Staff position

Started by penpenshinigami, November 02, 2005, 05:15:08 PM

penpenshinigami

i was wondering if there's any spot left for staff in the volunteer room.... or anyother staff position...

Moogleborg

I'm wondering about that too...i'm mostly going to try to be a rover! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Umi.Ryuuzaki

i dont speak for rovers, but IIRC, min age to be a rover is 18. I heard this area is in need of staffing...

If you want to join FanimeCon staff, try making it to the staff meetings - most of the dept heads are usually there and I know a number of sections are recruiting...
Chito, aka Kaiyoko
-Formerly Umi.Ryuuzaki

FanimeCon E-Gaming
-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "Umi.Ryuuzaki"i dont speak for rovers, but IIRC, min age to be a rover is 18. I heard this area is in need of staffing...

If you want to join FanimeCon staff, try making it to the staff meetings - most of the dept heads are usually there and I know a number of sections are recruiting...
what if it is next to impossible to make the meetings and you would still like to be on staff? :/

TechLordJosh

If you can't make any of the meetings please make your way to www.fanime.com/staff and sign up. Then indicate which staff you would like to join. The leader of that staff will contact you and decide if it is the best fit for you.
- TechLordJosh
I am not the TechLord you're looking for.

!Jakon

Yeah, you are right man! :(

The-O

Rovers are always in need of help, it's one of the toughest jobs at the Con.
The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

The-O

The Department Head for Rovers has changed as the previous Head has resigned for this year. I have attempted to contact the current Department Head with little success...
The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

Shinigami_Oni

I myself am supposed to be staffing E Gaming but as of late I have gotten no info of any kind. is there some where in particular staff isw supposed to meet before the con... waht happens... sorry this is my first year staffing fanime.
Tsukamou Mirai wo.

Absolute0

Quote from: "Shinigami_Oni"I myself am supposed to be staffing E Gaming but as of late I have gotten no info of any kind. is there some where in particular staff isw supposed to meet before the con... waht happens... sorry this is my first year staffing fanime.

This Saturday there's a meeting at 1PM in the convention center in Meeting Room B. This meeting is mandatory for all staffers. You'll also be able to find out about your situation in staff there.

baocong

whendoes the meeting end? o.o

baocong

RoverMikeL007

Quote from: The-O on April 25, 2006, 01:40:56 AM
The Department Head for Rovers has changed as the previous Head has resigned for this year. I have attempted to contact the current Department Head with little success...

Who's the new head?? ???

Jerry

the original Rovers head was known as ROVER WIL (not to be confused with Con-Chair Wil) I know them both...

but the new lead/ HEAD of rover this year should be:

Derek G. Shaw ([email protected])

I believe you could contact him regarding ROVER meetings and updates.

There should be a Staff/Volunteer link on the webiste as well.

Hope that info helps.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Krnchichiri

Registration can also use some people, always. ^^
You still have until May [April-ish] to sign up for a staff position, and the next meeting for Staffing is November 11, same place, same time [although the room can be tentative]. Quite a few departments will recruit closer to the Con, around Jan-March time. No need to freak out about it now. ^^
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D