hell yeah!!!
8 (100%)
i hope to
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 09, 2005, 08:44:36 PM

h-chan

Ranma-Chan06

Quote from: "h-chan"I should be Ranma-chan.
well someones going to have to go as Ranma-Chan and it sure as hell wont be me seeing as I wont be able to go to Fanimecon till at least next year so I do hope you manage to go as Ranma-Chan, h-chan although if I could of come this year I probably would have to

zoupzuop2

Good! It'll be nice to see some variety. Now all we need is a Tatewaki Kuno and the hijinks are all set up! Just add cameras!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"
Good! It'll be nice to see some variety. Now all we need is a Tatewaki Kuno and the hijinks are all set up! Just add cameras!
get in touch with the distorted visions crew.....like I said, in the past years they've done kuno, ryoga and nabiki

oh and I know for a fact that Ranma12 is going as Ranma-chan
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

zoupzuop2

Cool! The ratio of Ranma-Chans to Ranma-Kuns is rising! Oh, and...

...since I don't have class until 12:30 today... I might be able to get some pictures up... we'll just have to see.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

zoupzuop2

As promised... Pictures of my costume so far.

Here's me doing some sorta fighting pose. Appropriate, I guess?

Ranma HAS had pictures in which he holds a weapon, so this is me with a stick:

'Course, being Ranma, I HAD to fire one 'a these suckers off.

Proof, my friends, that I am, in fact, male, unlike my avatar.

Kyle stabell

Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "Kyle stabell"hey zoupzuop2, I can't see the pics
If you can see the boxes (with the li'l icon that shows it's broken), right click on it and view the properties. It should show the URL source. Copy that into your address bar and hit Enter, or click Go, Hit, whatever.

That usually works for me.

EDIT: Whoa! You're RIGHT! It's not working!

Hm... maybe I'll have to try another method...

EDIT AGAIN: Temporarily fixed. I need to find a place to permanently hold these, one that won't replace the images with "THIS PICTURE IS HOSTED BY..."

FINAL EDIT: Hosted on Photobucket! Yay 'n stuff. Now my friends won't worry for my sanity on Myspace.

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Hm... it seems that in the previous "Roll Call", someone lumped all the Ranmas together. Maybe if it were sorted by Kun and Chan (Male and Female), it would stop some confusion.

...or is ANYONE going as Ranma Chan? (Unfortunately, it's difficult enough to go as Kun as it is... I've yet to test the whole costume... but I'm under the Kun list.)
yeah ok ^_^

ranma12

Quote from: "Ranma-Chan06"
a guy dressing up as girl Ranma? o_O..... *shutters*[/quote]

hey no offense but does it matter if i went as female Ranma or not its the character i like so fair enough noones saying you have to but I would I am quite offended actually at the end of the day I dont make a point of going around as a female through everyday life and anime cons are there so you can go as who you like without getting judged and to have a laugh at the end of the as I have said fellas go as sailor moon and the likes which isnt exactly my cup of tea but I respect the courage they have so at the end of the day sorry if I have offended you in anyway but its what id do so please dont bust my balls over it[/quote] yeah i dont care either guy or girl 2 XD knowing that all my fav characters are guys and im a girl tho i haveta say guy dressin up as a girl is kinda creepy inless they are tomboy or wearing pants XD

ranma12

Quote from: "Kyle stabell"
get in touch with the distorted visions crew.....like I said, in the past years they've done kuno, ryoga and nabiki

oh and I know for a fact that Ranma12 is going as Ranma-chan
yeah i am sorry my mail box waste working rite and didn't tell me post have been replyed. but yeah i am i do it every year XD

ranma12

hey we all love Ranma here maybe watch this (very cheesy) amv i made all on Ranma 1/2 movie 2 XD
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xwRXzYrAAUI

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"As promised... Pictures of my costume so far.

Here's me doing some sorta fighting pose. Appropriate, I guess?
[img]http://www.geocities.com/traviavis/Ranmanova.jpg
Ranma HAS had pictures in which he holds a weapon, so this is me with a stick:
[img]http://myspace-482.vo.llnwd.net/00704/28/41/704901482_l.jpg
'Course, being Ranma, I HAD to fire one 'a these suckers off.
[img]http://myspace-813.vo.llnwd.net/00704/31/85/704895813_l.jpg

Proof, my friends, that I am, in fact, male, unlike my avatar.
hey in those pics are those pic is that  fake hair (the dangling black thing)or am i crazy?

zoupzuop2

It's a very thin tanktop, twisted into a line, with floss tying the "lumps" of the pigtail.

Not real at all. Crazy is another thing.

Ranma-Chan06

Quote from: "ranma12"hey we all love Ranma here maybe watch this (very cheesy) amv i made all on Ranma 1/2 movie 2 XD
that was pretty funny actually i enjoyed watching that hope you do more funny things like that amv

zoupzuop2

I remember waking up one Christmas and hearing that song. About two years later I started researching Ranma ½.

How ironic, that three years later they'd meet... in one of the best ways possible, heh.

Keep up the good work!

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"It's a very thin tanktop, twisted into a line, with floss tying the "lumps" of the pigtail.

ohh so is ment to be a pigtail its kinda long dont cha think?

ranma12

Quote from: "Ranma-Chan06"
Quote from: "ranma12"hey we all love Ranma here maybe watch this (very cheesy) amv i made all on Ranma 1/2 movie 2 XD
that was pretty funny actually i enjoyed watching that hope you do more funny things like that amv
ohh i have made over 10 amv's go to youtube search "Ranmasan" or click my web site all type anime (siggy) and go to amv's and they r all there

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "ranma12"
Quote from: "zoupzuop2"It's a very thin tanktop, twisted into a line, with floss tying the "lumps" of the pigtail.

Doesn't seem too long to me. Even if it IS too long... I can't really make another one. Bleh.

ranma12

Quote from: "ranma12"

Doesn't seem too long to me. Even if it IS too long... I can't really make another one. Bleh.
true true sorry not meaning to critizise. guess im am lucky i have long hair the size of Ranma's tho i need to dye it but my mom wont let me waaaa