Dance your pom poms over to the Moogle Gathering! ^_^

Started by Moogleborg, October 07, 2005, 10:47:21 AM

Lisu

Hey, the thread got a phoenix down...ugh, I'm juggling two costumes...but I think I will be able to get them in time.
But more importantly, can I just have a confirmation on the final gathering info?

Moogleborg

Kuporoth: Sweet....the Flight of the Moogle Keyblade sounds awesome! ^^ BTW, any chance ya could make another one? ^^ If its possible, i'd like to buy one off ya! ^_^

To Lisu: The gathering is gonna be on Saturday at 5PM. We'll meet at Luck in Spade's table and possibly locate it to someplace nearby....perhaps at the same place of the Final Fantasy gathering though....and of course, there'll be moogle music playing as well! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Moogleborg

Okies...it seems that along with the rest of the Final Fantasy cosplayers, the Moogle gathering will meet and be at the Fountains at the front of the con at 5PM on Saturday! ^^ I'll talk to Luck In Spades about the dance contest mini game though! ^_^

Hope to see all ya Moogles there! ^_^ Kupopo ho ho ho! ^_^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Lisu

sharsachan

just wanted to know what happened to all the moogles? [and on that note, all the FF peeps?]

i was at the fountains at 5 and only found like two other moogles [got ot meet moogleborg, yay!] and like, the general final fantasy gathering that was suppoed to happen never seemed to form. there was no FF peeps aside from the scarce moogles.... did something else happen? i was looking forward to a big bunch of moogles....
Founder of the Desert Chikins

Gaurrer

ooh ooh I was a moogle. there was noone there when I checked it out after cooling off from the heat of my costume. I didn't think that any would show because I saw maybe four other people throughout the whole con that were dressed as moogles. it was saddening but oh well there is always next year. oh and I was told people thought I was a chick in the moogle outfit.... i dont have a girlish figure....do I?

Ayanami Rei First Child

*Pounces and huggles Mooglebourg* Hiiiiiiii ^_______^

Yeah I got to see a few moogles, and I made sure to talk or be like "OMG! It's a moogle" to all of them o.o I got some picture which I'll be uploading tommorow or something...

Gaurrer

wooo!!!!! I'm going to be a moogle every year I go *thumbs up*

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Gaurrer"wooo!!!!! I'm going to be a moogle every year I go *thumbs up*
Well that's really cool! Moogles are awesome ^_^

Lisu

hmm...I showed up to for like 2 minutes, took a pic with Sephiroth-moogle (don't know how those names are integrated) and then had to dash of. I was watching Kamijo, tried to be in line to get signature, and had music fest to go. Didn't really have much time, sorry.
Oh, by the way, I was that moogle-esque person with the long coat, hat with wings on it. I liked my moogle mage.

Gaurrer

I remember you, my friends and I thought that was an awsome cosplay.

Ayanami Rei First Child

I think I took your picture.....regardless I want to catch ALL the moogles on my digital camera next year... :twisted:

hellangel

yeah, what *did* happen to the moogle gathering? i couldn't be there because i was staffing, but my friends were moogles for the day- the race queen ones that were running around delivering messeges, if any of you remember...
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Moogleborg

Quote from: "hellangel"yeah, what *did* happen to the moogle gathering? i couldn't be there because i was staffing, but my friends were moogles for the day- the race queen ones that were running around delivering messeges, if any of you remember...

I remember them! ^_^ And thanks for everyone who showed up for the rather small moogle gathering....hopefully i'll make more planning for it for next year....which i'm thinking of some ideas right now! ^_^