Suikoden Gathering 2006

Started by Imari-chan, October 22, 2005, 09:55:29 PM

Imari-chan

I posted this one cosplay.com. Just wondering if anyone is planning to be doing Suikoden for Fanime. I hope to do a gathering for this since some of my friends were planning suikoden cosplay for 2006. It can be from any suikoden series! I hope people plan to do this.  :D

Suikoden Gathering List

Imari-chan - ???

Suikoden I

Suikoden II

Suikoden III

Suikoden IV
Jeane - Youko_Kurama

Suikoden V

Suikogaiden

Rapshodia(Suikoden Tactics)

Chun

If I have the time, I may pose as a riou from S2, a Tir from S1, or some other character.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Chun"If I have the time, I may pose as a riou from S2, a Tir from S1, or some other character.

~Chun

Ok, I hope you can make it for the gathering once I get this gathering thing up. :)

Ska_Kitti

I wish I could join you guys. I'd either be Leona or Nanami. Maybe... next year?
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Youko_Kurama

*smiles* I am joining. I will have Sara from S3 done for fanime.... we will have to wait and see if my watari wants to join in.... gatherings are really not his thing.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"*smiles* I am joining. I will have Sara from S3 done for fanime.... we will have to wait and see if my watari wants to join in.... gatherings are really not his thing.

Yep yep I'll add you as I did on cosplay.com.  :D

Youko_Kurama

Quote from: "Imari-chan"Anyone still interested in the gathering? And anyone have a idea of what day we should do the gathering?

I want to.... oh I am doing jean instead..... and well no Watari. *tear* anyway I do have a friend that is thinking about doing a new costume or bringing his old one. So do know that there are some of us... ok only us three.... oh but I am trying, and if another one of my friends come to Fanime he might bring hero. At least I hope so... I do know that with Tactics just out, there will be more to join us. I know so. I just saw a way cool one at ALA. But anyway about day, well anytime is good for me. I really am only set to a few gatherings. So all cool to me as to when.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"
Quote from: "Imari-chan"Anyone still interested in the gathering? And anyone have a idea of what day we should do the gathering?

I want to.... oh I am doing jean instead..... and well no Watari. *tear* anyway I do have a friend that is thinking about doing a new costume or bringing his old one. So do know that there are some of us... ok only us three.... oh but I am trying, and if another one of my friends come to Fanime he might bring hero. At least I hope so... I do know that with Tactics just out, there will be more to join us. I know so. I just saw a way cool one at ALA. But anyway about day, well anytime is good for me. I really am only set to a few gatherings. So all cool to me as to when.

Well, hopefully I can find more people... When the time comes closer.  :D We'll see~

britedarkness

It would be cool if like... 500 people did all of the characters from all of the game.  Not including duplicates... except possibly young Viki and teen Viki.

Imari-chan

Quote from: "britedarkness"It would be cool if like... 500 people did all of the characters from all of the game.  Not including duplicates... except possibly young Viki and teen Viki.

Yes that would be cool, if only a lot of people will participate. XP

Anyways I have updated the list, Anyone else interested? I hope more people come. I am planning the time also... Still need to think when.

Youko_Kurama

Lets do this on friday. I only have two gatherings on that day and well as long as they are not set on their times it would work the best for me. I am in the Fruit Basket and SNK vs Capcom gatherings. I have most of the day to do what ever. What do you think? We need to plan it soon.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"Lets do this on friday. I only have two gatherings on that day and well as long as they are not set on their times it would work the best for me. I am in the Fruit Basket and SNK vs Capcom gatherings. I have most of the day to do what ever. What do you think? We need to plan it soon.

With the people we have for the gathering do you think it's enough for a gathering? If we can still do this gathering I have to rechoose what I am wearing. But what time would be good? I have a gathering at 1 and at 5 soo I don't know what time on Friday will be good. How about monday? I am not really sure. We have to plan a good time.

Youko_Kurama

I am cool for monday. I have nothing planed for that day anyway. So works for me. So what time do you want to do it at.... and lets meet at the fountains then move it to the children's discovery park. How does that sound?

And three or more makes a gathering.... on top of that, if anything I can at least walk around a little with someone else dressed as Suikoden character.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"I am cool for monday. I have nothing planed for that day anyway. So works for me. So what time do you want to do it at.... and lets meet at the fountains then move it to the children's discovery park. How does that sound?

And three or more makes a gathering.... on top of that, if anything I can at least walk around a little with someone else dressed as Suikoden character.

Fallen_Magician is dropping out of the gathering so it's only two of us. I will see what I can do. I'll make it on Monday then. I am not sure when we can meet... We'll have to see about the time. I am still unsure though that there is so less people, I will see through if I can fit a suikoden costume into my list.