paradise kiss

Started by DayDreamerNessa, October 23, 2005, 09:17:25 PM

pSyChOgArDeN

Quote from: "Leishu"The main character designs from Princess Ai were done by Ai Yazawa. Nothing else. She left the staff shortly thereafter.

I agree on it, though. It's really hard for me to get into. I just seems like more of courtney love fulfilling her role as the female William Shatner of Rock n' Roll.

really? aww well that's not cool T-T;; hmm.. i honestly never even heard of courtney love untill princess ai came out xDDD *stupid*

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

Leishu

Consider yourself lucky. She basically has Kurt Cobain's death to thank for her entire fortune. Apparently the woman is the posterchild for the idiom of 'Riding on coattails'
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

shinigami_babe

lol i thought this thread was about paradise kiss??

i love miwako =333

pSyChOgArDeN

Quote from: "Leishu"Consider yourself lucky. She basically has Kurt Cobain's death to thank for her entire fortune. Apparently the woman is the posterchild for the idiom of 'Riding on coattails'

wow.. so she isnt like a singer person? or something..? isnt that what princess ai is about? xDD *really stupid*

Fanime '11 Cosplays:

<33         

pSyChOgArDeN

Quote from: "shinigami_babe"lol i thought this thread was about paradise kiss??

i love miwako =333

eeee some how randomly it is xDD

and miwako is so adorable!! ^^ but i still think she shouldve been with hiro...>_>;;;

Fanime '11 Cosplays:

<33         

KimaLucifer

Aah. I forgot to rant about this one thing.

There's a place in Odaiba which has this pretty las-vegas Ceasar's palace shopping mall look. Guess what made that place awsome during christmas? :D

They had this whole Paradise Kiss theme and had a couple of famous designers in Japan make replicas of some of the clothes from that series on display and for buying *gasp*

They also had the accessories from that series too. It was cute and I wish I could have bought that ring from the series :<
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

DayDreamerNessa

is there pictures online of it? I'd love to see the replica's.

I think I want to try and make the ring myself, one of the days when i have nothing to do, cause it sounds like fun.

Does anyone plan on cosplaying from parakiss? I haven't decided who i'd be if I ever cosplayed from it, either yukari or miwako =X I look more like yukari, but I don't like too many of her outfits XD But I wouldn't want to deal with miwako's wig.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

digimel11

my friend and i are making Miwako and Mikako outfits, she's doing Miwako's pink dress from ep 4 i think it is. and i'm doing an outfit from Gokinjo Monogatari from one of the chapter headers..i can't remember which chapter though >_< hehe
it'd be cool if others dressed up too and had a gathering
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Leishu

I MIGHT do Arashi, minus a few piercings. My hair's probably a bit long for him, though.

Isabela is a possibility, though ^_^
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.