Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

you know what would really rock, a justice cosplayer, ive always wanted to do sol but i don't have the long hair and i don't believe in wigs
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat
FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE SEXY COMMANDO!!!

Emerge

Quote from: "Default"you know what would really rock, a justice cosplayer, ive always wanted to do sol but i don't have the long hair and i don't believe in wigs

ive seen that somewhere on the net (dont have the link anymore, sorry!), and i must say it was well put together. even the *ahem* metal wang was accurate

Heartbreak_despair

heh...heh...heh...metal wang...WHOA!!!um...about that chain it's going to be about 3 feet long and each of the handles are going to be about 35 in. long to give you guys an estimate, um how bad is it to dye your hair from black to blonde?
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

well dying your hair is bad in the first place since it's removing the pigment from your hair and then the dye gets into your bloodstream through the scalp but they got special dye for dark hair
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat

DayDreamerNessa

Quoteheh...heh...heh...metal wang...WHOA!!!um...about that chain it's going to be about 3 feet long and each of the handles are going to be about 35 in. long to give you guys an estimate, um how bad is it to dye your hair from black to blonde?

ouch i'd REALLY consider getting a wig if you need to have blonde hair =/
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

MeliCat

Wigs are so itchy! >.< But bleaching blonde is itchier!

only for the first few days but im gonna try making mine's white for my attempt at Kadaj from advent children
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat

DayDreamerNessa

whee i think i almost convinced my bf to do sol, cause i think he'd make the perfect one, now it'd be perfect to get his friend CJ to do a ky and sol duo now =D
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Moogleborg

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"whee i think i almost convinced my bf to do sol, cause i think he'd make the perfect one, now it'd be perfect to get his friend CJ to do a ky and sol duo now =D

All I can say is this......

HEAVEN OR HELL.....LETS ROCK!!  :D
Running on moé, 24/7/365.