Resident Evil Gathering 2006

Started by Imari-chan, October 22, 2005, 09:57:39 PM

Imari-chan

*UPDATED!*
Resident Evil Gathering is on Saturday at 5:30, meeting place at the Covention Lobby! So hope to see you all there! Anyone else who isn't posting and wants to come, you are welcomed! ;) We have 12 people already~ It looks great hope everyone can make it. :D

Resident Evil Gathering (Cosplay.com's list)
Me - Yoko
BART Boy - RPD Officer
Kasui_Enoki - Ashley Grahm
xcascax - Leon
Judas Priest - RPD Officer/RPD Zombie Officer
Medic - Umbrella Soilder in Riot Gear
Mordyan - Chainsaw Maniac
Saiyan Princess - Jill Valentine
cgmangotiger - Claire Redfield
(Fanime board)
The_Merchant - Merchant
Zekke - Umbrella Op
80sninja - Hunk

VictimX

Well I'll see if I can put on a RE again. I hope more people come out this time.

Imari-chan

Quote from: "VictimX"Well I'll see if I can put on a RE again. I hope more people come out this time.

Yeah, I hope to have people group up for RE. And when we do we can take some photos.  :P If you do join the RE gathering who are you going to come as?  :o

VictimX

I'm not sure RPD, STARS, UBCS, etc... all so good.

Imari-chan

Quote from: "VictimX"I'm not sure RPD, STARS, UBCS, etc... all so good.

Hehe ok.  :lol: Well once you get it decided be sure to tell me so I would list you under the gathering list once I get enough people for the gathering.

The_Merchant

Greetings strangers heheheheh....I your friendly neighborhood merchant will be returning to fanime once more to display some of my many fine products....look forward to the RE gathering in 06...heheheheh thank you
What Are Ya Buyin?

Imari-chan

Quote from: "The_Merchant"Greetings strangers heheheheh....I your friendly neighborhood merchant will be returning to fanime once more to display some of my many fine products....look forward to the RE gathering in 06...heheheheh thank you

Well hello. I hope this gathering will be succesful for 06.  :lol:

The_Merchant

Quote from: "Imari-chan"
Quote from: "The_Merchant"Greetings strangers heheheheh....I your friendly neighborhood merchant will be returning to fanime once more to display some of my many fine products....look forward to the RE gathering in 06...heheheheh thank you

I hope so too stranger...I had fun at the last one but hope this time it will be a bigger turnout and many more strangers to buy my fine products heheheheh
What Are Ya Buyin?

Imari-chan

Quote from: "The_Merchant"
Quote from: "Imari-chan"

I hope so too stranger...I had fun at the last one but hope this time it will be a bigger turnout and many more strangers to buy my fine products heheheheh

Hehe well, let's see how many people will do Resident Evil this year and how much fun everyone can have. Ah I can't wait till Fanime. (^^)

KimaLucifer

I don't think I'd be cosplaying RE (because that's in my plans for Comic City) but I should be there to take photos.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

The_Merchant

Awww would be cool if you could still do RE cosplay and take pics.  Maybe you'll change your mind down the road but either way it'll be good to see you all there strangers heheheheh....
What Are Ya Buyin?

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "The_Merchant"Awww would be cool if you could still do RE cosplay and take pics.  Maybe you'll change your mind down the road but either way it'll be good to see you all there strangers heheheheh....

Technically I could but for the moment I'm not even sure if I can make it to fanime because of the date. (Blame the schools in Japan yessss >_<)
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

The_Merchant

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"
Quote from: "The_Merchant"Awww would be cool if you could still do RE cosplay and take pics.  Maybe you'll change your mind down the road but either way it'll be good to see you all there strangers heheheheh....

Technically I could but for the moment I'm not even sure if I can make it to fanime because of the date. (Blame the schools in Japan yessss >_<)

Yes definitely XD
What Are Ya Buyin?

VictimX

Well it turns out I might not make it to fanime... other things clash with the date. If the other plans go down I know I'll be at fanime other wise I will have to miss it. Looks like you might have one less RE there.

Imari-chan

Quote from: "VictimX"Well it turns out I might not make it to fanime... other things clash with the date. If the other plans go down I know I'll be at fanime other wise I will have to miss it. Looks like you might have one less RE there.

Oh that's ok. There will always be other years and other cons or whatever you can say it as. (^^) It's no problem, try your best with your plans.  :)

Imari-chan

Anyone still interested in the RE gathering? on cosplay.com I'm getting a good amount of people I think. I hope more join. Then I would need to find what time to have this gathering also.

The_Merchant

Heheheheh I'm still down and good to hear that there are still interested strangers from cosplay .com who want to participate heheheheheh...I'm also on cosplay.com as well.  I look forward to more info as this develops heheheheheheh thank you...
What Are Ya Buyin?

Liars Dice

Quote from: "Imari-chan"Anyone still interested in the gathering? And anyone have a idea of what day we should do the gathering?
My friend Austin is gunna be Leon.
I'll tell him about you guys ^_^.

Ayanami Rei First Child

The zombies are coming! The zomies are coming! The Zombies are coming!! XD

Yeah I'll see how much it costs to get a Milly Crossplay outfit, before deciding if I want to hook up with RE. You guys had some cool costumes that I took pics of last year. I hope I can make some good ones this year as well ^_^V