What Anime Series Do You Follow Now?

Started by Tsukai Mori, November 20, 2005, 12:10:51 PM

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Leaves, Keys, [Type-]Moons...
Dude, I sound like a bowl of Lucky Charms or something.  That's pretty awesome.
heh. you made me laugh. XD Are you now growing cereal off your branches, Mr. Tree with wings? XP

Anyway... with everyone discussing To heart2, I want to mention that I prefer Lucy. XP Manaka and Karin are okay.

Current anime:
To Heart2
Fate/Stay Night (banzai for 1st ep!)
Noein
Jigoku Shoujo
Nanoha

and various stuff I'm catching up on.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"...Fate/Stay Night (banzai for 1st ep!)...

Yes yes yes yes and YES. >w< I'm watching it right now. It seems much more faster-paced than the novel, which is a welcome change, because as I recall, the novel itself stretched sooooo fscking long and just for one part, too. Type-Moon likes explaining things a lot, I guess.
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"...Fate/Stay Night (banzai for 1st ep!)...

Yes yes yes yes and YES. >w< I'm watching it right now. It seems much more faster-paced than the novel, which is a welcome change, because as I recall, the novel itself stretched sooooo fscking long and just for one part, too. Type-Moon likes explaining things a lot, I guess.
Yeah, Nasu Kinoko does that a lot.  Perhaps a bit excessively at times.  As a general rule, anime adaptations of visual novels/ADVs have to expediate the story to fit a much shorter format.  Here's to hoping that Fate makes the transition much better than Tsukihime.

And hopefully it won't suffer too much from the change to a different story-telling medium, which is probably the only real complaint I have about the AIR anime.  Especially the effect on the Air scenario.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

platinum edge

Just watched the first ep of Fate/Stay Night...need next ep now...maybe I should just d/l all eps before watching...
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

jindo

Just finished watching Chrono Crusade and Gundam Seed Destiny.  8)
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

JME2

I'm waiting for Naruto to get through the current filler arcs before I start watching again on a serious basis. Other than that, there's always Bleach, especially after the events of the recent episodesI worship the great thinkers, the chess masters, the strategic planners. And so, Sōsuke Aizen is now my new god... :twisted:

Darryl Mendoza

-Naruto
-Bleach
-Suzuka
-Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
-Comic Party Revolution
-Air
-Ichigo 100%
-Gravion Zwei
-Elfen Lied
And many more. Would have listed more but finished them last month.
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

Nosferatu

I haven't watched anime broadcast on TV in years, but lately I've been following fansubs of Full Metal Panic (1st season, TSR and Fumoffu), Full Metal Alchemist and Tsubasa Chronicles.
Fanime 2014: Mass Effect fem!Shep still incomplete. No cosplay this year.

Spiritsnare

After watching the first episode of Noein, I officially say WEIIIIIRD.

My next target is probably Jigoku Shoujo. Maybe finally download an ep or two of Karin.

edit I want more Fate/Stay Night. >.<
epic progressive

vox

pockystix

Waa~i, I have a new obsession over Fate/Stay Night. x3 Need ep 4!!

For now:
ARIA
Ichigo Mashimaro
Gokujou Seitokai
Pani Poni Dash
Rozen Maiden/Traumend
SHUFFLE!
Maria-sama ga Miteru
Itsudatte My Santa [when the pho is Ep 3 gonna air?!]
And a whole buch of anime I've downloaded, waiting to be viewed.

Really, I need more time for these. They're being neglected. x.x
New sn = Meirin

Tsubasa

Fate/stay night is getting a lot of viewers.  I guess for good reason cause it's the best new show this season.  It's not really working me up much though.  My Fate high was maybe a half a year to a year ago.  And, honestly, Nanoha A's made such an showing, it's hard for anything to follow.  Fate is a good show though and, thankfully,  a faithful representation of the game's story.  I guess that's cause Nasu Kinoko is on staff.

Anyway, this season I added the following to my viewing list:
-Fate/stay night
-Kashimashi -Girl Meets Girl-
-Lemon Angel Project

I intend to take a look into some other stuff, but I've been really lazy to download.  I'll watch most of the first episodes of the season before its end though.
-Tsubasa

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"After watching the first episode of Noein, I officially say WEIIIIIRD.
Yes, it is but it is good. Its one of those that you need to watch a few episodes to understand its plot.

I've only been pretty much following Fate from this season. Mostly older and continuing series as well.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

RyuHayabusa

well, the new season just started and I'm sticking with these shows on top of the current ones:

Fate/Stay Night
Magikano
Kasimasi ~girl meets girl~
Alice Rondo Hime
Shakugan no Shana
Mai Otome

Too bad Blood+ got licensed. oh well.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

100% BEEF

Hellsing Ultimate as of now. Damn that fiirst episode blew me away even though 20 minutes of it were cut for a 30 minute television broadcast. Imo its way better than the Gonzo version except for the music, I liked the smooth jazz feel of the first series.

Magical Senpai

Add these to my previous list since I finished RM: Traumend (and was dissappointed by the ending):

Magikano
Kasimasi ~girl meets girl~
Shakugan no Shana-tan (OH GOD SHANA IS....chibi!)

recomet15

I'm just watching one anime right now, and that would be Fate/stay night. I've been waiting for this show for what seems like forever, and so far I've been loving every minute of it. In my opinion, it's doing a lot better than Type-Moon's other game-to-anime adaptation, Tsukihime...

I'm actually quite surprised at the number of people Fate/stay night has won over that have never even heard of it before the anime started airing. Popularity like this bodes well for the future of Type-Moon!
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

Tsubasa

Quote from: "recomet15"In my opinion, it's doing a lot better than Type-Moon's other game-to-anime adaptation, Tsukihime...
It's not just your opinion.  Fate is a very close adaptation of the game to an anime format.  There are no major deviations thusfar, just omissions really.  Tsukihime, on the other hand, had major changes from episode 1.  I'm sorry, but I don't need another emo protagonist. -.-
-Tsubasa

recomet15

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Tsukihime, on the other hand, had major changes from episode 1.  I'm sorry, but I don't need another emo protagonist. -.-

That's how I felt. Shiki was a badass in the original game, but then when the anime got ahold of him... It just wasn't the Shiki Tohno I knew and loved anymore.
As for F/sn, you're right, so far it's doing a great job of sticking to the source material. What I really like is how the anime is seemingly combining all three arcs of the game into one for the show. That being the case, I may very well get to see some of my favorite scenes animated that I thought for sure would be omitted...!
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

narutofreak1

i follow inuyasha and naruto there the best, though inuyasha's showing reruns oh and so is gundam seed.