r u going or dressing up at con?

hell yeah!!!
8 (100%)
i hope to
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 09, 2005, 08:44:36 PM

zoupzuop2

If I recall correctly, there's a board member who's posted exactly once, and her (his?) avatar and username are Shampoo related... maybe if someone brought her (his?) attention to this thread?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Kyle stabell

remember guys that it's now crunch time for organizing this, fanime technicly starts a week from friday
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

zoupzuop2

GWAH! You're right! I gotta get Crackin'!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Kyle stabell

....correcton, for those who pre-registered, it starts a week from tomorrow
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

zoupzuop2

Almost done with my costume corrections!

...which means I might have to buy more haircolor... *snif*

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Almost done with my costume corrections!

i dont have hair dye or any thing like it so i have to go w/ my natual hair color brown XD tho i wish i did have some

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "ranma12"

i dont have hair dye or any thing like it so i have to go w/ my natual hair color brown XD tho i wish i did have some
eh, close enough....unless it's changed from the last time you could still pull it off that way, more or less
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

ranma12

Quote from: "Kyle stabell"
Quote from: "ranma12"

eh, close enough....unless it's changed from the last time you could still pull it off that way, more or less
no the only thing that changed is my banges are longer more like ed hair XD

zoupzuop2

Almost time!

I finally got my pigtail to curve upwards (as per request from Cosplay.com, feh...)

zoupzuop2

OH! Most excellent news!

Another con-goer is arriving as Genma-panda! He's not a board member, but he IS coming!

Much glee and happy things!

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"OH! Most excellent news!

Another con-goer is arriving as Genma-panda! He's not a board member, but he IS coming!

Much glee and happy things!
to the gathering??

ranma12

hey every 1 i just noticed that 1pm is the time for the amv awards i happend to have entered that contest and i need to be there i need to push it back an hour at least is that ok w/ every 1 else?? i was thinking 2:30pm sunday (place is the same)

please say somthin to this is this is bad for u or sothin i need u guys to tell me.