Does the Dealers Room Sell Piano Sheet Music?

Started by Tsukai Mori, November 20, 2005, 12:03:51 PM

Tsukai Mori

I'd really like to know if the Dealers room DOES sell Piano music. Also if there is guitar and saxophone books as well, that would be great! The following books are what I'm looking for as of now are:

Suzuka Piano Sheet Music
Air Piano Sheet Music
Final Fantasy (any series) Piano or Sax
Haibane Renmei Piano
Lain Serial Experiments Guitar!

Jyunishinsho

I do recall dealers at some conventions who sold sheet music. I believe that a dealer at last year's Fanime sold some....it was the JRock booth at the far right corner...

hakudoushi

WHAT???!??!?! there was jrock sheet music? *drool*

*stops being off-topic*

umm. i dont remember seeing anyone selling sheet music... but it would be awesome if someone did.
no really, i have a pet ninja.

Tsukai Mori

Sounds good... I wonder if I can convince Albel to bring some anime sheet music. I'd totally buy them.

Yankumi

Yeah, I've been looking for final fantasy sheet music for awhile.

sailormoonhdn

there's online site that provides the music sheets for FREE. you just have to search for them..

Ari

There was a booth there selling video game books for piano, i dont remember seeing sax but definitely piano. He was.... kinda in the middle of the delaers room with all KINDS of cds sitting in boxes and lots and lots of jrock and jpop posters. The books are kinda hard to find but they were next to their corresponding boxes, Final fantasy book next to the box of soundtracks.

welchiseptic

Digital Discs.  He's the guy that sells a lot of j-rock stuff, airsoft guns, and naughty stuff.  

He sells sheet music.

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Talk to Eldon the Owner of Digital Discs since he is the only dealer that I know of that sells piano sheet music, dojinshi (safe and not work safe types) J-pop/J-Rock, Anime and Game Soundtracks.  His real name is Eldea Chan if I can remember.

He will gladly help you out and may special order the item if you cannot find it at the convention.  :D
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Cowpunk

Kinokuniya in San Francisco has some sheet music, perhaps the San Jose one also does.

As far as I know they have never had a table at Fanime, or not for several years. Hum, perhaps I'll suggest it to the folks in SF the next time I drop by.
Gilles Poitras
Obsession: Anime

Makou

Quote from: "Cowpunk"Kinokuniya in San Francisco has some sheet music, perhaps the San Jose one also does.

As far as I know they have never had a table at Fanime, or not for several years. Hum, perhaps I'll suggest it to the folks in SF the next time I drop by.

Hmm. Alright, thank you. Actually, I've called Kinokuniya recently, and I'm delighted to know that they carry a vast assortment of imported books. It's really nice to know.

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"I'd really like to know if the Dealers room DOES sell Piano music. Also if there is guitar and saxophone books as well, that would be great! The following books are what I'm looking for as of now are:

Suzuka Piano Sheet Music
Air Piano Sheet Music
Final Fantasy (any series) Piano or Sax
Haibane Renmei Piano
Lain Serial Experiments Guitar!

*Shoots to death.

neko ewen

Quote from: "Makou"Hmm. Alright, thank you. Actually, I've called Kinokuniya recently, and I'm delighted to know that they carry a vast assortment of imported books. It's really nice to know.
Well, that is kind of their whole reason for existing. There isn't really anywhere better to get Japanese books of any sort imaginable in the U.S.  That's why I go there at least once a month. :3 They can also special order stuff for you if you ask at the front desk, though (1) it's best to know what specific book you want in advance, and (2) I find that when I try to order something uncommon there's like a 50/50 chance they won't be able to get it. At least at the San Jose store their selection of sheet music is smallish, but I'm pretty sure there's a good amount of that stuff published that they could order for you.
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."