Guilty Gear Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 03, 2005, 02:43:46 PM

Heartbreak_despair

:shock: Wow...that's hot...
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

MeliCat

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair":shock: Wow...that's hot...

What's hot?  :roll:

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "MeliCat"

I have a feeling people are picturing you flashing yourself as Bridget on camera.

100% BEEF

Aaaaaawwww, you didn't have to rain on his parade like that! :(

haha, j/k. :lol:

Charming_Dorian

meh i wish i could do I-no for this but i doubt ill have enough drive to devote the whole of my winter break to this.
maybe. but my mom would be like "WHO ARE YOU KIDDING, you have no breastesses."

Heartbreak_despair

:twisted: you doing a chesse-cake shot w/ a jam cosplayer...ahhh i can see it now  ...umm....wait noooooo i'm still typing....so how about the weather? i love the rain  haaa...haa...haaa
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

MeliCat

How the tables have turned "Mr. Anti-Bridget"! XD There will be plenty of girl huggle pics if I have anything to do with it! Puny desu! : 3 I want to hug a busty I-no, but a cute little Dorian as I-no would really steal my heart! *_*

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"

:twisted: you doing a chesse-cake shot w/ a jam cosplayer...ahhh i can see it now  ...umm....wait noooooo i'm still typing....so how about the weather? i love the rain  haaa...haa...haaa

XD!!

Quote from: "MeliCat"How the tables have turned "Mr. Anti-Bridget"! XD There will be plenty of girl huggle pics if I have anything to do with it! Puny desu! : 3 I want to hug a busty I-no, but a cute little Dorian as I-no would really steal my heart! *_*

Ah, yep yeps! ^_^ Besides, this group still needs an I-no so maybe ya should go as I-no Dorian! ^_^ That is if ya want to...
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Jyunishinsho

Out of complete boredom (which is now as casual as ever...)

Venom's Fanime Checklist!

-sorry, no ABA here, but if she were, she'd be highlighted

Heartbreak_despair

100% BEEF

yea, the first two look strikingly like I-no, but I wouldn't know either way so...meh. Last one looks like Millia but i think i stated that in a previous post already. :?

KimaLucifer

ARGH *shivers*

I don`t know if my ABA outfit will last to fanime without me burning it @_@ Have I mentioned that Comic Market Cosplayers are usually OUTSIDE at 10deg. C and it`s really really cold and how burning clothes may possibly be a way of keeping me warm?

But then again, I do hope I can manage getting to fanime @_@
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

MeliCat

Please don't set yourself on fire!  :shock: I wanna see your A.B.A in one peice at Fanime!

Emerge

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"i forgot who wanted theses but here are some more pics of girl sol:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/heartbreak_despair/gurlfriend3.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/heartbreak_despair/gurlfriend2.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/heartbreak_despair/gurlfriend.jpg

have fun!

i dunno. that first girl doesnt have that lil beauty mark. maybe jam got a haircut.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

WHAT AM I SAYING?! THIS IS BLASPHEMY! ](*,)

Jyunishinsho

I highly doubt Jam would cut her hair and wear that variety of clothing. Probably I-No would, but her hair isn't brown, unless she dyes it.

Maybe the second one is I-No. That's my guess because she is with the people who did the Guilty Gear Sound Alive soundtrack, haha...

Heartbreak_despair

I dunno methinks that the one in the water lookslike i-no...second pic

DayDreamerNessa

if it's anyone, i think it's i-no, it looks nothing like jam, even if she did cut her hair lol
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

MeliCat

I don't think she looks like anyone...maybe like an over the top (and hot!) Sol-Fangirl! : D

Moogleborg

Quote from: "MeliCat"I don't think she looks like anyone...maybe like an over the top (and hot!) Sol-Fangirl! : D

I've been thinking the same thing too! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.