SAKIGAKE!!

Started by Jehuty, October 19, 2005, 11:23:04 AM

Jehuty

Everyone who hasn't yet...check out Cromartie High School...the opening sequence alone is awesome...

As a side note, if anyone has the full version of the opening theme "Jun" please PM me or let me know...YOW!
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

MeliCat

This series gives me a headache, but it is amusing...  :roll:

swordofthebezerk

I've read the manga and then I watched the anime and if I hadn't read the manga I prolly wouldn't have thought the series was a genius as it really is. I've enjoyed it so far (the first DVD). From Freddie to Mechazawa you just can't go wrong with the over analytical badasses of Cromartie High.

Updated Version

Jehuty

Yeah, I stopped trying to figure out the series after the 2nd episode...ever since then, I've enjoyed it more...LoL!!! I probably DO need to read the Manga first...hell, they even say so in the series...
PRO-DUB

OniCourseMusha

Cromartie High is one of my favorite comedy anime.

I have the whole season on DVD!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

lyricaldanichan

Cromartie is fucking awesome and I was glad we were able to show it at fanime in 2004.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"Cromartie High is one of my favorite comedy anime.

I have the whole season on DVD!

Your not the only one I have all of them too on DVD, it is funny anime to watch. "It's call him Freddy"

it's all about Freddy.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

swordofthebezerk

Freddy is the man. He rides a freakin' horse to the school! I'm sorry but he just owned every character ever.

Updated Version

Ska_Kitti

One word. Four syllables.

ME-CHA-ZA-WA.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

OniCourseMusha

The reason why I have Noboru Yamaguchi on my avatar is because we both have the same last name and want to be funny ourselves.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"The reason why I have Noboru Yamaguchi on my avatar is because we both have the same last name and want to be funny ourselves.

So that's your real name? Cool. I never did know that. I need to pick up the rest of Cromartie as well. :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

OniCourseMusha

It's Craig Hayato Yamaguchi for ya!
Kraken Con Staff

lyricaldanichan

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"It's Craig Hayato Yamaguchi for ya!

So do you look like him? :D

OniCourseMusha

:lol:  Not really but would be cool though.

All I need is afro, sideburns, big mustache and replace my glasses wit shades. Then there's Noboru for yah!
Kraken Con Staff

KimaLucifer

I watched the movie XD

I want that robot's plushie cause I know they exist >_<
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Jehuty

:cry: There's a Mechazawa plushie??? I wasn't so informed...CURSES!!! I must now attempt to locate this...
PRO-DUB

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "Jehuty":cry: There's a Mechazawa plushie??? I wasn't so informed...CURSES!!! I must now attempt to locate this...

Yup
http://catcher.big-e.ne.jp/combhtml/1000001731.html

I saw them while watching TV when they were talking to one of the actors in the movie :D
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.