Dance your pom poms over to the Moogle Gathering! ^_^

Started by Moogleborg, October 07, 2005, 10:47:21 AM

Moogleborg

Hmm...since the Final Fantasy gathering is planned for Saturday at 5PM, does anyone mind the Moogle gathering bieng at that time!? ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

grove

Fine with me. 5 PM the lighting is still pretty good.
The chicka with the kick.

sharsachan

Quote from: "Moogleborg"Hmm...since the Final Fantasy gathering is planned for Saturday at 5PM, does anyone mind the Moogle gathering bieng at that time!? ^_^

i have a moogle costume that i could bring, but i was hoping to wear my rin [ffx] costume to the ffx gathering at 4, so mybe it'll be a quick change at 5 from rin to moogle. i can do it.
Founder of the Desert Chikins

Moogleborg

Quote from: "sharsachan"
Quote from: "Moogleborg"Hmm...since the Final Fantasy gathering is planned for Saturday at 5PM, does anyone mind the Moogle gathering bieng at that time!? ^_^

i have a moogle costume that i could bring, but i was hoping to wear my rin [ffx] costume to the ffx gathering at 4, so mybe it'll be a quick change at 5 from rin to moogle. i can do it.

Awesome Sarsachan! ^_^ I'll be at the Final Fantasy gathering as well, setting up for the Moogle gathering, so hopefully i'll see ya as Rin too! ^_^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

luckinspades

Moogleborg!  You want to gather folks cause of the hat you bought <3

Hmm... I wonder how I can offer a promotion.Moogleborg:  Would you want to hold the gathering somewhere near my booth, maybe?  And maybe we can hold some kind of contest for someone who doesn't have any moogle-wear, and they can win a moogle hat from me?  Because that would be killer!

Does that make sense/sound good? *sweatdrop*
Want to practice your photography?  I'd like some free photoshoots of my costumes @ Fanime.

Moogleborg

Quote from: "luckinspades"Moogleborg!  You want to gather folks cause of the hat you bought <3

Hmm... I wonder how I can offer a promotion.Moogleborg:  Would you want to hold the gathering somewhere near my booth, maybe?  And maybe we can hold some kind of contest for someone who doesn't have any moogle-wear, and they can win a moogle hat from me?  Because that would be killer!

Does that make sense/sound good? *sweatdrop*

XD, yep yeps indeedy! ^_^ (hugs luckinspades) And once again I must thank you for the hat! ^_^ I'll buy another one off ya for this year as well! ^_^

The promotion sounds like a really sweet idea! ^_^ I might have a small little dance off for a hat from ya! ^_^ And maybe we should hold it near your booth too! ^^ Anyone up for that? ^_^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

luckinspades

I would like hopefully for you to drag in some people from outside the gathering, also, to join in the contest.  The more people we get in the contest, the more likely people will want a hat even if they don't win *is so business-dastardly!*

I hope I make enough of a variety of hats this year ^,^;  I am gonna make a camo/black ball moogle hat this year XD
Want to practice your photography?  I'd like some free photoshoots of my costumes @ Fanime.

sharsachan

the regular FF gathering usually takes place at the fountains right? i think since we're haing the moogles at the same time, we should do it at the same place, simply because some might want to be involved in both gatherings. and most of the photographers who would be there would probably go to the FF gathering rather than the moogle gathering simply because the FF one would be bigger.

just my two cents.. maybe we can meet at luckinspades booth, and then move? or meet at 4.45 at the booth, and go to the fountains at 5? that would give us 15 minutes to do our moogle things with the contest or whatever, and still give the photographers the option to photograph both gatherings without missing anything.
Founder of the Desert Chikins

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

luckinspades

You can do both without smushing them so close together *sweatdrop*

Moogleborg

Quote from: "sharsachan"
just my two cents.. maybe we can meet at luckinspades booth, and then move? or meet at 4.45 at the booth, and go to the fountains at 5? that would give us 15 minutes to do our moogle things with the contest or whatever, and still give the photographers the option to photograph both gatherings without missing anything.

Thats a good idea Sarsachan! ^_^ I'll be playing the moogle theme at Lucks booth so we could gather there. As for the camo/black ball moogle hat, i'll pick one up from ya too Luck! ^_^