r u going or dressing up at con?

hell yeah!!!
8 (100%)
i hope to
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 09, 2005, 08:44:36 PM

zoupzuop2

May I reccomend something, in that case?

Jerome Russell's "Natural Color Highlights"

It's temporary (sprays on, washes off), and can cover your entire head using less than half the can. It should have a picture of a VERY white girl on it, where the color lies solely in the hair and the lips. It's a little under $5.

I didn't use it as well in my current pictures as I have before. Maybe I need to get another can before Fanime...
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Kyle stabell

my solution is a wig with a very short buzz cut underneath.....it's what I have done during the summer anyways XD
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"May I reccomend something, in that case?

It's temporary (sprays on, washes off), and can cover your entire head using less than half the can. It should have a picture of a VERY white girl on it, where the color lies solely in the hair and the lips. It's a little under $5.

I didn't use it as well in my current pictures as I have before. Maybe I need to get another can before Fanime...
yeah not a bad idea i might get my mom to change her mind ( i hope) it would be black of course (for those who want to argue the red is only for the anime he has back hair both ways if u read her notes she tends to make) and i wanted to dye my hair black any way XD

ranma12

Quote from: "Kyle stabell"my solution is a wig with a very short buzz cut underneath.....it's what I have done during the summer anyways XD
yeah ui know you do dude i would but i like my hair XD

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "ranma12"

yeah not a bad idea i might get my mom to change her mind ( i hope) it would be black of course (for those who want to argue the red is only for the anime he has back hair both ways if u read her notes she tends to make) and i wanted to dye my hair black any way XD
I still think the red hair looks better.... besides, most of the origonal covers with girl Ranma on it (those drawn and colored by miss Takahashi) she has the red hair
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

ranma12

Quote from: "Kyle stabell"

I still think the red hair looks better.... besides, most of the origonal covers with girl Ranma on it (those drawn and colored by miss Takahashi) she has the red hair
yeah well Ranma had purple hair in one manga cover XD it soo random but yeah i hafa say i like it better red to but im not going red  :roll: black or my hair color XDi tryed a red wig once and i looked like areal (little mermaid) grrr horrid thought

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "ranma12"Ok a list of the people going as Ranma 1/2 crew.. (small i know hehe just say and i'll add ur name maybe we can meet up XD

Ranma boy type: Ranma-Chan06, Kyle stabell (maybe)
Ranma girl type: Ranma12, zoupzuop2, h-chan,
Ryoga: Ranma-Chan06's friend
Kuno: Ranma-Chan06's friend
shampoo: YamiMegumi

If this list is wrong tell me
Uh... I'm under girltype for some reason. Such is not so.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"
Quote from: "ranma12"Ok a list of the people going as Ranma 1/2 crew.. (small i know hehe just say and i'll add ur name maybe we can meet up XD

Ranma boy type: Ranma-Chan06, Kyle stabell (maybe)
Ranma girl type: Ranma12, zoupzuop2, h-chan,
Ryoga: Ranma-Chan06's friend
Kuno: Ranma-Chan06's friend
shampoo: YamiMegumi

If this list is wrong tell me
Uh... I'm under girltype for some reason. Such is not so.
ohh oops sorry i wasn't payin much ation i guess when fixing that i change it rite no heheoops :oops:

zoupzuop2

Hey, it's all cool. We all make mistakes.

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Hey, it's all cool. We all make mistakes.
heh yeah i just seem to make really weird ones XD so Ranma !! rocks!! yeah!!1 XD

zoupzuop2

Right.

So, any more people coming as some sort of Ranma character? Or are we the few, the proud, the mari-- OH. Sorry. I mean, the few, the proud, the Ranma ½ cosplayers?

Are Ranchan 06's friends still coming?

Ranma-Chan06

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Right.

So, any more people coming as some sort of Ranma character? Or are we the few, the proud, the mari-- OH. Sorry. I mean, the few, the proud, the Ranma ½ cosplayers?

probably not where not going to have the funds for this years fanime convention probably next years though

ranma12

Quote from: "Ranma-Chan06"

probably not where not going to have the funds for this years fanime convention probably next years though
that sucks man

Ranma-Chan06

that sucks man

i know dont it just, wish we couldve went however we have more time to prepare for it now

ranma12

that sucks man

i know dont it just, wish we couldve went however we have more time to prepare for it now
yeah but still r u at least going on ur own or no?

zoupzuop2

I think he mentioned earlier that he isn't coming. Nuts.

Ranma-Chan06

that sucks man

basically i cant go either because i have to save a load of money to for the trip and such and wont raise the funds in time

ranma12

that sucks man

oh i thought it was just ur school. sorry.

basically i cant go either because i have to save a load of money to for the trip and such and wont raise the funds in time

Ranma-Chan06

that sucks man

oh i thought it was just ur school. sorry.

so many squares it feels like im going dizzy lol besides are school wouldnt be so cool about doing that, theres not enough anime fans there there is only 3 i know of in our school i feel like some sort of alien  XD

Ranma-Chan06

but i am dissapointed i cant go it would have been nice to meet other Ranma fans besides me and my mate alas itll never happen not yet anyway i hate being poor!!! XD hope you guys still have a good time i would like to hear from you after you have been to the Fanimecon as it would be good to hear whatve you have done my email addresses are listed on this site so you can contact me please