please wear your A.B.A, I've never seen anyone cosplay her in person before.

nevermind, should've saved it an html file or something lol. They were making fun of Bridget on 4chan
:D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Charming_Dorian

wah the link isnt working for me  :(

DayDreamerNessa

actually i might be able to get my said friend who had done testament to be Sol or johnny now =D he hasn't made up his mind yet as to who he wants to do yet.

and the link doesn't work either~
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

MeliCat

I missed the 4chan bridget thread. : 3 Oh well! I'm glad Nessa-chan's friend may cosplay. :D