Saiyuki Gathering 2006!!!! Come and join us!!!

Started by miss gojyo, November 11, 2005, 09:25:27 PM

Will you gather with us?

YES!!!!
4 (80%)
no...
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 11, 2005, 09:25:27 PM

miss gojyo

Calling all Saiyuki fans and cosplayers!!! Come and gather with us on Saturday, May 27, 2006!!!! We are trying to get as many Saiyuki characters as possible to gather in one place. Fans are also welcome to talk to the cosplayers and to take pictures!...YAY :D ...There will be Saiyuki Gaiden Characters and we hope to see some of the Gensomaden Characters!...We look forward to seeing any Saiyuki Characters, seeing that there were not many last year. Hope to see you there! :wink:  :D
I order to fight on...
...I want to believe that my hopes aren't for nothing.
I want to believe ...
...that there really is more to life than darkness.

Black Kawaii Kitty

:D woo hoo! I tried getting a gathering going last time but sadly no one came ;.; but i'm sure we'll have a better turn out this year (we can always run around and make people come :twisted: ) I'll be coming as Sanzo with mah monkey plushie XD I guess i'll be the RELOAD version since i'd rather wear my boots than sandles @_@ Hope to have fun with everyone! :wink:

jingko

i'll be there, i'm going as merciful goddess. i was planing on tempo, but i don't like his outfit, and his mulet. only if certin people make me will i be tempo.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

hellangel

I currently have commissions ordered for three Gensomaden Saiyuki characters:
Hakkai
Sanzo
Goku
No doubt they'll want to join up with you guys! (And I'll be there to take pictures ^___^)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

jingko

thanks for letting us know that would be wonderful!!
see me at DA as well. ><

AnnoyedWabbit

I'll be carrying on the noble tradition of Saiyuki crossplay with a Gensomaden Hakkai, ^_^'' and my friend's going as Sha Gojyo. Well, actually, it's all her fault for addicting me in the first place. >_>

See people there!
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Alcia Melchiott and Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles)
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

jingko

well i looks like our gojyo wont be going to fanime now. but mercifull godess, sanzo/kozen, goku/goku, and maybe a tempou if she going to. but i think that we might only have three proplr. cause we are also doing yami no matsuei and that is where we have people.
see me at DA as well. ><

hellangel

-----last update April 18, 2006------

Meeting Info
Time: 11 AM
Day: Saturday

Cast Info
Sanzo: Black Kawaii Kitty, Hellangel's friend
Goku: Hellangel's friend
Hakkai: Hellangel's friend, AnnoyedWabbit
GuanYing (Merciful Goddess): jingko
Upcoming events:

jingko

Time around 10-11(?) sounds good
(al long as i'm not doing another cosplay at that time for another group....)
((too many!!))

the bloody comp wouldn't take the post gosh darn it!
see me at DA as well. ><

hellangel

i'm putting us down as 11 AM since FMA just moved its time
Upcoming events:

K&K4ever

Uh, The FMA group is going to be on Sunday not Saturday.  And Yes Jingko I will be taking tons of pictures. You're still in our YNM group right?  I'm just seeing what time slot I can poot that in. ::crooses off Sat, 11 for posible gathering::. :)
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

jingko

yes still in the yami group if possible, i have to see what time i will be working for the stamp rally, but i should be able to...........sigh* lots to do and not enough time. see ya saturday!
see me at DA as well. ><

K&K4ever

jingko

I'm not 100% but it's a game of sorts that you go around getting stamps..... SORRY! but theres is not going to be a saiyuki gathering! theres not enough people. but you can meet up arond the con, but there is not going to be a meeting out frount, as there was going to be about 6 people and now as people don't have costumes or are not going there is not enough to have one T_T I"M SORRY!
see me at DA as well. ><

BSaphire

Hey there cospeeps!!! If three of you are going to gather at the already schedualed time then I am going to leave the gathering on the master list.

I will be posting a list of the gatherings at Fanime this year. You may get other cospeeps to join you at your gathering. So I am going to leave it up as long as three of you can come. ok?... Let me know...

Till Fanime... Anime Corrupt wishes & Deviant Cosplay dreams!!! ^^)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

jingko

.....ok, thanks, i let some of the others from this area know, that should be able to make it. Thanks.
see me at DA as well. ><

Black Kawaii Kitty

:wink: I'm definitely still coming so no worries^.^ we can kidnap people at gunpoint with my banishing gun XD

jingko

ok, well hold people hostage is fun. just not really gun please. thanks.
see me at DA as well. ><

K&K4ever

Well, I hpoe you can still go to this gathering Jingko, you don't want me to have Sanzo hold you hotige for us, do you. :twisted:

jingko

sanzo can hold me hostage, perfer it to be seito, from kenshin, but hey can't be that chossie.
see me at DA as well. ><