Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

MeliCat

Yay! A Faust! He's kinda scary, btu I like his weapon, I use one at work as well!

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "MeliCat"Yay! A Faust! He's kinda scary, btu I like his weapon, I use one at work as well!

lol,"guards" is my buddy ben. hes like...the msot perfect person for faust ive ever met. the guys like six foot four, and the giant scalpel he made is nothing short of awesome.

lol, should make for some pretty funny poses when you think about faust's tension moves.

....ideally, the one where he slides across the ground. OUCH. :lol:

ya_were_guards

Yep, Faust I be!  And the tension move poses will hurt very much.... <slips on something> wishing you had an anal bum cover? :twisted:
"A mind without purpose will wander dark places."
-Ravenor

MeliCat

Moogleborg

I just hope that I have enough film.....oh with all the people cosplaying as Guilty Gear characters....and all the match ups that I can make up....

Kupopo! ^_^ I may not be cosplaying as a Guilty Gear character, and even though its far away from Fanime, I definitely can't wait! ^_^

Although, I do gotta make sure my cameras are ready....I might just buy a memory card for all the video game cosplayers! ^_^ Kupohoho! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

ya_were_guards

Yes indeed, those without such a cover will be in sore shape....scary....very scary....
-Ravenor

100% BEEF

(adopt sean connery voice) So we meet again Guards, you may have scapeled me before, but now you die...

WEWT! AYA!11!! POST SPAAAAAM>>>>WWOOOOOTTTT!1!!!!!111
......hey Ben i need wood putty for my bum.....eeerrrrr, bolken
Johnnnyyyyyy cosplayyyy woooootttttttTT!!!!! LIKKKKEEEE 2nd PoSt

unanimous response: wow that guys a lame nOOb he needs to STFU, LOL :roll:

Heartbreak_despair

STFU john!!! j/k ya it seems that vacaville is taking over the forums, ya me, ben(guard), josh(panther), & john(beef) are all buds
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "ya_were_guards"Yep, Faust I be!  And the tension move poses will hurt very much.... <slips on something> wishing you had an anal bum cover? :twisted:

Make Mini-Fausts. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT.

-hehe, those moves don't hurt on me...

ChenCzen

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"STFU john!!! j/k ya it seems that vacaville is taking over the forums, ya me, ben(guard), josh(panther), & john(beef) are all buds

<--- also from vacaville
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

100% BEEF

Quote from: "ChenCzen"
Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"STFU john!!! j/k ya it seems that vacaville is taking over the forums, ya me, ben(guard), josh(panther), & john(beef) are all buds

<--- also from vacaville

cool, what high school did u go to (or are currently going to)?

maybe i knew u from WCW, if u went there...

ya_were_guards

Fear not! For I shall (attempt to) have a minion mini-faust to do my bidding!  Jyun, you say my moves cannot harm you....hmm....curious....VERY...curious.....<hobbles away lost in thought> :?
-Ravenor

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "ya_were_guards"Fear not! For I shall (attempt to) have a minion mini-faust to do my bidding!  Jyun, you say my moves cannot harm you....hmm....curious....VERY...curious.....<hobbles away lost in thought> :?

I don't mean getting hit by Faust's moves, but more like attempting to DO Faust's moves...
(Such as -> + HS)

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "ya_were_guards"Yep, Faust I be!  And the tension move poses will hurt very much.... <slips on something> wishing you had an anal bum cover? :twisted:

hahaha, that would be cool, having a whole army of little fausts everywhere.....kinda creepy if you think about it, all those scalpels.... :shock:
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"

hahaha, that would be cool, having a whole army of little fausts everywhere.....kinda creepy if you think about it, all those scalpels.... :shock:

Not necessarily the scapels is what scares me, but the thought of a legion of Mini-Fausts is more than enough.

-A little off the topic of mini-fausts, but I'd like to see a Zio cosplayer, but because of some 'clothing' issues, it may not be possible, no?

otakuapprentice

you don't even need a legion of mini-Fausts to get scared, just have a regular Faust and a mini-Faust standing right next to him(the scary part about this: the mini-Faust is actually walking on its own!!!!!!) :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

ya_were_guards

That would be awesome to have a mini-faust! If I could find a stuffed-faust that would work....but a walking/talking/breathing one (of course) would be far better....must find a tiny apprentice....
-Ravenor

otakuapprentice

a stuffed Faust would work(just put little wheels on the bottom of his feet), but having a real mini-Faust, yea, that would be awesome and original. besides, the stuffed Faust would look alot funnier(and it wouldn't be as creepy) :)

Jyunishinsho

Get one of those robot pets and dress it up to look like a Faust.

Croquet

You guys need another Bridget? If so, maybe I can be bridget, cause I'm going as Rosette, and I thought I could use the same habit for both of them!
Let's play
some Croquet!