dollfies?

Started by hakudoushi, October 08, 2005, 01:30:40 PM

hakudoushi

was anyone selling dolfies? o_o
no really, i have a pet ninja.

MeliCat

Tsukai Mori

What are dolfies? Food? Game? Plushie? Whats a dolfie!?

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"What are dolfies? Food? Game? Plushie? Whats a dolfie!?
they are these really expenisive, beautiful resin dolls with joints. ill find a page for you that has them.

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"
Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"What are dolfies? Food? Game? Plushie? Whats a dolfie!?
they are these really expenisive, beautiful resin dolls with joints. ill find a page for you that has them.
'

I'd greatly appreciate it!...honestly dolls wirth joints...made of resin.......Yup,  still no clue!

Random

Dollfies at Fanime.  I wonder how those would sell.  They're pretty expensive.   There were a few people at aritst row showing off their Dollfies.
Here's a company link.
http://www.volks.co.jp/en/index.aspx

And some badass customized Dollfie pics
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3093
  WOW!

sykoeent

Dollfies are freakin awesome! I'll buy one if I see one and like the design at Fanime! Even if they do cost like a $1000! hehehe Yeah.... I'm actually thinking of purchasing a set soon. They're so cool!

Chikiru

I've been saving up for around 6 months now, and I still have half the cost of one super dollfie to go. T_T This is going to drain my pockets...

sykoeent

I'm down! I want a dollfie soooooooo bad!!!

MeliCat

It would be nice to be able to buy dolls or at least accessories. : D Hopefully I'll have my doll by then and we can come shop!

hakudoushi

Quote from: "Random"Dollfies at Fanime.  I wonder how those would sell.  They're pretty expensive.   There were a few people at aritst row showing off their Dollfies.
Here's a company link.
http://www.volks.co.jp/en/index.aspx

And some badass customized Dollfie pics
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3093
theyd  sell out in an hour. xD
no really, i have a pet ninja.

Lisu

Quote from: "hakudoushi"theyd  sell out in an hour. xD
Yes, but after they did, will any of the purchasers be able to buy anything else? (expensiveness is the spawn of the devil)  Call it 'competition elimination' for the other shoppers who's item is bought by some one before them (of course, unless they were looking for dolfies)

pSyChOgArDeN

Quote from: "hakudoushi"was anyone selling dolfies? o_o

OMG! I LOVE YOU! XD and like i seriously wish they actually sold dollfies.. but id be broke instantly... #__# whee! ^^

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

MeliCat

I'd be broke within the second too! : D Darn those beautiful creatures!

Kazuko

:3 oooh i wish they sold dollfies. i remember at the artist row there was a area where alot of people taking pictures of dollfies :3 this year i plan to put my sweet momo on display once i get her head, eyes, and hair intime and get her make up ready.

i would go broke in a second just buying a dollfie :3 darn their beauty

serajwl

*faints* *catches breath* I would love to buy a dollfie... but anything like that which is THAT expensiove for any one thing such as a doll is crazy. I found a beautiful one on ebay for $500 and nearly cried @_@

i could getn that much in about a month, but still.

though i might buy one anyway to make clothes for it!

Oniko

I always wanted one.  But it's one of those things I'd probably love anf then get bored of after a few months so I never put the money into it.  I do love to look at them though.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Captaine Kit

Quoi?  It's wonderful how apt and caring we are to answer each other's questions.  I wonder why we don't do our own research sometimes.
FanimeCon Presents: Antagonite Fashion

sykoeent

Oooo They have a Dolfie at this new anime store near me... but they won't sell it! :(

ShikiIchijo

Quote from: "sykoeent"Oooo They have a Dolfie at this new anime store near me... but they won't sell it! :(

Curse Them!
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony