Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

Moogleborg

Does this cover almost all of the characters now? ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

DayDreamerNessa

oh! i've been wondering what that nurse girl was from, i didn't know she was from guilty gear, that syringe is calling my name lol that would be such a fun prop to make and carry around.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Heartbreak_despair

Guilty Gear Petit on the WonderSwan & the WonderSwan color
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

MeliCat

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"Yes please cosplay Fanny she's soooo sexy!!!

(damn her and being all chibi like)

Sadly, there's only chibi-Fanny, huh? Darn, unless she appears in the new Guilty Gear...

it would be a dream come true if that was the case: sexy witch, sexy angel, sexy key lady, then a sexy nurse. Ahhhh... one can dream. ehm... anyways where can i find a good and cheap wig?

What about sexy nun? : D I think I have everyone included in the lsit on the first post, let me know if I forgot anyone.

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"Yes please cosplay Fanny she's soooo sexy!!!

(damn her and being all chibi like)

Sadly, there's only chibi-Fanny, huh? Darn, unless she appears in the new Guilty Gear...

it would be a dream come true if that was the case: sexy witch, sexy angel, sexy key lady, then a sexy nurse. Ahhhh... one can dream. ehm... anyways where can i find a good and cheap wig?

What about sexy nun? : D I think I have everyone included in the lsit on the first post, let me know if I forgot anyone.

There is Bridget...^^

Heartbreak_despair

ewwwww.....Bridget, anyways where can i find a cheap wig?
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

MeliCat

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"ewwwww.....Bridget

*dies of angst*  :(  Cosplay.com has alot of info on wig shops.

Heartbreak_despair

thanks!!! :P  ehh.... i guess bridget's ok as long as he's being crossplayed

Jyunishinsho

Uh...what's wrong with Bridget?

-The only problem I can see of him is if a fat hairy guy trys his luck at....gah....!!!

MeliCat

Heartbreak_despair

Rodger owns!!!! Bridget's ahhh..... i'm not getting into that  discussion...

MeliCat

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"Rodger owns!!!! Bridget's ahhh..... i'm not getting into that  discussion...

Haha, actually Dizzy owns the most, Roger is a close second! : D How's the wig shopping go?

Croquet

Hey guys, I know I said before that I'd be able to cosplay as May, but I don't think it's going to happen. As I'm already doing another costume for the con and am overloaded with school and my job, I think it would be better not to try. I've already started my other costume, so I'll stick with that one. I'm sorry guys! I thought I'd tell you early so that you guys can find another May. Hope it goes well!
Let's play
some Croquet!

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Croquet"Hey guys, I know I said before that I'd be able to cosplay as May, but I don't think it's going to happen. As I'm already doing another costume for the con and am overloaded with school and my job, I think it would be better not to try. I've already started my other costume, so I'll stick with that one. I'm sorry guys! I thought I'd tell you early so that you guys can find another May. Hope it goes well!

Aw...well, who knows? Somewhere on the internet, someone maybe posting that they will be May next Fanime. You're forgiven for it. ^^

My love (Dizzy-Chan) owns the most!!!!!!

MeliCat

Quote from: "Croquet"Hey guys, I know I said before that I'd be able to cosplay as May, but I don't think it's going to happen. As I'm already doing another costume for the con and am overloaded with school and my job, I think it would be better not to try. I've already started my other costume, so I'll stick with that one. I'm sorry guys! I thought I'd tell you early so that you guys can find another May. Hope it goes well!

Okay, I'll remove you from the Cosplay List on the first page.  :D Have fun with whatever you decide to cosplay!

Heartbreak_despair

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"Rodger owns!!!! Bridget's ahhh..... i'm not getting into that  discussion...

Haha, actually Dizzy owns the most, Roger is a close second! : D How's the wig shopping go?

it's goin good i found a pretty good one @ the thrift store for about $10

out of curiosity do we have the whole cast yet?

MeliCat

it's goin good i found a pretty good one @ the thrift store for about $10

out of curiosity do we have the whole cast yet?

Take a look at the original topic post on page one. It had our cast so far and our needed characters listed. : D

Heartbreak_despair

We almost have the whole cast!!!

MeliCat

We just need a few more characters! : D

Jyunishinsho

Like I have mentioned before, I have some of the materials for a Zato/Eddie and a Slayer if necessary. (Shadows, cross tie, Slayer's cufflinks, monocle)

-But I'm a little lazy to bring oh so much stuff.